Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Nice to have some good competition amongst the girls, it makes it fun for us either way, but you're right Tiffany would be hard to beat. Speaking of, I feel like I need to go give a good face fucking so I might have to go visit Tiffany. Is she for sure there this month.
    Yes she is... still singing too

    well, at least until you get there and take care of your business

  2. #54852
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestGreen213  [View Original Post]
    Short, pretty, fit, big tits. Anyone know where she is?
    Bella is in China.

  3. #54851
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    Throat goat? Better than Tiffany? That's a bold statement.
    Nice to have some good competition amongst the girls, it makes it fun for us either way, but you're right Tiffany would be hard to beat. Speaking of, I feel like I need to go give a good face fucking so I might have to go visit Tiffany. Is she for sure there this month.

  4. #54850
    Quote Originally Posted by Hard0812  [View Original Post]
    This was not a massage parlor, this was the Ramada Inn hotel. The girl was not the girl in the pictures. She was heavyset, not attractive, terrible teeth. Been in the hobby for many years, and I guess I still get scammed.
    I am surprised. I have seen 6 meiji girls and while the breasts are always photoshopped, they have been young, tiny, fun, good looking and good hygiene all around.

  5. #54849
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230

    another Kiki (goat)??

    Quote Originally Posted by Suepaman  [View Original Post]
    Made a stop by jiujiu. Drew Kiki I think. Beautiful tiny tight. Would recommend. Maybe this months throat goat. But this is only a dream we dream about.
    No offense but I might wait for some more reviews before I fight that traffic on 436 in Altamonte.

  6. #54848
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Is it Green Jade on Hoffner. Not finding anything in my maps. Any help would be appreciated.

    Sox.
    5 star is on East colonial and Knight avenue in a little plaza. Google map "5 star spa".

    Green jade?? Don't recollect any reviews on that one. but I think I answered your question

  7. #54847
    Is it Green Jade on Hoffner. Not finding anything in my maps. Any help would be appreciated.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Yes sir! I will be getting reacquainted with 'one' of my ATF's Tiffany at 5 star. She's getting stellar reviews from established senior members (again).

    pittsburgh put me way over the top last night.

  8. #54846

    Re: Jiu jiu kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Suepaman  [View Original Post]
    Made a stop by jiujiu. Drew Kiki I think. Beautiful tiny tight. Would recommend. Maybe this months throat goat. But this is only a dream we dream about.
    Throat goat? Better than Tiffany? That's a bold statement.

  9. #54845

    Jiu jiu kiki

    Made a stop by jiujiu. Drew Kiki I think. Beautiful tiny tight. Would recommend. Maybe this months throat goat. But this is only a dream we dream about.

  10. #54844

    Bella

    Short, pretty, fit, big tits. Anyone know where she is?

  11. #54843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230

    5 star

    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    You must have won...goin' to let it ride on some 5 Star slots? Hahaha!
    Yes sir! I will be getting reacquainted with 'one' of my ATF's Tiffany at 5 star. She's getting stellar reviews from established senior members (again).

    pittsburgh put me way over the top last night.

  12. #54842

    Rachel / Orchid

    Great visit Saturday afternoon, caught it at a good time, three cars leaving no one there. Rachel proceeded with a TS, BBBJ, TUMA, got very close then back to room, for more BLS, BBBJ, Mish, legs on shoulders, had her feet in my face, while fucking her, in standing mish, finished with her on her knees, face fucking her alternating BLS to FF, took it all, not sure if she she swallowed, super hot time. Was offered 2nd girl but declined, all I can handle with one. She is petite, skinny and perfect height for me, 5'3 or 4. Three girls that I saw all super cute.

  13. #54841
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Damn! Good for you!

    I'll definitely be heading over there this week!

    Was going to go today but just had too much riding on these games. Couldn't walk away.
    You must have won...goin' to let it ride on some 5 Star slots? Hahaha!

  14. #54840

    This is a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    Repeat visit with Meiji and first visit with Kamki. She is a young and attractive Japanese woman. Estimated age early 20's. Estimated height 5'6". Pretty face, curvaceous body and nice natural breasts. Large Bs or small Cs. I asked Kamki if they were natural and she said yes. Good enough for me. Long black hair that she wore up. Very pleasant and outgoing with decent English. All the Japanese providers are polite but few are as outgoing as Kamki. Completely shaved except for a "5 o'clock pussy shadow" and no tattoos. Very clean and hygienic.

    Began with the pre coital shower and a sensual cleaning. Proceeded to the bed and Kamki had me lay down while she kissed my nipples and worked her way down to my member for a sensual BBBJ. Progressed to DATY, 69, DATO (briefly until her twitching let me know that it wasn't her thing), CG, MISH and DOGGY leading to a draining release. She performed with energy and enthusiasm. She likes to kiss and does it very well. Kamki has a tight pussy but not a problem as I am of average length and girth. The highlight of the session, for me, was giving her a lengthy DATY to the beat of the pop music playing on her phone.

    We talked a bit before the post coital shower. Kamki said that she is from Tokyo and that this is her first visit to Florida. She said that she went to Miami first. She said she enjoys playing tennis and asked about tennis schools in Florida. Really enjoyed my visit with Kamki. So friendly and upbeat. It is impossible to dislike this woman. Highly recommended.

    Meiji118.com
    This was not a massage parlor, this was the Ramada Inn hotel. The girl was not the girl in the pictures. She was heavyset, not attractive, terrible teeth. Been in the hobby for many years, and I guess I still get scammed.

  15. #54839

    Spa Serenity

    I saw Addie, older Asian, things started off slowly but a good ts. Very good massage and really worked the kinks out. On the flip side, she became very playful during flue skills and deep looks into my eyes. Took direction well and participated in multiple positions with enthusiasm. One hour visit and 150 roses with joy, then I woke up. I will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape