Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 100 of 973 FirstFirst ... 50 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 150 200 600 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 14587
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13102

    Vivian

    As a first-timer, I wasn't sure what to expect, but she immediately put me at ease. Communication was friendly and reassuring, and when she arrived right on time, any nerves disappeared she looks exactly like her pictures, if not better.

    Her playful energy and easy smile made conversation flow effortlessly, with plenty of laughter and light flirtation. She has a natural way of making the experience feel relaxed, genuine, and fun, never rushed or awkward.

    For a first experience, this was as good as it gets: comfortable, engaging, and memorable in all the right ways. If authenticity matters to you (and it should), she absolutely delivers. I'm very glad she was my firstnand I'll definitely be back.

  2. #13101

    Too Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks ago I put good judgement aside and despite the myriad of poor reviews contacted her. In a word, the back and forth (I'm always friendly, respectful and accommodating) was frustrating and a big turn off. It was very clear she has an exceedingly poor attitude, many rules, GPS, submitted me to undue interrogation, etc etc. I finally just told her to have a nice day. It was very frustrating.

    She looks hot but she's a real bozo.
    It's too bad. She's a decent looking woman and with the right attitude, she would be really successful given our local talent level. It goes to show you how important attitude is!

  3. #13100

    Bad News

    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    I like I'm sure many others have wanted to pull the trigger, but over the past year I've seen nothing but bad reviews of her, from stinky cooter to something about her handler to what was mentioned. She's a long time area rip off from Cape Coral to Ft Myers. For that reason I've always steered clear of her, I remember a review saying she must have been a smoke show in her day, but those days are long gone!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...a/348754281012
    A few weeks ago I put good judgement aside and despite the myriad of poor reviews contacted her. In a word, the back and forth (I'm always friendly, respectful and accommodating) was frustrating and a big turn off. It was very clear she has an exceedingly poor attitude, many rules, GPS, submitted me to undue interrogation, etc etc. I finally just told her to have a nice day. It was very frustrating.

    She looks hot but she's a real bozo.

  4. #13099

    Yes, true rip off

    Yes, she is rip off, keep your $.

  5. #13098

    Here

    Quote Originally Posted by RedyFourFun  [View Original Post]
    Who was this? The link has already expired.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...l/647736755580
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251230-100818_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20251230-100812_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20251230-100806_Photos.jpg‎  

  6. #13097
    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    Surprising, I don't think I've seen anything but bad reviews on her.
    Who was this? The link has already expired.

  7. #13096
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412
    Quote Originally Posted by Zora626  [View Original Post]
    This is my first post so forgive me if it ain't well written. Gave her a time I show up we talk for a minute then she asks for payment I give it to her and she tells me we can't go all the way and that it's just a handy and BJ annoyed but might as well get something for my money gives me a BJ for about 5 minutes then a hi for another 5 then she tells me to do it myself mind you I payed for HH and she tells me to leave not even 15 minutes later cause I guess the time it took her to get ready and set up the room also counted towards that time but figured I'd leave this her before you lose money.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...a/684280939105
    I am guilty of this myself, sometimes out of laziness, but if you only throw up a link, the girls that monitor this site will yank the post out immediately. If you want to reference who you're talking about, posting their picture taken from the ad works much better. Welcome to the boards.

  8. #13095
    Quote Originally Posted by TbForFun856  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She is on Tryst.

    I use to goto Port Charlotte Crystal but she is in town on certain days. Crystal is awesome. She is clean and does not rush. Her breast are awesome and her personality is cool too. She can even talk sports!

    I am looking for another provider who is in Port Charlotte, North Port, Englewood, or Punta Gorda. Thanks guys.
    Haven't seen her.

    Photos look great.

    Ad is inviting, sounds good.

    A bit pricey, but she says she will deliver the goods.

    But then at the end she writes that a $50 deposit is required on all dates. Based upon that, its a NO!

  9. #13094

    Blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    Surprising, I don't think I've seen anything but bad reviews on her.
    I like I'm sure many others have wanted to pull the trigger, but over the past year I've seen nothing but bad reviews of her, from stinky cooter to something about her handler to what was mentioned. She's a long time area rip off from Cape Coral to Ft Myers. For that reason I've always steered clear of her, I remember a review saying she must have been a smoke show in her day, but those days are long gone!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...a/348754281012

  10. #13093

    Not

    Surprising, I don't think I've seen anything but bad reviews on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zora626  [View Original Post]
    This is my first post so forgive me if it ain't well written. Gave her a time I show up we talk for a minute then she asks for payment I give it to her and she tells me we can't go all the way and that it's just a handy and BJ annoyed but might as well get something for my money gives me a BJ for about 5 minutes then a hi for another 5 then she tells me to do it myself mind you I payed for HH and she tells me to leave not even 15 minutes later cause I guess the time it took her to get ready and set up the room also counted towards that time but figured I'd leave this her before you lose money.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...a/684280939105

  11. #13092

    Scam be careful out there

    This is my first post so forgive me if it ain't well written. Gave her a time I show up we talk for a minute then she asks for payment I give it to her and she tells me we can't go all the way and that it's just a handy and BJ annoyed but might as well get something for my money gives me a BJ for about 5 minutes then a hi for another 5 then she tells me to do it myself mind you I payed for HH and she tells me to leave not even 15 minutes later cause I guess the time it took her to get ready and set up the room also counted towards that time but figured I'd leave this her before you lose money.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...a/684280939105

  12. #13091

    Scam be careful out there

    This is my first post so forgive me if it ain't well written. Gave her a time I show up we talk for a minute then she asks for payment I give it to her and she tells me we can't go all the way and that it's just a handy and BJ annoyed but might as well get something for my money gives me a BJ for about 5 minutes then a hi for another 5 then she tells me to do it myself mind you I payed for HH and she tells me to leave not even 15 minutes later cause I guess the time it took her to get ready and set up the room also counted towards that time but figured I'd leave this her before you lose money.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...a/684280939105

  13. #13090

    Samatha

    Quote Originally Posted by TbForFun856  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She is on Tryst.

    I use to goto Port Charlotte Crystal but she is in town on certain days. Crystal is awesome. She is clean and does not rush. Her breast are awesome and her personality is cool too. She can even talk sports!

    I am looking for another provider who is in Port Charlotte, North Port, Englewood, or Punta Gorda. Thanks guys.
    I have had 2 great experiences with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/port-...a/663643327800

  14. #13089
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Visiting

    Good evening. I'll be coming in town next Sunday. I'm looking for recommendations for the week. Looking for AMP suggestions, aromatherapy and independents. Feel free to DM or respond to post. I can definitely return the favor if you visit my area. Thanks again.

  15. #13088

    Skip

    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    Mechanical. Clock watcher. Better out there for the $$.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape