Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 97 of 972 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 197 597 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 14575
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13135

    I agree too

    Quote Originally Posted by PorkSword  [View Original Post]
    Not a bad figure at all but I'm not trying to fuck a model. Along with the body comes a miserable attitude, never ending rules and a lackluster hand job!
    I've tried Taylor a couple times as there are not many options for a massage and happy ending with easy scheduling with someone that isn't asian. The attitude and servitude will just ruin a good thing.

  2. #13134

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    If you want to see a nice body and a $200 hand job, that's up to you. Others offer a lot more for $200 pay attention to your mongers reviews. Ciao mongers.
    Not a bad figure at all but I'm not trying to fuck a model. Along with the body comes a miserable attitude, never ending rules and a lackluster hand job!

  3. #13133

    Taylor is up and Running

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    99% sure she posted on there within the past week or so. She is a pretty girl but the lack of roaming was too much tease for me.
    If you want to see a nice body and a $200 hand job, that's up to you. Others offer a lot more for $200 pay attention to your mongers reviews. Ciao mongers.

  4. #13132

    Check STG

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    What's happened to Taylor?

    Had a place in Cape, been in the biz biz at least 5 yrs. Very pretty, great bod and personality. Only HJs when I saw her.

    I'm a snowbird, last post I saw from her was last summer. Something about away for awhile due to family illness. Nothing posted now on RR which is where she was always.

    Thanks for any info. I'm visiting next month.
    99% sure she posted on there within the past week or so. She is a pretty girl but the lack of roaming was too much tease for me.

  5. #13131

    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Assly is Assly is Assly. Your always get excellent service.
    Probably the best in the business when it comes to consistently good service.

  6. #13130
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I hope she is Ok. I see her listing is down her listing is never down.
    What's happened to Taylor?

    Had a place in Cape, been in the biz biz at least 5 yrs. Very pretty, great bod and personality. Only HJs when I saw her.

    I'm a snowbird, last post I saw from her was last summer. Something about away for awhile due to family illness. Nothing posted now on RR which is where she was always.

    Thanks for any info. I'm visiting next month.

  7. #13129

    Assly

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ashley recently or regularly? Past reviews seem good. I plan to see her today and just wanted to know what to expect and make sure everything is still legit. I appreciate any help. Feel free to DM or respond to post. Thanks again.
    Assly is Assly is Assly. Your always get excellent service.

  8. #13128

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't actually look as good as these photos, which are at least 3 years old. Heavier and rode hard and the usual apparent need for frequent enhancements. She hasn't seen 128 lbs in awhile. Still a good time--pricey for GFE.
    Pics are VRY deceptive. Honestly I wouldn't have recognized her walking down the street based on those pics. Service was ok. Maybe the disappointment on the looks impacted my accessment. She provided total GFE for me without any upcharge so the financial impact wasn't too bad. All in all I still felt like I over paid based on appearence.

  9. #13127

    Ummm.

    Quote Originally Posted by VetteDrvr  [View Original Post]
    holy shit!
    She doesn't actually look as good as these photos, which are at least 3 years old. Heavier and rode hard and the usual apparent need for frequent enhancements. She hasn't seen 128 lbs in awhile. Still a good time--pricey for GFE.
    Last edited by BigMac2022; 01-06-26 at 07:37. Reason: slight addition

  10. #13126
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Ashley Red / Assley

    Has anyone seen Ashley recently or regularly? Past reviews seem good. I plan to see her today and just wanted to know what to expect and make sure everything is still legit. I appreciate any help. Feel free to DM or respond to post. Thanks again.

  11. #13125

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I hope she is Ok. I see her listing is down her listing is never down.
    She's my girl girl. Everything about her is great.

  12. #13124

    Moms Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    Put me down also for 200 Plus.
    I hope she is Ok. I see her listing is down her listing is never down.

  13. #13123
    Last edited by VetteDrvr; 01-05-26 at 16:08. Reason: emojis not showing up

  14. #13122

  15. #13121
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I fucked her a hundred times if that tells you anything.
    Put me down also for 200 Plus.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape