Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 6981
-
12-31-25 18:31 #6696Senior Member

Posts: 241Emma / Emmalee
Been talking on and off with Emma for a while and finally decided to pull the trigger as a NYE celebration. In short, YMMV based on what you enjoy out of an experience. She is 100% the girl presented in the pics, but also definitely has bad habits. She gives off a stoner-hippie vibe, but she is a Scorpio and fu8 ks like one if you're into that sort of nonsense. Hosts out of a very clean suburb just off the Meriden mall, but the inside of her house is very very messy. Also smells like cat litter with all the pets running around; which she locks up in another room before inviting you in.
Where this experience shined was in the bed itself. Again, room was an absolute mess and she started off with a very lackluster BBJ. It evolved into a more enthusiastic once she became more vocal about how she likes being treated roughly. Once that was out of the bag, the session became very different and she got increasingly horny the more rough I got with her. You could tell she enjoys being handled roughly and she gets more and more enthusiastic the harsher (within reason) you get with her. You have to initiate everything though, she won't DFK unless you initiate as an example; but her menu is wide open. BBFSCIP MSOG, no upcharge, and she lets you record. Damage was 300.
YMMV depending on what you're looking for with this one. She's not for everyone, that's for sure. But I will be a repeat in the future because there was chemistry between us. She aligns more with a STG class of provider if anything.
-
12-31-25 15:19 #6695Senior Member

Posts: 235Well it obvious from her photos she already has a few body mods. What did she quote you ?? I would pass on the married ones as well.
Originally Posted by Cinder818
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 09:49 #6694Senior Member

Posts: 265I hit her up on snap recently. Seems like she is not interested in meetups. Though, it could just be not looking to meetup folks on snap.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Hope you guys have better luck, she looks like a good time!
-
12-31-25 07:48 #6693Senior Member

Posts: 39Hilary
Anyone have experience with Hillary? I've been chatting with her for a couple of days. But something seems off with her. Especially when you get into her backstory. She's married. She's really open about her employment history. And she explains that she needs money for her "body reconstruction" surgerys. I guess the thing that concerned me the most was that for married woman you would think she wants discretion. But she posts real pictures and she gives our her REAL number. Maybe it's just me, but I think it's all odd and I probably won't pull the trigger.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-2a59cb6ad08e
-
12-31-25 06:06 #6692Senior Member

Posts: 1533Casey aka Feli
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy
[View Original Post]
She worked really hard the past year to drop the weight. I thought she looked good the first time I saw her but she had been posting daily thirst trap pics on her Snap showing her gradual weight loss.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
I was able to get her into diff positions but it was time limited before it caused discomfort. She was open to recording. Was hoping to get permission to post now that she's on OF.
Never had the chance to go to her apt, sounds like I lucked out on that.
Anyways, great girl. Wish her the best.
-
12-30-25 19:25 #6691Banned Member

Posts: 495Alice, Hope, Kat.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 17:15 #6690Senior Member

Posts: 94My fault
Well I'm ásame to say I couldn't get there I had her get me a BJ and after that for some reason couldn't get back in the game. Maybe old age is getting the best of me LOL.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 17:05 #6689Senior Member

Posts: 1041How was the kitty? Can she take a pounding?
Originally Posted by McKilla
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 16:43 #6688Regular Member

Posts: 3What was the damage for Kat?
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 15:34 #6687Senior Member

Posts: 94Bronx
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=71442449
She's in the Bronx but would take the train to ct or wherever you are! I won't repeat not because of her but didn't vibe with her much. Her head is supper sloppy but not the best she will go with whatever offer you tell her everything on the table.
-
12-30-25 13:59 #6686Senior Member

Posts: 1041Can you post pics of these girls?
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
I can no longer access SA because of their verification BS!
-
12-30-25 13:58 #6685Senior Member

Posts: 1041I love these divorced or separated wives / girlfriends.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
It's like they're on a mission for vengeance and fuck they they are possessed!!
-
12-29-25 18:15 #6684Banned Member

Posts: 495Alice
Took care of this one while in Manhattan before Christmas too.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-08c74df21ddc
Her, and the other 2 noted below had been my December so far.
-
12-29-25 18:10 #6683Banned Member

Posts: 495Anyone else?
Anyone else pounding these birds?
Hope - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-8a03227ee56d.
An older Korean that can't get enough dick. I've buried my cock in her a few times over the last 2 weeks. She's fun and kinky.
Kat - https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-5198d0cc92f7.
Super in bed. Great box and easy on the eyes. Recently divorced and fucks like a savage. Been my go to in December. Love me some Kat.
-
12-29-25 15:06 #6682Banned Member

Posts: 495I railed her once last year. Never repeated because her apartment had fleas from the cat. I had smack one off my leg while I was crushing her box.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
I do agree that she is a freak and knows how to fuck. To this day I get random texts from her asking if I'm free to come over.











Reply With Quote






