Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 14580
-
01-01-26 17:08 #13110Regular Member

Posts: 23What is her pricing?
Originally Posted by CornHauler
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 14:02 #13109Senior Member

Posts: 72Crystal
She's back next week on the 6th.
Originally Posted by BigDog07
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 12:42 #13108Senior Member

Posts: 166Vivian
I have to say she is pretty and maybe a little thick for some of you but service is good and she has a convenient place to visit. She gives good oral and is highly orgasmic. When she was masturbating I slipped a finger in and massaged her G-Spot she went off like a rocket and got extremely wet. She is maybe a little higher priced then some but isn't a high volume girl. I'd repeat and guys maybe she is a little higher priced at least give her a shot. She is a good conversationalist and not all strung out. And another thing that tiny little dark red pussy is really tight. Good Luck, CH.
-
12-31-25 15:14 #13107Senior Member

Posts: 35Info might pull the trigger on this one!
Hey guys I've seen this girl for a while I want to know if anyone has seen her or what why'all suggest let me know if why'all think it's legit!
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...yers/199297062#.
-
12-31-25 15:11 #13106Regular Member

Posts: 7Vivian
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...g/762685063133
Originally Posted by Cuse1SU
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 13:11 #13105Senior Member

Posts: 537Port Charlotte talent.
Since Crystal bounced out, there is none other then the AMPs and Stacy from North Port. Scams and Rip offs a plenty. Stacy has so many rules now that I don't even bother. PC Crystal comes back to town for 10 days a month and I just wait and see her multiple times in that time period. Answers my calls or texts literally every time I contact her (when she's in town) for a chill, no rush ever, down for just about anything good time and always has a nice comfortable place. We never realized how good we had it here until its gone. I can't get the chicks in fort Myers or Sarasota to answer even a simple good morning text. Crystal said she would be back in Jan. But didn't know when. Good luck brother.
Originally Posted by TbForFun856
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 11:58 #13104Regular Member

Posts: 7Vivian
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...g/762685063133
Originally Posted by Cuse1SU
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 10:40 #13103Senior Member

Posts: 740Kelly
Looks can be subjective for sure but she is way rougher in person. She has had a very hard life and it shows. Her pics are flattering and highly filtered. That said, her attitude is even rougher than her looks.
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 09:45 #13102Regular Member

Posts: 7Vivian
As a first-timer, I wasn't sure what to expect, but she immediately put me at ease. Communication was friendly and reassuring, and when she arrived right on time, any nerves disappeared she looks exactly like her pictures, if not better.
Her playful energy and easy smile made conversation flow effortlessly, with plenty of laughter and light flirtation. She has a natural way of making the experience feel relaxed, genuine, and fun, never rushed or awkward.
For a first experience, this was as good as it gets: comfortable, engaging, and memorable in all the right ways. If authenticity matters to you (and it should), she absolutely delivers. I'm very glad she was my firstnand I'll definitely be back.
-
12-31-25 05:45 #13101Senior Member

Posts: 201Too Bad
It's too bad. She's a decent looking woman and with the right attitude, she would be really successful given our local talent level. It goes to show you how important attitude is!
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 05:33 #13100Senior Member

Posts: 137Bad News
A few weeks ago I put good judgement aside and despite the myriad of poor reviews contacted her. In a word, the back and forth (I'm always friendly, respectful and accommodating) was frustrating and a big turn off. It was very clear she has an exceedingly poor attitude, many rules, GPS, submitted me to undue interrogation, etc etc. I finally just told her to have a nice day. It was very frustrating.
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]
She looks hot but she's a real bozo.
-
12-30-25 13:35 #13099Senior Member

Posts: 32Yes, true rip off
Yes, she is rip off, keep your $.
Originally Posted by CoralCape239
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 10:09 #13098Senior Member

Posts: 195Here
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...l/647736755580
Originally Posted by RedyFourFun
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 05:42 #13097Senior Member

Posts: 201Who was this? The link has already expired.
Originally Posted by CoralCape239
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 23:58 #13096Senior Member

Posts: 412I am guilty of this myself, sometimes out of laziness, but if you only throw up a link, the girls that monitor this site will yank the post out immediately. If you want to reference who you're talking about, posting their picture taken from the ad works much better. Welcome to the boards.
Originally Posted by Zora626
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





