Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 20134
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19399

    Saisha Cousin

    Has anyone caught her cousin's name? I vaguely remember the it might be Lily, but I could be wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before and know I'll get a good return on my time and money. Paid $70 door fee for the hour and got around 50 minutes normal for her and used to it I guess. Started with massage for about 30 minutes and I said I was done let's trade and she got on her back so I could DATY. Legs up fingers helping along the way and she tasted amazing. One of the best coochies I can lick. About 15 minutes later we swap and she lubes me up BBBJ to start then double handed HE to finish while I fingered whatever I get my hands into. It's Christmas so I tossed her $110 for the tip $180 total with door. Always reliable and sexy and not out cost you a fortune. IMO she gives a better than standard massage I leave relaxed and empty. Her nipples are pierced now and look amazing. I saw the woman she calls her cousin leaving and she looks hot AF but I can't comment on her capabilities or cost. I don't think she posts either but I could have a lot of fun with her just hard to not see Saisha if I go there.

    My complaints are leaving the room when you get there and cutting an hour short by 10 minutes. I know the drill and my 50 minutes didn't start until after she came back into the room so can't complain. Give her a look sometime I don't think you'll regret it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/619843752405

  2. #19398

    Lowell

    After hearing that Ruby left Seven Days for Lowell, I went to check out the place. The first visit I think I saw Coco, average looks, had bigger than average tits for an asian, good massage and good finish.

    My most recent visit I finally saw Ruby and was excited to see her again after months of not seeing her. I always enjoyed my time with her.

    Was curious if anyone knows if they have a table shower and if anyone has had more than the standard finish?

  3. #19397
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrosk94  [View Original Post]
    My first post on GR forum. So hi everyone. I'll be back in town for the new years and was hoping to get some relaxation. I read some good things about TNC and some bad reviews too. Is it actually that bad now or still good? FS? Or YMMV? I'm not looking for mamasan too. Someone younger and enthusiastic.

    I also saw some reviews on Panacea. I'm looking for a place with L3 but panacea doesn't sound like it is. But is it worth it?

    Lastly, I saw some ads on one place in Kentwood. Ivy massage? What's your experience there. L3?

    Thank you in advance guys and if you need some good L3 place in IL or WI, DM me I have some really good spots for you guys.

    Cheers!

    Ky.
    TNC is going to be your best sure thing.

  4. #19396
    Quote Originally Posted by ChastD1959  [View Original Post]
    I think the question was what does L1/ L2/ L3 mean. I'm guessing L1=handy, L2=BJ, and L3=FS. Is that correct?
    That is correct.

  5. #19395

    L1/ l2

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    Ruby was confirmed L2 and she is now in Lowell. There was a woman over a year ago that would do L3. I'm sure everyone has their price and YMMV with every girl but I wouldn't go there expecting FS from everyone. I think you'd be setting yourself up for disappointment.
    I think the question was what does L1/ L2/ L3 mean. I'm guessing L1=handy, L2=BJ, and L3=FS. Is that correct?

  6. #19394
    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    Ruby was confirmed L2 and she is now in Lowell. There was a woman over a year ago that would do L3. I'm sure everyone has their price and YMMV with every girl but I wouldn't go there expecting FS from everyone. I think you'd be setting yourself up for disappointment.
    Good point. I should have specified. YMMV is true for all of these. Just because I got FS a few times doesn't mean I get it every time or that anyone else will get it every time.

  7. #19393

    Tnc

    My first post on GR forum so hi guys!

    I am driving into town sometime next week for the new years and looking for some relaxation.

    I heard some good and bad reviews on TNC so is it worth it? And I'm only looking for FS and no mamasans.

    I also heard some good things about Panacea. But I am reading that they are not full service. Or is it YMMV?

    Lastly ivy massage was another place. What's your experience there? Sounds like they do FS with Table shower too?

    Sorry for all the questions but if you are ever in IL or WI location, I have some good spot for you so DM me if you want!

    Cheers!

    Ky.

  8. #19392

    Tnc

    My first post on GR forum. So hi everyone. I'll be back in town for the new years and was hoping to get some relaxation. I read some good things about TNC and some bad reviews too. Is it actually that bad now or still good? FS? Or YMMV? I'm not looking for mamasan too. Someone younger and enthusiastic.

    I also saw some reviews on Panacea. I'm looking for a place with L3 but panacea doesn't sound like it is. But is it worth it?

    Lastly, I saw some ads on one place in Kentwood. Ivy massage? What's your experience there. L3?

    Thank you in advance guys and if you need some good L3 place in IL or WI, DM me I have some really good spots for you guys.

    Cheers!

    Ky.

  9. #19391

    Seven Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkesque  [View Original Post]
    I've seen L1/ L2 a few times in this thread -- help me out.
    Ruby was confirmed L2 and she is now in Lowell. There was a woman over a year ago that would do L3. I'm sure everyone has their price and YMMV with every girl but I wouldn't go there expecting FS from everyone. I think you'd be setting yourself up for disappointment.

  10. #19390
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssmile  [View Original Post]
    Just adding my two cents.

    Well, I don't get out very often anymore (inflation sucks). I had an appt set with one of my usual girls but something came up so I stopped into Seven Day a few weeks ago. They are more than just L1. I have gotten FS on multiple trips. Door fee + 120 works for me. But "you can't tell anyone" because they "don't usually do this". LOL pretty much same experience as you get at TNC.
    I've seen L1/ L2 a few times in this thread -- help me out.

  11. #19389
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssmile  [View Original Post]
    Just adding my two cents.

    Well, I don't get out very often anymore (inflation sucks). I had an appt set with one of my usual girls but something came up so I stopped into Seven Day a few weeks ago. They are more than just L1. I have gotten FS on multiple trips. Door fee + 120 works for me. But "you can't tell anyone" because they "don't usually do this". LOL pretty much same experience as you get at TNC.
    Really. . Good to know

  12. #19388

    Seven day

    Just adding my two cents.

    Well, I don't get out very often anymore (inflation sucks). I had an appt set with one of my usual girls but something came up so I stopped into Seven Day a few weeks ago. They are more than just L1. I have gotten FS on multiple trips. Door fee + 120 works for me. But "you can't tell anyone" because they "don't usually do this". LOL pretty much same experience as you get at TNC.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrownI  [View Original Post]
    Went back for the first visit in a few months. This place is rapidly becoming my standard for a good L1. I've been there 6 times now in 2 years and never left with an experience that was worse than "pretty good).

    I think my girl was Apple, but I'm not certain, I've had her before and I think that's what she said. 40 ish, about 5'4" slender and fit. Small B cup. Attractive if not pretty face.

    On this visit I did 60 minutes which is still $65 here, they haven't caught the price inflation bug that seems to be going around. I've had great success here with just leaving the tip on the table in advance and then doing the obvious leg touching,(it helps that my appearance is petty far outside the law enforcement standard) so that's what I did again ($70 tip). Massage was great. Almost had me asleep several times. I'd give it a solid 8 on the AMP scale. Not a ton of teasing, though she was practically dry humping my arms whenever she was working on the sides of my body. I guess that's one way to make sure a patron isn't constantly trying to feel up your legs. LOL!

    On the flip there was no pretense, just lifted her shirt to expose the girls and started right in. Plenty of technique shifting and while not quite edging, she also wasnt trying to rush things along. A little bit of kissing and she latched onto my nipple at one point. Afte she finished up with a quite nice forehead and scalp massage.

    If you haven't been, I give them a hearty recommendation.

  13. #19387

    Essential Massage

    I've been going into Essential Massage in Grand Haven for a couple of years. Originally the owner would give massages but she has two girls there most the time and I haven't seen her in awhile. I do text her before I show up so she can let them know. Annie has been there about 8 months which seems like a long time, she is maybe 40's, slender and dresses nice. She gives a hard massage and does a good job for a AMP. She can hurt you and I've told her no before when she was skipping her elbow across my rib cage. If you like hard she can do that. She is pretty thourough and does a little teasing, especially if she knows you from previous visits. Her HE is standard and she lets your hands roam without any problems. There is another girl there Mina, she appears much younger and seems friendly enough.

  14. #19386

    ToP massage

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/042220420497

    I'd chatted with her a few months ago but didn't pursue. She was working SW side of 28th St. I decided to get back in touch and got an hour. I'd assumed it was the same location but in route realized the location was Touch of Paradise now for her, which didn't excite me.

    She is the girl in the pics and actually sent me a face shot which matched what I met. Unfortunately, for the 2+ years she claims she's been massaging, the session was lame. She barely teased, and when touching certain areas, would start moaning weirdly and saying "Yeah baby" as if she was doing PSE. It was jarringly odd. Standard HE happened and I left. Not really planning to return.

  15. #19385

    Any MPs with solid massage service?

    Long time lurker and it's been a while since I last posted, but does anyone have recommendations for providers that give actual good massages? Teasing and soft hands are great and all but I got a back ache and shoulder injury that won't go away. The last few that I tried seemed more focused on getting tips than providing a good massage, not that I mind that necessarily, but my back and shoulder are begging for some skilled hands.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape