Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 6974
-
12-30-25 17:15 #6689Senior Member

Posts: 94My fault
Well I'm ásame to say I couldn't get there I had her get me a BJ and after that for some reason couldn't get back in the game. Maybe old age is getting the best of me LOL.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 17:05 #6688Senior Member

Posts: 1041How was the kitty? Can she take a pounding?
Originally Posted by McKilla
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 16:43 #6687Regular Member

Posts: 3What was the damage for Kat?
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 15:34 #6686Senior Member

Posts: 94Bronx
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=71442449
She's in the Bronx but would take the train to ct or wherever you are! I won't repeat not because of her but didn't vibe with her much. Her head is supper sloppy but not the best she will go with whatever offer you tell her everything on the table.
-
12-30-25 13:59 #6685Senior Member

Posts: 1041Can you post pics of these girls?
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
I can no longer access SA because of their verification BS!
-
12-30-25 13:58 #6684Senior Member

Posts: 1041I love these divorced or separated wives / girlfriends.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
It's like they're on a mission for vengeance and fuck they they are possessed!!
-
12-29-25 18:15 #6683Banned Member

Posts: 495Alice
Took care of this one while in Manhattan before Christmas too.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-08c74df21ddc
Her, and the other 2 noted below had been my December so far.
-
12-29-25 18:10 #6682Banned Member

Posts: 495Anyone else?
Anyone else pounding these birds?
Hope - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-8a03227ee56d.
An older Korean that can't get enough dick. I've buried my cock in her a few times over the last 2 weeks. She's fun and kinky.
Kat - https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-5198d0cc92f7.
Super in bed. Great box and easy on the eyes. Recently divorced and fucks like a savage. Been my go to in December. Love me some Kat.
-
12-29-25 15:06 #6681Banned Member

Posts: 495I railed her once last year. Never repeated because her apartment had fleas from the cat. I had smack one off my leg while I was crushing her box.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
I do agree that she is a freak and knows how to fuck. To this day I get random texts from her asking if I'm free to come over.
-
12-29-25 12:59 #6680Senior Member

Posts: 50She lost that weight and was pretty slim when I saw her a couple of months ago.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 06:43 #6679Senior Member

Posts: 626I met up with her a few times. Very very nice girl, and smart. But heavier than expected, and with a number of leg injuries (ACL tear and more) she had suffered from skiing etc, really wasn't able to handle a good pounding in all the positions that I would have liked. Again, very nice and willing. So much so, that I wish things had worked out better.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 02:16 #6678Senior Member

Posts: 1532Casey aka Feli
This one has been off an on SA. I've seen her off and on since mid 2023, but currently off for whatever reason. Super reasonable when I saw her but supposedly doubled her rate aligned with others. She’s a real freak in the sheets nympho. Enjoy
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
She has recently joined OF. No, I have no involvement with that.
https://onlyfans.com/lovefeli
https://www.snapchat.com/@gooberfeli
Images courtesy of TooGun9’s previous post.
-
12-28-25 14:39 #6677Senior Member

Posts: 1041This thread has been awfully quiet.
I guess it might not be worth it to renew my membership with SDM.
-
12-23-25 09:22 #6676Senior Member

Posts: 1532Reviews on clients / sugar daddies
I have been told this before, but haven't seen anything specific. I think if there is something, it's pretty limited in scope. I know in the escort world, there is a girl that has an IG group and she posts stuff on bad clients mostly screen shots of texts. On the west coast they use a site that starts with an H that reviews both clients and providers. Some providers won't see you unless you have a certain number of reviews. In Texas, there's an O site that looks almost identical to USA but is green. I believe it has sb & sd sections. Anyone can become a member but to get anything of value, you have to be vetted by 2 people that you've seen and then revetted periodically.
Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy
[View Original Post]
Other than that, it's got to be pretty limited. I mean there should be one for their own safety and they can post your SA or sdm link like we do here for girls. On sdm I think girls can post on guys profiles.
-
12-23-25 08:56 #6675Senior Member

Posts: 50Was having a conversation with a sb and she mentioned briefly a place where they review us. She didn't mention this at all and it sounded like something on Reddit anyway but curious if any of you have seen something like that before, specifically for CT? She also didn't say anything about me specifically either but I'd definitely be curious to check it out LOL.










Reply With Quote




