Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 58858
-
01-05-26 17:00 #54853Senior Member

Posts: 1230Yes she is... still singing too
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
well, at least until you get there and take care of your business
-
01-05-26 16:39 #54852Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Bella
Bella is in China.
Originally Posted by ForestGreen213
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 16:38 #54851Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Nice to have some good competition amongst the girls, it makes it fun for us either way, but you're right Tiffany would be hard to beat. Speaking of, I feel like I need to go give a good face fucking so I might have to go visit Tiffany. Is she for sure there this month.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 16:24 #54850Senior Member

Posts: 39I am surprised. I have seen 6 meiji girls and while the breasts are always photoshopped, they have been young, tiny, fun, good looking and good hygiene all around.
Originally Posted by Hard0812
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 16:18 #54849Senior Member

Posts: 1230another Kiki (goat)??
No offense but I might wait for some more reviews before I fight that traffic on 436 in Altamonte.
Originally Posted by Suepaman
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 16:05 #54848Senior Member

Posts: 12305 star is on East colonial and Knight avenue in a little plaza. Google map "5 star spa".
Originally Posted by Redsox2005
[View Original Post]
Green jade?? Don't recollect any reviews on that one. but I think I answered your question
-
01-05-26 15:54 #54847Senior Member

Posts: 1039Is it Green Jade on Hoffner. Not finding anything in my maps. Any help would be appreciated.
Sox.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 15:50 #54846Senior Member

Posts: 854Re: Jiu jiu kiki
Throat goat? Better than Tiffany? That's a bold statement.
Originally Posted by Suepaman
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-26 11:14 #54845Senior Member

Posts: 76Jiu jiu kiki
Made a stop by jiujiu. Drew Kiki I think. Beautiful tiny tight. Would recommend. Maybe this months throat goat. But this is only a dream we dream about.
-
01-05-26 10:25 #54844Senior Member

Posts: 346Bella
Short, pretty, fit, big tits. Anyone know where she is?
-
01-05-26 10:12 #54843Senior Member

Posts: 12305 star
Yes sir! I will be getting reacquainted with 'one' of my ATF's Tiffany at 5 star. She's getting stellar reviews from established senior members (again).
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
pittsburgh put me way over the top last night.
-
01-05-26 07:18 #54842Senior Member

Posts: 64Rachel / Orchid
Great visit Saturday afternoon, caught it at a good time, three cars leaving no one there. Rachel proceeded with a TS, BBBJ, TUMA, got very close then back to room, for more BLS, BBBJ, Mish, legs on shoulders, had her feet in my face, while fucking her, in standing mish, finished with her on her knees, face fucking her alternating BLS to FF, took it all, not sure if she she swallowed, super hot time. Was offered 2nd girl but declined, all I can handle with one. She is petite, skinny and perfect height for me, 5'3 or 4. Three girls that I saw all super cute.
-
01-05-26 00:10 #54841Senior Member

Posts: 418You must have won...goin' to let it ride on some 5 Star slots? Hahaha!
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 22:01 #54840Senior Member

Posts: 59This is a scam
This was not a massage parlor, this was the Ramada Inn hotel. The girl was not the girl in the pictures. She was heavyset, not attractive, terrible teeth. Been in the hobby for many years, and I guess I still get scammed.
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 21:17 #54839Senior Member

Posts: 460Spa Serenity
I saw Addie, older Asian, things started off slowly but a good ts. Very good massage and really worked the kinks out. On the flip side, she became very playful during flue skills and deep looks into my eyes. Took direction well and participated in multiple positions with enthusiasm. One hour visit and 150 roses with joy, then I woke up. I will repeat.











Reply With Quote




