Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 7575
-
12-23-25 11:07 #7140Senior Member

Posts: 1668Yikes
All these girls don't get it.
Men don't like drama.
Either way if you are trying to see her or see her as a provider.
Stay away either way.
These gals will wake up years later and wonder why they are alone.
Originally Posted by Elysium
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 10:48 #7139Senior Member

Posts: 187Karyn
Yeah out of service for me too. Idk what happened. That sucks. I just saw her about 2 or 3 weeks ago.
Originally Posted by ColombianCoco
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 18:37 #7138Senior Member

Posts: 172TyphoonTarget
Check your DM's. Number out of service.
Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 13:07 #7137Regular Member

Posts: 15No teeth
How was it? LOL.
Originally Posted by Nightowl21
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 13:01 #7136Regular Member

Posts: 15Karen
She is great! I just send you an inbox.
Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 12:57 #7135Senior Member

Posts: 118Meh. Is she talking about the dudes she jerks off or the ones she dates? Two different contexts. At the end of the day, no one is in this biz bc of its their passion to jerk off men for money.
Originally Posted by Elysium
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 10:33 #7134Regular Member

Posts: 20"Men, please come to my excellent service. Men, I hate you" Marketing disaster.
Originally Posted by Elysium
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 10:23 #7133Senior Member

Posts: 204Joanna. Manjacial - Manscape BEWARE
I cannot find her CL link and not sure if she still advertises or not. But I just want to make everyone aware this chick is in your local AWDTSG fb group. She's a pretty frequent commenter, has a lot of "points" on the group. She's out here "spilling the tea" on dudes. I have not seen her comment on the hobby. YET, but be careful as she could easily expose you to a SO if you have one.
I've seen a few of these girls in the FB group, villanizing men while at the same time profiting from this hobby. Anyway, just beware, you've been warned.
-
12-15-25 22:43 #7132Senior Member

Posts: 79Pics
Those are her pics? A reverse search showed some IG model it seemed of some note, or her doppelganger.
Originally Posted by HookMeUp33
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 19:03 #7131Senior Member

Posts: 110Valerie
I have seen her once. Massage was just average. She requests nude so, as she is working your back. Your hands can rub her legs to show intention. On the flip she removes top and bottoms and will give hahj. Any other requests are varied. I am scheduled to see her on Sunday to see how far I can go even though she mentioned to me that if I want BJ I have to bring cover and she does not do FS. Granted, any of these could change per tips.
Originally Posted by Treemont12
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 18:16 #7130Senior Member

Posts: 269Sorry her many many years ago when she was in metro west. She was FS back then. Sweet girl and had a rocking body but that was nearly a decade ago.
Originally Posted by Treemont12
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 12:40 #7129Senior Member

Posts: 44Has anyone seen this one?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...902502203.html
Wondering if anyone has seen her yet.
-
12-13-25 08:31 #7128Senior Member

Posts: 68Julia
I have seen. Very girl. Little bit older than pics. Upcharge upcharge. Forget the prices. Weak massage. Probably not worth what I paid.
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 16:00 #7127Senior Member

Posts: 958Julia
This one is here from time to time. Julia. Anyone seen her. PM if needed or post. Some mention a haircut too but I think that may be a different Julia? Any details on this one?
https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...901553533.html
-
12-12-25 13:21 #7126Senior Member

Posts: 46Mind sharing her info?
I tried sending you a PM but your mailbox is full. Please DM me her information if possbile.
Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





