Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 6974
-
01-06-26 19:45 #6704Senior Member

Posts: 480
-
01-06-26 15:26 #6703Senior Member

Posts: 204Anyone meet up with this one?
-
01-03-26 22:33 #6702Senior Member

Posts: 94She told me cover for everything so I passed.
Originally Posted by TheLurker2475
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-26 11:19 #6701Senior Member

Posts: 41This chick was on SA, sent me a random message if I wanted to go on a date, didn't reply just seemed too desperate. See here on this site now.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...o/989792018150
-
01-01-26 12:21 #6700Banned Member

Posts: 495Agree but no mas
I had a marathon session with her awhile back. I got a room in NH for the session. Thankfully avoided the shithole you described. Concur she is an absolute nut job when it comes to fucking. They thing that got me was her mouth. Her teeth are fucked. I wasn't about to kiss her. Yuck. But when it comes to fucking, she shines. A true stripper *.
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
No raw dogging for me; only one Seeking girl (ex-seeking girl) gets my raw cock.
Anyway, she's a savage in the sack but I just wasn't feeling her dopey / sleepy vibe.
Here are some photos if you're interested.
-
01-01-26 10:36 #6699Senior Member

Posts: 39Vernon Hotel (formerly Days Inn). Pretty much the same thing.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 10:33 #6698Senior Member

Posts: 234Is it the Travel lodge in Vernon total dumb and a place that a lot of low class escorts and hookers use.
Originally Posted by Cinder818
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-26 07:20 #6697Senior Member

Posts: 395 and wouldn't budge. She also uses a dumpy motel in Vernon (which isn't included in the 5). That amount made it pretty easy to pass on her.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 22:21 #6696Senior Member

Posts: 1532She has been on my radar. Good review for the action. I'd have to pass imo. The cat piss / litter smell would be too much of a distraction for me. Glad it worked out for you though.
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 18:31 #6695Senior Member

Posts: 241Emma / Emmalee
Been talking on and off with Emma for a while and finally decided to pull the trigger as a NYE celebration. In short, YMMV based on what you enjoy out of an experience. She is 100% the girl presented in the pics, but also definitely has bad habits. She gives off a stoner-hippie vibe, but she is a Scorpio and fu8 ks like one if you're into that sort of nonsense. Hosts out of a very clean suburb just off the Meriden mall, but the inside of her house is very very messy. Also smells like cat litter with all the pets running around; which she locks up in another room before inviting you in.
Where this experience shined was in the bed itself. Again, room was an absolute mess and she started off with a very lackluster BBJ. It evolved into a more enthusiastic once she became more vocal about how she likes being treated roughly. Once that was out of the bag, the session became very different and she got increasingly horny the more rough I got with her. You could tell she enjoys being handled roughly and she gets more and more enthusiastic the harsher (within reason) you get with her. You have to initiate everything though, she won't DFK unless you initiate as an example; but her menu is wide open. BBFSCIP MSOG, no upcharge, and she lets you record. Damage was 300.
YMMV depending on what you're looking for with this one. She's not for everyone, that's for sure. But I will be a repeat in the future because there was chemistry between us. She aligns more with a STG class of provider if anything.
-
12-31-25 15:19 #6694Senior Member

Posts: 234Well it obvious from her photos she already has a few body mods. What did she quote you ?? I would pass on the married ones as well.
Originally Posted by Cinder818
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-25 09:49 #6693Senior Member

Posts: 265I hit her up on snap recently. Seems like she is not interested in meetups. Though, it could just be not looking to meetup folks on snap.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Hope you guys have better luck, she looks like a good time!
-
12-31-25 07:48 #6692Senior Member

Posts: 39Hilary
Anyone have experience with Hillary? I've been chatting with her for a couple of days. But something seems off with her. Especially when you get into her backstory. She's married. She's really open about her employment history. And she explains that she needs money for her "body reconstruction" surgerys. I guess the thing that concerned me the most was that for married woman you would think she wants discretion. But she posts real pictures and she gives our her REAL number. Maybe it's just me, but I think it's all odd and I probably won't pull the trigger.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-2a59cb6ad08e
-
12-31-25 06:06 #6691Senior Member

Posts: 1532Casey aka Feli
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy
[View Original Post]
She worked really hard the past year to drop the weight. I thought she looked good the first time I saw her but she had been posting daily thirst trap pics on her Snap showing her gradual weight loss.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
I was able to get her into diff positions but it was time limited before it caused discomfort. She was open to recording. Was hoping to get permission to post now that she's on OF.
Never had the chance to go to her apt, sounds like I lucked out on that.
Anyways, great girl. Wish her the best.
-
12-30-25 19:25 #6690Banned Member

Posts: 495Alice, Hope, Kat.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





