Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 505 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 7575
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7155

    Noracai

    Appreciate the report, might have to give this one a try.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs2112  [View Original Post]
    Very nice older Brazilian woman (in her 70's) off of Kirkman in Metrowest.

    Great comms and a safe apartment complex she gives after you confirm.

    Nice set set in bedroom. The massage is just okay, no draping required, but I like that she actually massages the groin, she just gets up in there.

    She gives a serviceable L1 but I'm pretty sure the menu may open up after she gets to know you. She hinted as much. She has huge double d's which are nice to play with.

    I'll try for a L2 or Russian finish in my next visit.

    Just beware, she's old if that's not your thing.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...904955099.html

  2. #7154

    Noracai

    Very nice older Brazilian woman (in her 70's) off of Kirkman in Metrowest.

    Great comms and a safe apartment complex she gives after you confirm.

    Nice set set in bedroom. The massage is just okay, no draping required, but I like that she actually massages the groin, she just gets up in there.

    She gives a serviceable L1 but I'm pretty sure the menu may open up after she gets to know you. She hinted as much. She has huge double d's which are nice to play with.

    I'll try for a L2 or Russian finish in my next visit.

    Just beware, she's old if that's not your thing.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...904955099.html

  3. #7153

    No unfortunately

    Quote Originally Posted by Sphin100  [View Original Post]
    Is there a contact number because it says the author took that ad down?
    The ad is no longer there so if you check tomorrow maybe it will be up. She is kinda too skeptical so maybe she takes them down daily.

  4. #7152
    Quote Originally Posted by MalindJewel  [View Original Post]
    I wanted something different and followed this lead today and turned out to be a good massage at very good rates. First time is always hard to have someone open up but she is definitely nice and soft spoken as said by Lotion. I will give her another shot but not expecting much but maybe a little more sensuality! Paid attention to John but that was about 10 minutes left on the flip and unfortunately time ran out before flood gates open. Emphased keeping her services discrete for obvious reasons. Will report back after season 2.
    Is there a contact number because it says the author took that ad down?

  5. #7151
    Quote Originally Posted by ExileOnfifh  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her once. Massage was just average. She requests nude so, as she is working your back. Your hands can rub her legs to show intention. On the flip she removes top and bottoms and will give hahj. Any other requests are varied. I am scheduled to see her on Sunday to see how far I can go even though she mentioned to me that if I want BJ I have to bring cover and she does not do FS. Granted, any of these could change per tips.
    How was your visit.

  6. #7150

    It was more of deep tissue than sensual swedish

    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoonTarget  [View Original Post]
    So she couldn't extend the time a few minutes to finish you off?

    I saw her and wasn't impressed at all. She said she doesn't do anything fun but will do it just for me. Not UTC roaming. Massage was kinda meh. She's a nice gal though. But there's plenty better for sure.
    She had an appointment coming after but still there was no extension still. L just told her its fine and she apologized and said maybe next time try the 1 hr. Thinking of it now not sure if it will be a too different experience.

  7. #7149

    Aurora Spa

    Hi all.

    Went and saw her to get manscaped. Nice room in her apartment for massage / manscaping. Did a really good job. Offered HE by hand for $60 and mouth for $80. L2 is converted. She was wearing scrubs and took them off wearing bra and thong and said I could touch her. Finished from her L2 before able to properly roam. Will prolly repeat as she is close to my home. $60 for manscaping + $80 for L2.

    She is borderline BBW but for Latinas, idk it works for me.

    Open for recommendations for someone to manscape and provide say ending options if anyone has a good one either reply here or DM.

  8. #7148

    That kinda sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by MalindJewel  [View Original Post]
    I wanted something different and followed this lead today and turned out to be a good massage at very good rates. First time is always hard to have someone open up but she is definitely nice and soft spoken as said by Lotion. I will give her another shot but not expecting much but maybe a little more sensuality! Paid attention to John but that was about 10 minutes left on the flip and unfortunately time ran out before flood gates open. Emphased keeping her services discrete for obvious reasons. Will report back after season 2.
    So she couldn't extend the time a few minutes to finish you off?

    I saw her and wasn't impressed at all. She said she doesn't do anything fun but will do it just for me. Not UTC roaming. Massage was kinda meh. She's a nice gal though. But there's plenty better for sure.

  9. #7147

    "Venus"

    She advertised as "Alondra" 2 weeks ago, I texted and her rates were $150 for the hour massage. Couldn't meet up then, then I texted this weekend and her prices went up to $180 for "just massage". Asked if she was available and it has been crickets since then. I'll pass on her.

    CC.

    Quote Originally Posted by HookMeUp33  [View Original Post]

  10. #7146

    Good location and very private

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotion2003  [View Original Post]
    She is the girl in the pics, a little heavy set but still very cute and sexy in my opinion. A nice spot in downtown with ample parking.

    Place is small, clean and safe. She is very nice, but fairly shy. Gave a very nice massage and on the flip got it done nicely. I tried using my charms as I watched her bite her lip while stroking my cock and you like it? She said yes, and I said then you should kiss it and she said I can't, sorry ugh. She said roaming was fine and keeps clothes on which I though was lame but went under the sports bra on those large mammories and nutted hard.

    Again a good massage and great rates for what you get.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...904394456.html
    I wanted something different and followed this lead today and turned out to be a good massage at very good rates. First time is always hard to have someone open up but she is definitely nice and soft spoken as said by Lotion. I will give her another shot but not expecting much but maybe a little more sensuality! Paid attention to John but that was about 10 minutes left on the flip and unfortunately time ran out before flood gates open. Emphased keeping her services discrete for obvious reasons. Will report back after season 2.

  11. #7145

  12. #7144

    Marianne OBT

    I think you mixed up the link. I saw her a few days ago. I was rubbing as well and on the flip she signaled if I wanted a finish. She took off her top and pants but left her panties on, though they were crotchless. So I played a little FIY and DATY. She kept to L1 for me. She is a little heavier then her pics and surgically augmented but a sweet girl.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...904830508.html

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotion2003  [View Original Post]
    Struck out and looked for a massage place and seen her ads. She is real, very attractive with a blah normal massage and then the fact that I was massaging her too she asked me on the flip and I said yes of course.

    I asked for full service and kissing but she was not down, but took off he shirt and I sucked on her medium size tits and then blew.

    To me, an average time, she gets it done but did just enough, better out there.

    The attractive red headed Latina mild was there too, smiles at me on the way out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/198512497

  13. #7143

    Tai Holistic Kissimmee

    She is the girl in the pics, a little heavy set but still very cute and sexy in my opinion. A nice spot in downtown with ample parking.

    Place is small, clean and safe. She is very nice, but fairly shy. Gave a very nice massage and on the flip got it done nicely. I tried using my charms as I watched her bite her lip while stroking my cock and you like it? She said yes, and I said then you should kiss it and she said I can't, sorry ugh. She said roaming was fine and keeps clothes on which I though was lame but went under the sports bra on those large mammories and nutted hard.

    Again a good massage and great rates for what you get.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...904394456.html

  14. #7142

    Mariana. OBT

    Struck out and looked for a massage place and seen her ads. She is real, very attractive with a blah normal massage and then the fact that I was massaging her too she asked me on the flip and I said yes of course.

    I asked for full service and kissing but she was not down, but took off he shirt and I sucked on her medium size tits and then blew.

    To me, an average time, she gets it done but did just enough, better out there.

    The attractive red headed Latina mild was there too, smiles at me on the way out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/198512497

  15. #7141

    Lake Eola Girl

    Has anyone seen the girl that advertises under the resume section from time to time? Offers a BBBJ and swallow for 100 mario coins as always stated in her ads.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape