Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 30788
-
12-14-25 00:07 #29018Senior Member

Posts: 228Yes, that's her. She is hosting again tonight in Cary or between Carrie and Raleigh I don't know right near the Shiny Diner and REI. Basically the full menu I had a great time and she gets into light to medium BDSM. As always your mileage may vary.
Originally Posted by DGoldN1
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 15:44 #29017Senior Member

Posts: 26Any port in a storm
I've had FS with her on a couple of occasions and it's gets the job done when needed but her talent is her oral skills and for what she charges run don't walk. If your nice enough she'll let you record too.
Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 19:57 #29016Senior Member

Posts: 80Speaking strictly from my personal experience, ALL pussy that gets "sloppy" wet feels different than "normal" wet, if that makes any sense at all Hahaha! I enjoyed it plenty but being so wet, it definitely feels "tighter" in certain positions over others. Either way, she got a nice nut out of me and I had zero complaints on the pussy.
Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 11:29 #29015Senior Member

Posts: 128Very well written, thanks. I'm going to have to give her a try.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 11:03 #29014Senior Member

Posts: 234Rosie
I've never had a FS session, only the BBBJ. I was the pussy? Was she reasonably tight?
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 09:00 #29013Senior Member

Posts: 262LadyJ Jae xJae Whatever
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/197754781
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
Whatever name she uses these days, I saw her a LONG time ago. Pre-covid. BBFS duo with her friend (Amber? LadyJ was a dead fish, was not happy about BBFS but did it anyway. Fortunately, her partner was awesome. Naturally, that girl disappeared immediately afterward.
Subsequent attempts to get LadyJ to agree to BBFS were rebuffed. I have not seen her since.
Old information and probably worthless, but there you go. Good luck.
-
12-12-25 07:56 #29012Senior Member

Posts: 281Jae
I saw her several years ago for a BBBJCIM that was pretty good. However, that's not listed now so who knows.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
I get the impression that she has a boyfriend and that may be who is in the videos.
-
12-11-25 15:05 #29011Senior Member

Posts: 121Melian
Had a most enjoyable visit with her recently and am still recovering. Pics are representative, she's welcoming, full of energy and a true performer with a wide open menu. Nice incall location and will repeat for sure. No links but shes on Tryst.
-
12-11-25 11:01 #29010Senior Member

Posts: 80Busting budget nuts. Twice
So this one is NOT for those of you who judge by physical looks OR if cigarette smoke bothers you. If you have no problem paying a fair price for great service regardless of looks and smoke odor, then this one may be a good option. From looking at her pics, I knew she was not physically my type BUT I read where she gives a mean BBBJCIM. I was in the mood for just that and text her. Considering the price quoted, off I went. She was hosting this day (She can only host specific times / days) and when I arrived was immediately given room number with NO wait. Points for that. I entered room and she is very short and very curvy (big around). She was also very nice, inviting and bubbly. She is a bigger girl but by no means would I use the word ugly. I took care of business, her top came off, my pants came down and we were off. Her tits are large, 100% natural and look accordingly. I prefer the feel of naturals so they were great IMO. She uses her hands very little except when holding her tits to tit fuck you with, and its pretty hot. Fantastic technique combining slow, fast, licking, tit fucking and total deepthroating. It was WELL ABOVE average. After several minutes of a great BJ / Tit fuck / Licking session she deepthroats me ALL the way down, zero gag. My cock is not huge but was just long enough for the entire tip to be completely sucked into her throat. Amazing feeling. She did say she can not DT all cocks but my girth was accommodating. So, if you have a really thick cock, you may or may not get this! She picked up the pace and just as I was about to explode she totally throat fucked my cock. I almost came off the bed it was so good. She swallowed every drop and did not stop sucking until I screamed uncle. This was an A+ head job experience. SO, just a couple of days later I wanted another one, especially for the price and, her ads this day said she was hosting again. I text, got a response within 15 minutes, and off I went a second time. Things started just as well this visit but after several minutes of orally driving me crazy, she starts talking about how dripping wet her pussy was. One of her hands was kind of tucked underneath her and it seemed that maybe she was rubbing her pussy while sucking my cock?? OK, now I have to at least sample the pussy. I pull her on top of me and she rides really good. And yes, her pussy was in fact dripping wet. Warning, she will squirt when she cums and soak you, so be prepared. Then I hit it doggy for a bit. Next, I rolled her over and went mish. I pounded her as hard as I could and the pussy was so wet it was making that "sloshing" noise. She is a multi-O girl and will continually squirt and cum every 3-4 minutes. So again, be prepared for the ride. As I was about to bust, I pulled out and went straight to her mouth. Without missing a beat she sucked the life right out of me. Another A+ experience. Takeaways: The CONS- She can only host certain times and she smelled like an ashtray on both visits. I had to go home and immediately shower and throw my clothes in the wash. The PROS: She is 110% legit, polite and very bubbly. While she is not a size 2 beauty queen, her services, skills and performance outweigh the price of admission. She told me that she TRULY LOVES sucking cock and I totally believe that. As always, use this info as you will. Have fun and stay safe.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/443260297167
-
12-11-25 07:06 #29009Senior Member

Posts: 95She's a good one
That's Sasha, well reviewed a a true GFE. Lots of kissing and BBBJ is very good. 👍.
Originally Posted by DevKenn123
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 04:53 #29008Senior Member

Posts: 35She's still available
I didn't want to bump my own post and spam the board, so I appreciate your review and helping out in this way.
Originally Posted by ILikeTheLadies
[View Original Post]
She's still available and wanting to meet senior members.
To add to the original post, she appreciates those of you that she has met. Especially the monger her gave her a ride to work after the visit. Props man. That was kind.
She's low drama and wants none as well. Again, senior members feel free to reach out for contact info. Please make sure that your inbox has room for a reply.
-
12-10-25 17:54 #29007Senior Member

Posts: 50I agree. Nice gal. UTR near airport
I had a chance to meet RaleighR's friend. She will only visit with Senior Members and they can have confidence in his original review.
Originally Posted by RaleighR
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-25 11:57 #29006Senior Member

Posts: 115Thanks a lot brother. I thinking I saw your report but other than that nothing else. Thanks again!
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-25 10:42 #29005Regular Member

Posts: 5TER 404373.
Originally Posted by AgeMass2
[View Original Post]
Reviews look promising.
-
12-10-25 09:04 #29004Senior Member

Posts: 39Looks like fun
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/325441452147
Any info on this woman? The pics and activities are what I like.
The obvious drawback is there is no way to contact her.










Reply With Quote




