Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 20137
-
12-29-25 16:30 #19387Senior Member

Posts: 51Essential Massage
I've been going into Essential Massage in Grand Haven for a couple of years. Originally the owner would give massages but she has two girls there most the time and I haven't seen her in awhile. I do text her before I show up so she can let them know. Annie has been there about 8 months which seems like a long time, she is maybe 40's, slender and dresses nice. She gives a hard massage and does a good job for a AMP. She can hurt you and I've told her no before when she was skipping her elbow across my rib cage. If you like hard she can do that. She is pretty thourough and does a little teasing, especially if she knows you from previous visits. Her HE is standard and she lets your hands roam without any problems. There is another girl there Mina, she appears much younger and seems friendly enough.
-
12-28-25 23:32 #19386Senior Member

Posts: 93ToP massage
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/042220420497
I'd chatted with her a few months ago but didn't pursue. She was working SW side of 28th St. I decided to get back in touch and got an hour. I'd assumed it was the same location but in route realized the location was Touch of Paradise now for her, which didn't excite me.
She is the girl in the pics and actually sent me a face shot which matched what I met. Unfortunately, for the 2+ years she claims she's been massaging, the session was lame. She barely teased, and when touching certain areas, would start moaning weirdly and saying "Yeah baby" as if she was doing PSE. It was jarringly odd. Standard HE happened and I left. Not really planning to return.
-
12-28-25 21:30 #19385Regular Member

Posts: 23Any MPs with solid massage service?
Long time lurker and it's been a while since I last posted, but does anyone have recommendations for providers that give actual good massages? Teasing and soft hands are great and all but I got a back ache and shoulder injury that won't go away. The last few that I tried seemed more focused on getting tips than providing a good massage, not that I mind that necessarily, but my back and shoulder are begging for some skilled hands.
-
12-28-25 18:09 #19384Regular Member

Posts: 4Seven Day Spa
Went back for the first visit in a few months. This place is rapidly becoming my standard for a good L1. I've been there 6 times now in 2 years and never left with an experience that was worse than "pretty good).
I think my girl was Apple, but I'm not certain, I've had her before and I think that's what she said. 40 ish, about 5'4" slender and fit. Small B cup. Attractive if not pretty face.
On this visit I did 60 minutes which is still $65 here, they haven't caught the price inflation bug that seems to be going around. I've had great success here with just leaving the tip on the table in advance and then doing the obvious leg touching,(it helps that my appearance is petty far outside the law enforcement standard) so that's what I did again ($70 tip). Massage was great. Almost had me asleep several times. I'd give it a solid 8 on the AMP scale. Not a ton of teasing, though she was practically dry humping my arms whenever she was working on the sides of my body. I guess that's one way to make sure a patron isn't constantly trying to feel up your legs. LOL!
On the flip there was no pretense, just lifted her shirt to expose the girls and started right in. Plenty of technique shifting and while not quite edging, she also wasnt trying to rush things along. A little bit of kissing and she latched onto my nipple at one point. Afte she finished up with a quite nice forehead and scalp massage.
If you haven't been, I give them a hearty recommendation.
-
12-28-25 12:42 #19383Senior Member

Posts: 185Milan
If she needs something please PM me.
Originally Posted by StripperTipper
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 19:29 #19382Senior Member

Posts: 104Rat out what? Guys getting a massage?
Originally Posted by Macgazkol
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 15:20 #19381Senior Member

Posts: 126Milan
She is indeed still incarcerated until approximately Mother's Day 2026.
Originally Posted by Macgazkol
[View Original Post]
Oddly probation started upon entry to KCDC. I have been in touch and she is making the best of it. She will be ecstatic upon her release.
ST.
-
12-27-25 15:05 #19380Senior Member

Posts: 31Milan
Gubberment website has her listed as a probationer and the terms of her probation are listed. Says she's on probation from 7/17/25 to 7/17/28. I think she's probably out and flying utr.
Originally Posted by Macgazkol
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 13:45 #19379Regular Member

Posts: 4Milan
She is still at KCJ End of Sentence Date: 05/09/2026.
Originally Posted by Macgazkol
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-25 13:08 #19378Senior Member

Posts: 145Milan's sentence
The sentence in July for her plea deal was 1 year in jail and then 3 years probation, plus 150 hours community service.
Originally Posted by BluBalls1
[View Original Post]
So she's been in jail for six months now. Judge said possibility of reducing the jail time if she helped prosecutors by giving information on customers. There's been no indication that she has ratted anyone out, so far as I know, so I expect she still has 6 months to serve. Then probation.
Still, BluBalls is correct that the website lists her as on probation. I suspect that is wrong. I see no indication that the judge suspended her jail time.
-
12-27-25 07:26 #19377Senior Member

Posts: 185Milan
That would be wonderful is there any truth to this?
Originally Posted by BluBalls1
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 20:44 #19376Senior Member

Posts: 100Milan
Michigan Offender Search has Milan out on probation since July. Is this accurate?
-
12-26-25 19:56 #19375Regular Member

Posts: 170Any tried this?
Hey Gents, anyone give this a go yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/529256068718
-
12-26-25 16:03 #19374Regular Member

Posts: 170The Texts
She starts telling me to say home with my wife, she doesn't want to schedule. I sent her the ad with her number, and asked, "Is this you?" She said no then started questioning my life choices. If she's the one in the ad, she looks great. Give her a go and maybe I'll try again with a different number.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-25 12:43 #19373Senior Member

Posts: 319Just curious how did it go crazy? To bad she looks like she could be fun.
Originally Posted by Member#6967
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





