Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 20134
-
12-31-25 16:47 #19399Senior Member

Posts: 65Saisha Cousin
Has anyone caught her cousin's name? I vaguely remember the it might be Lily, but I could be wrong?
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 14:22 #19398Senior Member

Posts: 39Lowell
After hearing that Ruby left Seven Days for Lowell, I went to check out the place. The first visit I think I saw Coco, average looks, had bigger than average tits for an asian, good massage and good finish.
My most recent visit I finally saw Ruby and was excited to see her again after months of not seeing her. I always enjoyed my time with her.
Was curious if anyone knows if they have a table shower and if anyone has had more than the standard finish?
-
12-31-25 13:44 #19397Senior Member

Posts: 312TNC is going to be your best sure thing.
Originally Posted by Kyrosk94
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 13:37 #19396Senior Member

Posts: 312That is correct.
Originally Posted by ChastD1959
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 13:28 #19395Senior Member

Posts: 476L1/ l2
I think the question was what does L1/ L2/ L3 mean. I'm guessing L1=handy, L2=BJ, and L3=FS. Is that correct?
Originally Posted by UtrGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 13:15 #19394Senior Member

Posts: 56Good point. I should have specified. YMMV is true for all of these. Just because I got FS a few times doesn't mean I get it every time or that anyone else will get it every time.
Originally Posted by UtrGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 08:42 #19393Regular Member

Posts: 23Tnc
My first post on GR forum so hi guys!
I am driving into town sometime next week for the new years and looking for some relaxation.
I heard some good and bad reviews on TNC so is it worth it? And I'm only looking for FS and no mamasans.
I also heard some good things about Panacea. But I am reading that they are not full service. Or is it YMMV?
Lastly ivy massage was another place. What's your experience there? Sounds like they do FS with Table shower too?
Sorry for all the questions but if you are ever in IL or WI location, I have some good spot for you so DM me if you want!
Cheers!
Ky.
-
12-31-25 08:38 #19392Regular Member

Posts: 23Tnc
My first post on GR forum. So hi everyone. I'll be back in town for the new years and was hoping to get some relaxation. I read some good things about TNC and some bad reviews too. Is it actually that bad now or still good? FS? Or YMMV? I'm not looking for mamasan too. Someone younger and enthusiastic.
I also saw some reviews on Panacea. I'm looking for a place with L3 but panacea doesn't sound like it is. But is it worth it?
Lastly, I saw some ads on one place in Kentwood. Ivy massage? What's your experience there. L3?
Thank you in advance guys and if you need some good L3 place in IL or WI, DM me I have some really good spots for you guys.
Cheers!
Ky.
-
12-30-25 18:35 #19391Senior Member

Posts: 312Seven Day
Ruby was confirmed L2 and she is now in Lowell. There was a woman over a year ago that would do L3. I'm sure everyone has their price and YMMV with every girl but I wouldn't go there expecting FS from everyone. I think you'd be setting yourself up for disappointment.
Originally Posted by Sharkesque
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 14:02 #19390Senior Member

Posts: 54I've seen L1/ L2 a few times in this thread -- help me out.
Originally Posted by Ssmile
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-25 13:25 #19389Senior Member

Posts: 319Really. . Good to know
Originally Posted by Ssmile
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 21:04 #19388Senior Member

Posts: 56Seven day
Just adding my two cents.
Well, I don't get out very often anymore (inflation sucks). I had an appt set with one of my usual girls but something came up so I stopped into Seven Day a few weeks ago. They are more than just L1. I have gotten FS on multiple trips. Door fee + 120 works for me. But "you can't tell anyone" because they "don't usually do this". LOL pretty much same experience as you get at TNC.
Originally Posted by PokerBrownI
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-25 16:30 #19387Senior Member

Posts: 51Essential Massage
I've been going into Essential Massage in Grand Haven for a couple of years. Originally the owner would give massages but she has two girls there most the time and I haven't seen her in awhile. I do text her before I show up so she can let them know. Annie has been there about 8 months which seems like a long time, she is maybe 40's, slender and dresses nice. She gives a hard massage and does a good job for a AMP. She can hurt you and I've told her no before when she was skipping her elbow across my rib cage. If you like hard she can do that. She is pretty thourough and does a little teasing, especially if she knows you from previous visits. Her HE is standard and she lets your hands roam without any problems. There is another girl there Mina, she appears much younger and seems friendly enough.
-
12-28-25 23:32 #19386Senior Member

Posts: 93ToP massage
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/042220420497
I'd chatted with her a few months ago but didn't pursue. She was working SW side of 28th St. I decided to get back in touch and got an hour. I'd assumed it was the same location but in route realized the location was Touch of Paradise now for her, which didn't excite me.
She is the girl in the pics and actually sent me a face shot which matched what I met. Unfortunately, for the 2+ years she claims she's been massaging, the session was lame. She barely teased, and when touching certain areas, would start moaning weirdly and saying "Yeah baby" as if she was doing PSE. It was jarringly odd. Standard HE happened and I left. Not really planning to return.
-
12-28-25 21:30 #19385Regular Member

Posts: 23Any MPs with solid massage service?
Long time lurker and it's been a while since I last posted, but does anyone have recommendations for providers that give actual good massages? Teasing and soft hands are great and all but I got a back ache and shoulder injury that won't go away. The last few that I tried seemed more focused on getting tips than providing a good massage, not that I mind that necessarily, but my back and shoulder are begging for some skilled hands.










Reply With Quote




