Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54953

    Lucky at Blue dream massage spa

    Hello all,

    I visited Lucky at Blue Dream Massage on N Fern Creek Ave today around 3:30 PM. I had a wonderful experience with her.

    She said she is 25, looks to be in good shape, and clearly takes care of her body. I paid a $60 house fee for 30 minutes.

    She started with a nice massage. After about 5 minutes, she asked me to flip over and then asked what I wanted. I told her everything, plus $140. We began with some DFK. After that, I went down on her and licked her pussy she smelled good.

    After a couple of minutes, we moved into 69. A few minutes later, she asked if I wanted to fuck, and I said yes. We started with CG for a couple of minutes, then switched to MISH. After that, I had her legs on my shoulders. I couldn't last long and busted after a few minutes.

    Afterward, I asked if she could give me a massage for about 5 more minutes since they weren't busy, and she agreed.

    Total spent: $200.

    Overall, a 10/10 experience for me. Thanks.

  2. #54952
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Come on

    Quote Originally Posted by PubEx  [View Original Post]
    Even for a reprobate like me Happyxxx! But I def pay them well. They are mostly all super nice ladys who occasionally have a bad day like us all. It has been my experience when they do have a bad day they are all too willing to make it up in the most pleasant experiences. Time to make a trip in!
    Yeah I always give them more than the normal rates also. Get over here Pub! Tokyo has a good crew right now but again I know your kinks so not sure who is down for all of that other than candy (Jenny) but she is all primed up over there. She videod me earlier and she was being dirty. Her and Grace, Nana and Vivi were all sitting there with nothing to do.

    Not sure if you know the girl working with Daphne at Venus but boss told me she's my type and wild but haven't heard much on her yet. Daphne would probably cut your Jiba off though if you go see her while Daphne is there. LOL. I used disguise myself walking in with a wig on and glasses with different clothes just to mess with the girls, you might need to try that.

  3. #54951

    Crystal

    What is happening here this week?

  4. #54950

    M&y or orchid

    Meet juju, she was super cute. Fully shaven, mm, felt great. I may see her again before leaving.

  5. #54949

    Jui jui

    Stopped in yesterday afternoon hoping to meet the Thai lady. I got the Chinese girl. She was small, no fat, super small. She was fun.

    I meet the Thai lady but probably would not go back for her. Not saying bad but not for me.

  6. #54948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Yes indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Yes well said. And when guys are cheap with the girls, their service is not as good! 200 minimum and you know you at least got 30 minutes weather you leave in 10 minutes or not. I think the quick five minute visits for 100 or $150 is rare and only done with clients that they know or have done this many times. There are some guys that just want to hand job and that's it. I love when I'm with one of my favorite girls And she doesn't want me to leave so she says "wait for me, just five minutes". I'll be right back and then she gives me the universal sign for hand job and Sure enough a few minutes later the dude's walking out the door. LOL. But definitely no fucking. And then like I mentioned before you got the guys that pay the full rate just want to listen from the extra over while you're fucking a girl in the next room. LOL. Something for everyone haha.
    Even for a reprobate like me Happyxxx! But I def pay them well. They are mostly all super nice ladys who occasionally have a bad day like us all. It has been my experience when they do have a bad day they are all too willing to make it up in the most pleasant experiences. Time to make a trip in!

  7. #54947
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack19642  [View Original Post]
    Fort Lauderdale.
    I think Meiji is set up there as well unless I have the wrong city. Sarasota has some good options as well Easter massage and spa and Asian spa168 spa in Miami area. Just throwing a few out there since I'm not sure where you will be traveling to.

  8. #54946
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack19642  [View Original Post]
    Fort Lauderdale.
    Oh okay, I recently passed up on some work down there, so been a while since I visited. I remember place with the number 7 in it. Think it was in Delray or Deerfield on US1, but at the time, very good. I'm sure it's long gone.

  9. #54945
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Yeah man, I figured so. One of the positive things about five star is it was an existing spa I remember passing it for many years as long as it don't get too crazy busy and not too loud should be okay.

    Not sure what FLL stands for?

    qq great while it lasted, just a horrible location choice for that kind of traffic and noise! thin walls and very vocal participants 🤣
    Fort Lauderdale.

  10. #54944
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyWise0123  [View Original Post]
    Yep, just talking shit, all why'all coming there just hopefully means it stays open.

    And Qq was the bomb, super clean, I saw Kelly and Ivy there. Good times.

    Side note, I was in FLL. For a couple days. Drier than Jacksonville down there. No beuno on AMP scene or escort. If someone knows otherwise and wants to share. Looks like I'll be down there on the monthly now.
    I've got the South Florida AMP scene pretty locked down. Feel free to send me a message. Some of the Orlando girls like to make their way down here.

  11. #54943
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyWise0123  [View Original Post]
    Yep, just talking shit, all why'all coming there just hopefully means it stays open.

    And Qq was the bomb, super clean, I saw Kelly and Ivy there. Good times.

    Side note, I was in FLL. For a couple days. Drier than Jacksonville down there. No beuno on AMP scene or escort. If someone knows otherwise and wants to share. Looks like I'll be down there on the monthly now.
    Yeah man, I figured so. One of the positive things about five star is it was an existing spa(but so was qq) I remember passing it for many years as long as it don't get too crazy busy and not too loud should be okay.

    Not sure what FLL stands for?

    qq great while it lasted, just a horrible location choice for that kind of traffic and noise! thin walls and very vocal participants 🤣

  12. #54942

    Yep, now it'll just be finding the time nobody is there

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany been visiting Orlando for years and well-known... don't be too hard on yourself...

    Then again, somebody had to drop that little snowball from the top of the mountain.... it is your fault🤣.

    I remember my first visit to QQ and drove by that gigantic Orange county sheriff substation and seeing the neighborhood and plaza it was in...I knew that wasn't gonna last
    Yep, just talking shit, all why'all coming there just hopefully means it stays open.

    And Qq was the bomb, super clean, I saw Kelly and Ivy there. Good times.

    Side note, I was in FLL. For a couple days. Drier than Jacksonville down there. No beuno on AMP scene or escort. If someone knows otherwise and wants to share. Looks like I'll be down there on the monthly now.

  13. #54941
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn619  [View Original Post]
    Tried twice last time I was in Mecca. I hit M&Y at 11:10 and got service. Pretty good too, but I could tell she was tired. So next night tried VIP at about 11:15 and they locked the door. I had the wall walker and 2 others I can't remember the names. All 3 girls. Paid 100 each for the other 2. It was fuckin crazy. They musta got high righy before. They were in such a good mood. 1st 15 minutes was joking around while they took turns blowing me. Angela put her panties on my head and they all started chanting "Spa King". It was fucking hilarious. Managed to get my bearings and focus. Got to fuck all 3 of them. Highlight was eating out Angela, staring at those abs while she stood over another while I plowed her in doggy. Was pry the most memorable time I've had at a spa. But 3 is a bit much. I like 2. Hard to focus on 3 girls. One is always just licking your nipples or something. Still got to mark it off the bucket list.
    Nice.

    Hope my luck is as good as yours!

  14. #54940
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStudOrl  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kamki the other day at the familiar altamonte location. She is probably the least attractive of all the meiji girls I have seen. Not bad or anything but for the price a regular AMP is better. She was very nice and total GFE. She does kiss very well and has a nice tight pussy. Her breasts are natural but in no way a c cup, when she is in cg they are nice to suck on but in mish they basically disappear. 260 before any upgrades.
    Up from 240? Inflation?

    After some of the reviews, not a good time for that.

  15. #54939
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by VictorXtra1  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Everyone! I took a break from the AMP scene and I decided to jump back in this year!.I've visited a handful of places but to my bewilderment I am being asked to pay higher! Than the customary fees for a therapeutic massage session I'm accustomed too!.I was usually paying a 240 one hour inclusive fee but at the particular AMP in the Publix shopping plaza on Kirkman road next to a small takeaway Brazil restaurant I was being pressured into a whopping 280! An additional 40! I reluctantly agreed as I thought it was a one off fluke and said to myself I will just avoid this place next time.

    So when a few days later I decided to stop in at the massage spot on Hiawassee Road in a plaza with smoke shops and restaurants on the corner of Old Winter Garden road I was once again told it's going to be 280! For a one hour therapeutic inclusive massage session! I have no idea! If both of these are under same management!? But I do know a majority of staff of these AMPs are friendly to each other and look out for one another!. ,not saying everywhere in town is kicking off 2026 with higher rates!? But it seems like a trend to where things are headed once it gains traction.

    I'm really getting worried of getting "priced out" of being a client for regular therapy sessions if the staff starts demanding and setting a new pricing standard of 280 instead of the 240 where accustomed too! Have other folks run into this kind of dilemma!? Where they shake their heads and say "240 no more know 280" I'm really annoyed by this as these two locations were convenient for me!

    Well? How was the visit?

    did you pull up in a Bentley sporting a lot of gold?

    I haven't been to lavender since it since it changed name from gardenia. You're on the West side so check out Crystal (Tokyo) 240. On South John Young, maybe they're trying it on new faces?

    I've got some Union business over there coming up about some local work, and after some recent reports I have lavender and missly on my radar. When I'm working in Orlando I'm more of a frequent flyer at the local spas instead of the occasional participant.

    And of course when I'm working, y'all won't have to put up with my two cents on every other post🤣.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape