Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 98 of 973 FirstFirst ... 48 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 148 198 598 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 14587
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13132

    Check STG

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    What's happened to Taylor?

    Had a place in Cape, been in the biz biz at least 5 yrs. Very pretty, great bod and personality. Only HJs when I saw her.

    I'm a snowbird, last post I saw from her was last summer. Something about away for awhile due to family illness. Nothing posted now on RR which is where she was always.

    Thanks for any info. I'm visiting next month.
    99% sure she posted on there within the past week or so. She is a pretty girl but the lack of roaming was too much tease for me.

  2. #13131

    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Assly is Assly is Assly. Your always get excellent service.
    Probably the best in the business when it comes to consistently good service.

  3. #13130
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I hope she is Ok. I see her listing is down her listing is never down.
    What's happened to Taylor?

    Had a place in Cape, been in the biz biz at least 5 yrs. Very pretty, great bod and personality. Only HJs when I saw her.

    I'm a snowbird, last post I saw from her was last summer. Something about away for awhile due to family illness. Nothing posted now on RR which is where she was always.

    Thanks for any info. I'm visiting next month.

  4. #13129

    Assly

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ashley recently or regularly? Past reviews seem good. I plan to see her today and just wanted to know what to expect and make sure everything is still legit. I appreciate any help. Feel free to DM or respond to post. Thanks again.
    Assly is Assly is Assly. Your always get excellent service.

  5. #13128

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't actually look as good as these photos, which are at least 3 years old. Heavier and rode hard and the usual apparent need for frequent enhancements. She hasn't seen 128 lbs in awhile. Still a good time--pricey for GFE.
    Pics are VRY deceptive. Honestly I wouldn't have recognized her walking down the street based on those pics. Service was ok. Maybe the disappointment on the looks impacted my accessment. She provided total GFE for me without any upcharge so the financial impact wasn't too bad. All in all I still felt like I over paid based on appearence.

  6. #13127

    Ummm.

    Quote Originally Posted by VetteDrvr  [View Original Post]
    holy shit!
    She doesn't actually look as good as these photos, which are at least 3 years old. Heavier and rode hard and the usual apparent need for frequent enhancements. She hasn't seen 128 lbs in awhile. Still a good time--pricey for GFE.
    Last edited by BigMac2022; 01-06-26 at 07:37. Reason: slight addition

  7. #13126
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Ashley Red / Assley

    Has anyone seen Ashley recently or regularly? Past reviews seem good. I plan to see her today and just wanted to know what to expect and make sure everything is still legit. I appreciate any help. Feel free to DM or respond to post. Thanks again.

  8. #13125

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I hope she is Ok. I see her listing is down her listing is never down.
    She's my girl girl. Everything about her is great.

  9. #13124

    Moms Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    Put me down also for 200 Plus.
    I hope she is Ok. I see her listing is down her listing is never down.

  10. #13123
    Last edited by VetteDrvr; 01-05-26 at 16:08. Reason: emojis not showing up

  11. #13122

  12. #13121
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I fucked her a hundred times if that tells you anything.
    Put me down also for 200 Plus.

  13. #13120

    Kami

    I made this girl yesterday. What a great time we have nice and easy go and.

    Don't see any marks of use she looks nice and clean.

    Friendly and the damage is not bad. I really recommended.

    If you get a chance, start the year with a good bang.

    Definitely repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...e/284755890330#text=I%20 do%20 the-,things,-you%20 like.

  14. #13119
    Quote Originally Posted by Trident206  [View Original Post]
    Noticed that also. Haven't attempted to contact any of them but I assume it's at best a waste of time and at worst a scam of some sort. None of the ladies have reviews or an internet footprint at all.
    They make up about 1/3rd of the total profiles on Tryst for the area. Common theme all seem to have Boston, Houston or DC as active areas along with Naples. A few have bled over to Eros.

  15. #13118

    Noticed the same thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone notice these profiles on Tryst? Seem to have things in common, odd names, $700 price point and no info anywhere. Just to see I tried a couple with no response. Anyone think it's a deposit or ransom scam operation or something else? Here are some of them, there are many.
    Noticed that also. Haven't attempted to contact any of them but I assume it's at best a waste of time and at worst a scam of some sort. None of the ladies have reviews or an internet footprint at all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape