rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 98 of 972 FirstFirst ... 48 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 148 198 598 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 14575
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13120

    Kami

    I made this girl yesterday. What a great time we have nice and easy go and.

    Don't see any marks of use she looks nice and clean.

    Friendly and the damage is not bad. I really recommended.

    If you get a chance, start the year with a good bang.

    Definitely repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...e/284755890330#text=I%20 do%20 the-,things,-you%20 like.

  2. #13119
    Quote Originally Posted by Trident206  [View Original Post]
    Noticed that also. Haven't attempted to contact any of them but I assume it's at best a waste of time and at worst a scam of some sort. None of the ladies have reviews or an internet footprint at all.
    They make up about 1/3rd of the total profiles on Tryst for the area. Common theme all seem to have Boston, Houston or DC as active areas along with Naples. A few have bled over to Eros.

  3. #13118

    Noticed the same thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone notice these profiles on Tryst? Seem to have things in common, odd names, $700 price point and no info anywhere. Just to see I tried a couple with no response. Anyone think it's a deposit or ransom scam operation or something else? Here are some of them, there are many.
    Noticed that also. Haven't attempted to contact any of them but I assume it's at best a waste of time and at worst a scam of some sort. None of the ladies have reviews or an internet footprint at all.

  4. #13117
    Quote Originally Posted by TbForFun856  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She is on Tryst.

    I use to goto Port Charlotte Crystal but she is in town on certain days. Crystal is awesome. She is clean and does not rush. Her breast are awesome and her personality is cool too. She can even talk sports!

    I am looking for another provider who is in Port Charlotte, North Port, Englewood, or Punta Gorda. Thanks guys.
    I am coming to cape coral for a few days and her peofile caught my attention. Says she is GFE and tells me she has no reviews. I dunno.

  5. #13116

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    I have to say she is pretty and maybe a little thick for some of you but service is good and she has a convenient place to visit. She gives good oral and is highly orgasmic. When she was masturbating I slipped a finger in and massaged her G-Spot she went off like a rocket and got extremely wet. She is maybe a little higher priced then some but isn't a high volume girl. I'd repeat and guys maybe she is a little higher priced at least give her a shot. She is a good conversationalist and not all strung out. And another thing that tiny little dark red pussy is really tight. Good Luck, CH.
    What's her general location?. Residence or hotel and where does she advertise?

  6. #13115
    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    There are plenty of reviews of Mia on here. Some just within the last few weeks.

    I think she is great. Initially I had a little trouble getting her to commit to an appointment, her responses would be further and further apart until I lost interest. But once I did get to see her, she was awesome.

  7. #13114

  8. #13113

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    I fucked her a hundred times if that tells you anything.

  9. #13112

  10. #13111

    Ch

    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    I have to say she is pretty and maybe a little thick for some of you but service is good and she has a convenient place to visit. She gives good oral and is highly orgasmic. When she was masturbating I slipped a finger in and massaged her G-Spot she went off like a rocket and got extremely wet. She is maybe a little higher priced then some but isn't a high volume girl. I'd repeat and guys maybe she is a little higher priced at least give her a shot. She is a good conversationalist and not all strung out. And another thing that tiny little dark red pussy is really tight. Good Luck, CH.
    A good conversationalist with a tight pussy. Sounds like my kinda girl.

  11. #13110
    What is her pricing?

    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    I have to say she is pretty and maybe a little thick for some of you but service is good and she has a convenient place to visit. She gives good oral and is highly orgasmic. When she was masturbating I slipped a finger in and massaged her G-Spot she went off like a rocket and got extremely wet. She is maybe a little higher priced then some but isn't a high volume girl. I'd repeat and guys maybe she is a little higher priced at least give her a shot. She is a good conversationalist and not all strung out. And another thing that tiny little dark red pussy is really tight. Good Luck, CH.

  12. #13109

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    Since Crystal bounced out, there is none other then the AMPs and Stacy from North Port. Scams and Rip offs a plenty. Stacy has so many rules now that I don't even bother. PC Crystal comes back to town for 10 days a month and I just wait and see her multiple times in that time period. Answers my calls or texts literally every time I contact her (when she's in town) for a chill, no rush ever, down for just about anything good time and always has a nice comfortable place. We never realized how good we had it here until its gone. I can't get the chicks in fort Myers or Sarasota to answer even a simple good morning text. Crystal said she would be back in Jan. But didn't know when. Good luck brother.
    She's back next week on the 6th.

  13. #13108

    Vivian

    I have to say she is pretty and maybe a little thick for some of you but service is good and she has a convenient place to visit. She gives good oral and is highly orgasmic. When she was masturbating I slipped a finger in and massaged her G-Spot she went off like a rocket and got extremely wet. She is maybe a little higher priced then some but isn't a high volume girl. I'd repeat and guys maybe she is a little higher priced at least give her a shot. She is a good conversationalist and not all strung out. And another thing that tiny little dark red pussy is really tight. Good Luck, CH.

  14. #13107

    Info might pull the trigger on this one!

    Hey guys I've seen this girl for a while I want to know if anyone has seen her or what why'all suggest let me know if why'all think it's legit!

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...yers/199297062#.

  15. #13106

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuse1SU  [View Original Post]
    As a first-timer, I wasn't sure what to expect, but she immediately put me at ease. Communication was friendly and reassuring, and when she arrived right on time, any nerves disappeared she looks exactly like her pictures, if not better.

    Her playful energy and easy smile made conversation flow effortlessly, with plenty of laughter and light flirtation. She has a natural way of making the experience feel relaxed, genuine, and fun, never rushed or awkward.

    For a first experience, this was as good as it gets: comfortable, engaging, and memorable in all the right ways. If authenticity matters to you (and it should), she absolutely delivers. I'm very glad she was my firstnand I'll definitely be back.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...g/762685063133

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape