Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 30768
-
01-02-26 11:51 #29148Senior Member

Posts: 625Allie Raleigh pics
In case page disappears.
Originally Posted by OldDoggie
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 11:06 #29147Senior Member

Posts: 170So which number do you use? There are 3 on her ad!
Want to see this lovely lady but am concerned that she has 3 numbers associated to her ad. One in the title, one on the body text and a third when you hit the "call me" button to reveal a number. ??
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 10:02 #29146Senior Member

Posts: 173New to the game
She's a nice woman, very accommodating. Looks are about 7/10, slender, and no signs.
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 08:41 #29145Senior Member

Posts: 174She's a pretty rad girl. Needs to get away from Taylor.
Originally Posted by HolidayHero
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 08:39 #29144Senior Member

Posts: 174I feel like I'm chasing the white whale here. Got pretty spoiled when Haze was still in town but haven't really found anyone to fill that spot. Any suggestions for reliable no drama kink that's not going to blow the bank? Premium on if its a safe outcall.
Been curious about Lexxii. Only review I can find is from a while back thats less than positive but theres also been a million other girls going by Lexxii.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/831961497099
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/northcarolina/raleighdurham/199371611 - I think its been mentioned she pulls the angry boyfriend schtick
https://tryst.link/escort/jassi - Tried hitting her up but it seemed like maybe a bad time as it was just attitude
-
01-02-26 08:37 #29143Senior Member

Posts: 156Jad.
12/30/25.
-
01-02-26 07:52 #29142Senior Member

Posts: 111Cuban
She goes by "Luna". I set up a date with her and she ghosted me. I'm glad I dodged a bullet.
Originally Posted by AgeMass2
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 22:38 #29141Senior Member

Posts: 215I know she has been reviewed before.
But I couldn't find any. Anyone vouch for her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/820369613781
-
01-01-26 22:34 #29140Senior Member

Posts: 215Fun size cutie
That's too bad. I've been wanting to meet up with her. Now I'm a bit reluctant.
Originally Posted by FlowerDoll2
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 21:57 #29139Senior Member

Posts: 96Petite Cuban
Thought of sharing my year-ending experince (wish it was a better one).
She is a caban girl, under 5 feet and very skinny. She has taken out the add. I'll update when it is back. She post with (832) XXX 0073.
Contacted her, she wanted to verify with face time. I was ok with it. Set up the time and it was a motel closer to crab tree. Not one of well known one. I got there, and I was asked park in the back, right in front of her room. It was a safe place.
Walked up to room, skinny girl opened the door. I am fine with skinny, and there was no signs of any demons. So far so good.
The next part is not so good. First of all she was cooking in the room. Wasn't the most sensual aroma for the occasion. And the room wasn't that clean either. She dropped her robe. I liked what I saw, but the environment was not very arousing. She started a covered BJ. She did a good job. Pretty good tounge work. That probably was the best part. She wasn't in to dfk, but didn't resist me going down. But the sniff test failed. It was off putting- so no go there. The rest was mechanical. Went on mish, she just lay down like a dead body till I finished.
Another strange things was her headwrap- she doesn't seem to be taking it off ever.
Overall 5 or 6 out 10. I wouldn't repeat. But if you are in to petite type, and looking for a quick job. She would work out for you.
-
01-01-26 21:16 #29138Regular Member

Posts: 7Tia Sanford
I'm curious about Tia as well. Haven't found any info. Messaged with her once, but no arrangement.
Originally Posted by OldDoggie
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 14:29 #29137Senior Member

Posts: 80Wow. I rarely ever go on Tryst, therefore had no idea that Blair was still out there. If I remember correctly, she got out of the game a couple different times back in 2018/19, then came back and left again about the time covid had kicked in. I saw her back when an amazing session could be had for $200-$250. And she was ALWAYS AMAZING, every single time. I still remember how good her pussy was. It just fit me like a glove! Haha.
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 06:44 #29136Senior Member

Posts: 281Anyone seen this one? I don't recall seeing anything reported.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/870463729050.
-
01-01-26 01:10 #29135Senior Member

Posts: 408Bookstore Girl
She's from the bookstore. About 2 years ago, she was at The Hill. I never had FS just her bbj, I believe it was like $40. She would always say that the talk of the place was that she had the best bbj around and I can say that she didn't get the job done for me. I had her stop in the middle of it. It was maybe basic for me. I can't say anything about the smell but it doesn't surprise me.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.
BLK.
Happy New Year!!
-
12-31-25 16:21 #29134Senior Member

Posts: 218Christmas present to myself. Blair Parker and TOS Suzie
I'm usually looking for the best value for the lowest amount of cash expenditure. That often leads to rushed service in undesirable locations. Decided to treat myself to two highly regarded GFE providers, Blair Parker and Suzie at Tastes of Seoul. I can enthusiastically recommend both. Please note that Suzie is here through 01/04/26. I'm not going to go through a minute by minute recap as you can find those reviews elsewhere but I can say that each one was delightful to be with and they made me feel like I was their number one priority. If my budget allowed I would see either one in a heartbeat. Blair did an outcall since she couldn't host that day. TOS has an apartment in the greater Triangle area.
https://www.tastesofseoul.com/suzie
https://tryst.link/escort/blairparkerLast edited by FranzB; 12-31-25 at 16:21. Reason: Correct grammar











Reply With Quote




