Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 58910
-
01-05-26 18:05 #54905Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289She is definitely a freak and naughty!! A long time ago I used to love when I would walk in and she would jump on me and start kissing me and then when we get to the room she would ask Ass or Pussy? Before any other words were exchanged. That's when you know you're in for a good time.
Originally Posted by TaBai
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 17:53 #54904Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289I'm going to walk in and show Tiffany your review and tell them that's what I want to order! Damn, I haven't seen her in a long time since the spring because I have been to occupied by some of the others.
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 17:48 #54903Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Girl that does the scheduling text me earlier today telling me that they have new girls coming on the 11th, I'll try to get more detail on what ethnicity.
Originally Posted by SexySlideGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 17:47 #54902Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Haha. She can still hum a toon LOL.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 17:00 #54901Senior Member

Posts: 1230Yes she is... still singing too
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
well, at least until you get there and take care of your business
-
01-05-26 16:39 #54900Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Bella
Bella is in China.
Originally Posted by ForestGreen213
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 16:38 #54899Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Nice to have some good competition amongst the girls, it makes it fun for us either way, but you're right Tiffany would be hard to beat. Speaking of, I feel like I need to go give a good face fucking so I might have to go visit Tiffany. Is she for sure there this month.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 16:24 #54898Senior Member

Posts: 39I am surprised. I have seen 6 meiji girls and while the breasts are always photoshopped, they have been young, tiny, fun, good looking and good hygiene all around.
Originally Posted by Hard0812
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 16:18 #54897Senior Member

Posts: 1230another Kiki (goat)??
No offense but I might wait for some more reviews before I fight that traffic on 436 in Altamonte.
Originally Posted by Suepaman
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 16:05 #54896Senior Member

Posts: 12305 star is on East colonial and Knight avenue in a little plaza. Google map "5 star spa".
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
Green jade?? Don't recollect any reviews on that one. but I think I answered your question
-
01-05-26 15:54 #54895Senior Member

Posts: 1039Is it Green Jade on Hoffner. Not finding anything in my maps. Any help would be appreciated.
Sox.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 15:50 #54894Senior Member

Posts: 854Re: Jiu jiu kiki
Throat goat? Better than Tiffany? That's a bold statement.
Originally Posted by Suepaman
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 11:14 #54893Senior Member

Posts: 76Jiu jiu kiki
Made a stop by jiujiu. Drew Kiki I think. Beautiful tiny tight. Would recommend. Maybe this months throat goat. But this is only a dream we dream about.
-
01-05-26 10:25 #54892Senior Member

Posts: 346Bella
Short, pretty, fit, big tits. Anyone know where she is?
-
01-05-26 10:12 #54891Senior Member

Posts: 12305 star
Yes sir! I will be getting reacquainted with 'one' of my ATF's Tiffany at 5 star. She's getting stellar reviews from established senior members (again).
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
pittsburgh put me way over the top last night.












Reply With Quote




