Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6704

  2. #6703

  3. #6702
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLurker2475  [View Original Post]
    This chick was on SA, sent me a random message if I wanted to go on a date, didn't reply just seemed too desperate. See here on this site now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...o/989792018150
    She told me cover for everything so I passed.

  4. #6701
    This chick was on SA, sent me a random message if I wanted to go on a date, didn't reply just seemed too desperate. See here on this site now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...o/989792018150

  5. #6700

    Agree but no mas

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg219  [View Original Post]
    Been talking on and off with Emma for a while and finally decided to pull the trigger as a NYE celebration. In short, YMMV based on what you enjoy out of an experience. She is 100% the girl presented in the pics, but also definitely has bad habits. She gives off a stoner-hippie vibe, but she is a Scorpio and fu8 ks like one if you're into that sort of nonsense. Hosts out of a very clean suburb just off the Meriden mall, but the inside of her house is very very messy. Also smells like cat litter with all the pets running around; which she locks up in another room before inviting you in.

    Where this experience shined was in the bed itself. Again, room was an absolute mess and she started off with a very lackluster BBJ. It evolved into a more enthusiastic once she became more vocal about how she likes being treated roughly. Once that was out of the bag, the session became very different and she got increasingly horny the more rough I got with her. You could tell she enjoys being handled roughly and she gets more and more enthusiastic the harsher (within reason) you get with her. You have to initiate everything though, she won't DFK unless you initiate as an example; but her menu is wide open. BBFSCIP MSOG, no upcharge, and she lets you record. Damage was 300.

    YMMV depending on what you're looking for with this one. She's not for everyone, that's for sure. But I will be a repeat in the future because there was chemistry between us. She aligns more with a STG class of provider if anything.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-4ea3a9fe8040
    I had a marathon session with her awhile back. I got a room in NH for the session. Thankfully avoided the shithole you described. Concur she is an absolute nut job when it comes to fucking. They thing that got me was her mouth. Her teeth are fucked. I wasn't about to kiss her. Yuck. But when it comes to fucking, she shines. A true stripper *.

    No raw dogging for me; only one Seeking girl (ex-seeking girl) gets my raw cock.

    Anyway, she's a savage in the sack but I just wasn't feeling her dopey / sleepy vibe.

    Here are some photos if you're interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0893.jpg‎   IMG_0894.jpg‎  

  6. #6699
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    Is it the Travel lodge in Vernon total dumb and a place that a lot of low class escorts and hookers use.
    Vernon Hotel (formerly Days Inn). Pretty much the same thing.

  7. #6698
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinder818  [View Original Post]
    5 and wouldn't budge. She also uses a dumpy motel in Vernon (which isn't included in the 5). That amount made it pretty easy to pass on her.
    Is it the Travel lodge in Vernon total dumb and a place that a lot of low class escorts and hookers use.

  8. #6697
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    Well it obvious from her photos she already has a few body mods. What did she quote you ?? I would pass on the married ones as well.
    5 and wouldn't budge. She also uses a dumpy motel in Vernon (which isn't included in the 5). That amount made it pretty easy to pass on her.

  9. #6696
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg219  [View Original Post]
    Been talking on and off with Emma for a while and finally decided to pull the trigger as a NYE celebration. In short, YMMV based on what you enjoy out of an experience. She is 100% the girl presented in the pics, but also definitely has bad habits. She gives off a stoner-hippie vibe, but she is a Scorpio and fu8 ks like one if you're into that sort of nonsense. Hosts out of a very clean suburb just off the Meriden mall, but the inside of her house is very very messy. Also smells like cat litter with all the pets running around; which she locks up in another room before inviting you in.

    Where this experience shined was in the bed itself. Again, room was an absolute mess and she started off with a very lackluster BBJ. It evolved into a more enthusiastic once she became more vocal about how she likes being treated roughly. Once that was out of the bag, the session became very different and she got increasingly horny the more rough I got with her. You could tell she enjoys being handled roughly and she gets more and more enthusiastic the harsher (within reason) you get with her. You have to initiate everything though, she won't DFK unless you initiate as an example; but her menu is wide open. BBFSCIP MSOG, no upcharge, and she lets you record. Damage was 300.

    YMMV depending on what you're looking for with this one. She's not for everyone, that's for sure. But I will be a repeat in the future because there was chemistry between us. She aligns more with a STG class of provider if anything.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-4ea3a9fe8040
    She has been on my radar. Good review for the action. I'd have to pass imo. The cat piss / litter smell would be too much of a distraction for me. Glad it worked out for you though.

  10. #6695

    Emma / Emmalee

    Been talking on and off with Emma for a while and finally decided to pull the trigger as a NYE celebration. In short, YMMV based on what you enjoy out of an experience. She is 100% the girl presented in the pics, but also definitely has bad habits. She gives off a stoner-hippie vibe, but she is a Scorpio and fu8 ks like one if you're into that sort of nonsense. Hosts out of a very clean suburb just off the Meriden mall, but the inside of her house is very very messy. Also smells like cat litter with all the pets running around; which she locks up in another room before inviting you in.

    Where this experience shined was in the bed itself. Again, room was an absolute mess and she started off with a very lackluster BBJ. It evolved into a more enthusiastic once she became more vocal about how she likes being treated roughly. Once that was out of the bag, the session became very different and she got increasingly horny the more rough I got with her. You could tell she enjoys being handled roughly and she gets more and more enthusiastic the harsher (within reason) you get with her. You have to initiate everything though, she won't DFK unless you initiate as an example; but her menu is wide open. BBFSCIP MSOG, no upcharge, and she lets you record. Damage was 300.

    YMMV depending on what you're looking for with this one. She's not for everyone, that's for sure. But I will be a repeat in the future because there was chemistry between us. She aligns more with a STG class of provider if anything.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d4680d19-2547-4ee3-8b32-c297c2089f7b_2x.jpg‎   86a0fe7b-4bc1-4778-ae32-913151ce163a_2x.jpg‎   d0b56ea8-b43b-4a09-953c-e88322d5d564_2x.jpg‎  

  11. #6694
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinder818  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Hillary? I've been chatting with her for a couple of days. But something seems off with her. Especially when you get into her backstory. She's married. She's really open about her employment history. And she explains that she needs money for her "body reconstruction" surgerys. I guess the thing that concerned me the most was that for married woman you would think she wants discretion. But she posts real pictures and she gives our her REAL number. Maybe it's just me, but I think it's all odd and I probably won't pull the trigger.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-2a59cb6ad08e
    Well it obvious from her photos she already has a few body mods. What did she quote you ?? I would pass on the married ones as well.

  12. #6693
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    She worked really hard the past year to drop the weight. I thought she looked good the first time I saw her but she had been posting daily thirst trap pics on her Snap showing her gradual weight loss.

    I was able to get her into diff positions but it was time limited before it caused discomfort. She was open to recording. Was hoping to get permission to post now that she's on OF.

    Never had the chance to go to her apt, sounds like I lucked out on that.

    Anyways, great girl. Wish her the best.
    I hit her up on snap recently. Seems like she is not interested in meetups. Though, it could just be not looking to meetup folks on snap.

    Hope you guys have better luck, she looks like a good time!

  13. #6692

    Hilary

    Anyone have experience with Hillary? I've been chatting with her for a couple of days. But something seems off with her. Especially when you get into her backstory. She's married. She's really open about her employment history. And she explains that she needs money for her "body reconstruction" surgerys. I guess the thing that concerned me the most was that for married woman you would think she wants discretion. But she posts real pictures and she gives our her REAL number. Maybe it's just me, but I think it's all odd and I probably won't pull the trigger.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-2a59cb6ad08e

  14. #6691

    Casey aka Feli

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    I met up with her a few times. Very very nice girl, and smart. But heavier than expected, and with a number of leg injuries (ACL tear and more) she had suffered from skiing etc, really wasn't able to handle a good pounding in all the positions that I would have liked. Again, very nice and willing. So much so, that I wish things had worked out better.
    Quote Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy  [View Original Post]
    She lost that weight and was pretty slim when I saw her a couple of months ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    I railed her once last year. Never repeated because her apartment had fleas from the cat. I had smack one off my leg while I was crushing her box.

    I do agree that she is a freak and knows how to fuck. To this day I get random texts from her asking if I'm free to come over.
    She worked really hard the past year to drop the weight. I thought she looked good the first time I saw her but she had been posting daily thirst trap pics on her Snap showing her gradual weight loss.

    I was able to get her into diff positions but it was time limited before it caused discomfort. She was open to recording. Was hoping to get permission to post now that she's on OF.

    Never had the chance to go to her apt, sounds like I lucked out on that.

    Anyways, great girl. Wish her the best.

  15. #6690
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Can you post pics of these girls?

    I can no longer access SA because of their verification BS!
    Alice, Hope, Kat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0882.jpg‎   IMG_0876.jpg‎   IMG_0812.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape