Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 506 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 7579
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7159

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry462  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? If you search her # there are a few more ads that look promising.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...906346081.html
    She's GFE, but expensive.

  2. #7158
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry462  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? If you search her # there are a few more ads that look promising.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...906346081.html
    Messaged her multiple times since seeing her ads back after a while and no response. If someone gets in contact let us know. Idk if maybe its because we had talked briefly months ago but never got anywhere.

  3. #7157

  4. #7156
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Kissimmee

    Quote Originally Posted by Sphin100  [View Original Post]
    Here's the correct link, saw her yesterday. Ok massage, better finish, good hand stroke but I won't repeat.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...906215186.html
    What is the specific reason why you will not repeat?

    R5.

  5. #7155

    Kissimmee

    Here's the correct link, saw her yesterday. Ok massage, better finish, good hand stroke but I won't repeat.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...906215186.html

  6. #7154

    Kissimmee

    Saw this one yesterday. Bigger Latina, ok massage nothing to write home about. Not even a touch leading up to the finish but she she does finish ok. I wouldn't repeat cause there are better options.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...904394456.html

  7. #7153

    Krystal

    Anyone seen her? If you search her # there are a few more ads that look promising.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...906346081.html

  8. #7152

    Noracai

    Appreciate the report, might have to give this one a try.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    Very nice older Brazilian woman (in her 70's) off of Kirkman in Metrowest.

    Great comms and a safe apartment complex she gives after you confirm.

    Nice set set in bedroom. The massage is just okay, no draping required, but I like that she actually massages the groin, she just gets up in there.

    She gives a serviceable L1 but I'm pretty sure the menu may open up after she gets to know you. She hinted as much. She has huge double d's which are nice to play with.

    I'll try for a L2 or Russian finish in my next visit.

    Just beware, she's old if that's not your thing.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...904955099.html

  9. #7151

    Noracai

    Very nice older Brazilian woman (in her 70's) off of Kirkman in Metrowest.

    Great comms and a safe apartment complex she gives after you confirm.

    Nice set set in bedroom. The massage is just okay, no draping required, but I like that she actually massages the groin, she just gets up in there.

    She gives a serviceable L1 but I'm pretty sure the menu may open up after she gets to know you. She hinted as much. She has huge double d's which are nice to play with.

    I'll try for a L2 or Russian finish in my next visit.

    Just beware, she's old if that's not your thing.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...904955099.html

  10. #7150

    No unfortunately

    Quote Originally Posted by Sphin100  [View Original Post]
    Is there a contact number because it says the author took that ad down?
    The ad is no longer there so if you check tomorrow maybe it will be up. She is kinda too skeptical so maybe she takes them down daily.

  11. #7149
    Quote Originally Posted by MalindJewel  [View Original Post]
    I wanted something different and followed this lead today and turned out to be a good massage at very good rates. First time is always hard to have someone open up but she is definitely nice and soft spoken as said by Lotion. I will give her another shot but not expecting much but maybe a little more sensuality! Paid attention to John but that was about 10 minutes left on the flip and unfortunately time ran out before flood gates open. Emphased keeping her services discrete for obvious reasons. Will report back after season 2.
    Is there a contact number because it says the author took that ad down?

  12. #7148
    Quote Originally Posted by ExileOnfifh  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her once. Massage was just average. She requests nude so, as she is working your back. Your hands can rub her legs to show intention. On the flip she removes top and bottoms and will give hahj. Any other requests are varied. I am scheduled to see her on Sunday to see how far I can go even though she mentioned to me that if I want BJ I have to bring cover and she does not do FS. Granted, any of these could change per tips.
    How was your visit.

  13. #7147

    It was more of deep tissue than sensual swedish

    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget  [View Original Post]
    So she couldn't extend the time a few minutes to finish you off?

    I saw her and wasn't impressed at all. She said she doesn't do anything fun but will do it just for me. Not UTC roaming. Massage was kinda meh. She's a nice gal though. But there's plenty better for sure.
    She had an appointment coming after but still there was no extension still. L just told her its fine and she apologized and said maybe next time try the 1 hr. Thinking of it now not sure if it will be a too different experience.

  14. #7146

    Aurora Spa

    Hi all.

    Went and saw her to get manscaped. Nice room in her apartment for massage / manscaping. Did a really good job. Offered HE by hand for $60 and mouth for $80. L2 is converted. She was wearing scrubs and took them off wearing bra and thong and said I could touch her. Finished from her L2 before able to properly roam. Will prolly repeat as she is close to my home. $60 for manscaping + $80 for L2.

    She is borderline BBW but for Latinas, idk it works for me.

    Open for recommendations for someone to manscape and provide say ending options if anyone has a good one either reply here or DM.

  15. #7145

    That kinda sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by MalindJewel  [View Original Post]
    I wanted something different and followed this lead today and turned out to be a good massage at very good rates. First time is always hard to have someone open up but she is definitely nice and soft spoken as said by Lotion. I will give her another shot but not expecting much but maybe a little more sensuality! Paid attention to John but that was about 10 minutes left on the flip and unfortunately time ran out before flood gates open. Emphased keeping her services discrete for obvious reasons. Will report back after season 2.
    So she couldn't extend the time a few minutes to finish you off?

    I saw her and wasn't impressed at all. She said she doesn't do anything fun but will do it just for me. Not UTC roaming. Massage was kinda meh. She's a nice gal though. But there's plenty better for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape