Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 30787
-
01-04-26 22:05 #29182Senior Member

Posts: 84CocoCenise
New Year's Eve. I was in the mood for something different so I hit up. Coco sinise looks just like her pictures. Thick chocolate private home safe location.
As I said, I was in the mood for something different so I went for an edging session 30 minutes 1. 6. It was absolutely amazing. She knew exactly what she was doing and the dirty talk drove me out my mind. I did ask her about her full menu. If I'm not mistaken, I think she says her prices start at 2. 0 or 2. 5. I definitely will repeat because I definitely had a great time.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/199418167
-
01-04-26 13:26 #29181Senior Member

Posts: 26Good ole thing
She's a staple in this market even if her ad isn't up she's usually available. Just shoot her a message.
Originally Posted by OldBoomer
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-26 06:59 #29180Senior Member

Posts: 637Great review let us know
Hey, great review I would really like to see her. Please let us know if she returns.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 19:04 #29179Regular Member

Posts: 5Lucky Rackz
Saw this one online and was interested. Sent comms but no reply. Anyone seen?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/199457311
-
01-03-26 18:21 #29178Regular Member

Posts: 7https://skipthegames.com/posts/apex-...-/960804537399
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 14:40 #29177Regular Member

Posts: 7https://skipthegames.com/posts/apex-...-/960804537399
Originally Posted by Tk2003
[View Original Post]
Enjoy.
-
01-03-26 11:51 #29176Senior Member

Posts: 173Fb account
I was looking at her fb page, but the last post was in July. I'm guessing she has another account. Can you point me to it (private message would be fine).
Originally Posted by Tk2003
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
01-03-26 11:35 #29175Senior Member

Posts: 173Room / dog
Maybe I got lucky, but I didn't notice any cigarette smell, I don't smoke. I hate that smoke! Yes she does have a dog, it was chill and didn't bother us. Keep in mind, I like dogs. I can The room was cluttered, but I can't speak to stains.
Originally Posted by Nikpat
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 11:03 #29174Senior Member

Posts: 33Fun Sized Cutie in Cary
Is she active? Trying to reach her on number ending 3362, but no response.
Originally Posted by FlowerDoll2
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-26 02:04 #29173Senior Member

Posts: 215Same girl
2 different ads, 2 different descriptions height, weight. Same pictures though. WTF?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/820369613781
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/319609764372
-
01-03-26 01:46 #29172Senior Member

Posts: 133Rad
Can you provide more info? I followed the thread bad which led to a post which had. Rad 12/30/25. That's it.
Originally Posted by DivineFlesh666
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 22:13 #29171Senior Member

Posts: 625BeckyBell Raleigh
Clean, sweet, thick. Everything covered. Excelent comms.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/199413874
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...p/551349340014
-
01-02-26 22:11 #29170Regular Member

Posts: 4Do you have a link for her?
Originally Posted by DivineFlesh666
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 22:00 #29169Senior Member

Posts: 215I'm a little embarrassed to say.
But I miss Renno. Had some good times with her.
-
01-02-26 17:26 #29168Senior Member

Posts: 33New to the game
Couple of things to keep in mind. The room reeked of smoke and you will carry it for some time. Also, she got a dog in the room, but if you ask, she will move the dog in bathroom. Also, the sheets were stained.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




