Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 1053 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 17259
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16479
    Quote Originally Posted by LouisHernandez  [View Original Post]
    Yep, the juice isn't worth the squeeze anymore.

    I don't know where SIMPs get their money to flush down the drain. Maybe they are going into hock. It's pathetic. The scene is ruined. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
    Despite being in much smaller markets (Charlotte, NC for example) I have had way more success than in ATL. I have my radius set at 60 miles and still have met nothing but flakes. I'm younger and in shape, still almost no women move towards a meet. It's been years since my last arrangement (6) it is without a doubt 10 fold worse. Is it really this bad? Tons of young college girls around yet non want to partake? Very confusing.

  2. #16478
    Yep, the juice isn't worth the squeeze anymore.

    I don't know where SIMPs get their money to flush down the drain. Maybe they are going into hock. It's pathetic. The scene is ruined. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

    Quote Originally Posted by SetoMan  [View Original Post]
    This is how things are ruined for every single man that comes afterwards.

    Now its ingrained in her head that she can just pretend and go eat lunch and can get guys to give her 300.

    300 onetime might not be a lot of money for us, but its a f ton of money for them. Most of these girls work at McDonalds / / chipotle, it would take them weeks to make 300.

    Now she's gotten the idea that all she has to do is lock in and she can probably get multiple guys to give her 300 for lunch per month.

    Why do men do this? Why do they give away their hard earned money for absolutely nothing?

    Sometimes I hate men in general for how badly they represent us, making it harder for everyone.

    I just had a hot new 21 yr girl I was talking to agree for 300/3 hrs 2 weeks ago but I couldn't pull the trigger for logistics reason.

    I come back 2 weeks later and she's now asking for 700 and only 2 hrs.

    In just 2 weeks men have priced the fuck out of her.

    And its not even that the man who paid her 700 are even laying good pipe and destroying that pussy for hours straight.

    Its the same men who will cry on the couch and talk about his problems, while a hot girl is laying in front of him and can't get hard or premature ejaculate and then leave.

    That's what I noticed, the people who pay more actually do less. Making it 100 x worse.

    And its always they really old men.

    Men simply do not know their worth.

    I left the game and just came back and its so trash. I did find a new girl for a good $$ and I can do what I want with her.

    The issue now is, how long before you guys price her up to 700!

    Smh.

    We talk about gold pussy syndrome, but most of the time it doesn't originate from the girls. It originates from men putting her on a gold pedestal.

    Its our fault. We determine the price.

  3. #16477

    Gps?

    Quote Originally Posted by SetoMan  [View Original Post]
    Yeah this is her. I had agreed for 300 and literally in 2 weeks she turned into 700 GPS.

    We are the reason GPS exist guys. Its not the girls its other men driving up the prices for nothing.
    What does GPS stand for?

  4. #16476
    Quote Originally Posted by SetoMan  [View Original Post]
    This is how things are ruined for every single man that comes afterwards.

    Now its ingrained in her head that she can just pretend and go eat lunch and can get guys to give her 300.

    300 onetime might not be a lot of money for us, but its a f ton of money for them. Most of these girls work at McDonalds / / chipotle, it would take them weeks to make 300.

    Now she's gotten the idea that all she has to do is lock in and she can probably get multiple guys to give her 300 for lunch per month.

    Why do men do this? Why do they give away their hard earned money for absolutely nothing?

    Sometimes I hate men in general for how badly they represent us, making it harder for everyone.

    I just had a hot new 21 yr girl I was talking to agree for 300/3 hrs 2 weeks ago but I couldn't pull the trigger for logistics reason.

    I come back 2 weeks later and she's now asking for 700 and only 2 hrs.

    In just 2 weeks men have priced the fuck out of her.

    And its not even that the man who paid her 700 are even laying good pipe and destroying that pussy for hours straight.

    Its the same men who will cry on the couch and talk about his problems, while a hot girl is laying in front of him and can't get hard or premature ejaculate and then leave.

    That's what I noticed, the people who pay more actually do less. Making it 100 x worse.

    And its always they really old men.

    Men simply do not know their worth.

    I left the game and just came back and its so trash. I did find a new girl for a good $$ and I can do what I want with her.

    The issue now is, how long before you guys price her up to 700!

    Smh.

    We talk about gold pussy syndrome, but most of the time it doesn't originate from the girls. It originates from men putting her on a gold pedestal.

    Its our fault. We determine the price.
    Preaching to the choir, my brother. Been in the SA game on and off for ten years, moved to NC in 2011 after many years in ATL. I may repost this on our Raleigh SB forum. This exact BS is going on up in NC. And the guy who paid 300 for an M & G? I will say this, ten years ago we had a mentor site for sugar dating. Richmond VA had it figured out early on, even archived a handbook. Fortunately for me I had a year (2014) previous experience playing with the cute 18-24 yo semi-pros living in the motels, so I knew what scams to look for. IMHO, SA was a freaking candy store up until the FOSTA law in 2018 which shut down BP which brought many of the pros and mongers over to SA. The mongers treated the SBs like they were hoes. Then covid really did a number. I recently returned after a 2 year hiatus only to find that so many clowns have driven up the rates. Stop it, guys, and you know who you are. Seriously.

  5. #16475
    Quote Originally Posted by SetoMan  [View Original Post]
    Yeah this is her. I had agreed for 300 and literally in 2 weeks she turned into 700 GPS.

    We are the reason GPS exist guys. Its not the girls its other men driving up the prices for nothing.
    Your posts reveal a certain, . , ahem, bias. And could not possibly be based on knowledge and facts.

    The heart of the sugar world is old guys like me who still enjoy banging youngsters, and youngsters who really like older guys, for a wide variety of reasons that are laid out in these very threads. Read some of them, for Atlanta, for Los Angeles, and the archive of posts for Richmond, VA, which once was the US nexus for sugaring.

    If you are negotiating time spent w / a girl, you are booking an escort, not a sugar baby. Likewise, everyone has their dos and don't in bed, but if a girl gives you a 'menu', she's for hire. Not what a SB can be.

  6. #16474

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAnonymousName  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for Chloe? I'm wondering if it's the same one that favorited me recently that I haven't contacted yet. Your current link for her is a repeat of your link to Jay.
    My mistake: https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-5833b76604a2.

  7. #16473

    River / Reina

    Chatted a few times, but can't seem to place her in terms of what's she's after.

    Anyone have any experience with River / Reina?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-0b0f06de2080

  8. #16472

    Men are driving up the prices

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyRocket  [View Original Post]
    I don't have the link to her profile at the moment but those who are seeking in the range of 18-24 would probably have seen her already. She has dark red hair now. 20 yo student from ATL. She is on and off the site, and based on my assessment so far she may already have turned into a GPS in the short period of time. Couldn't get through her after texting for a while back then. I am about to give up as I don't have patience anymore to deal with inconsistency. Just curious if anyone had luck with her so far.

    On Seeking, 18-25 yo white SBs has been a challenge recently. Thinking about venturing back to SDM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianTroy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah this is her. I had agreed for 300 and literally in 2 weeks she turned into 700 GPS.

    We are the reason GPS exist guys. Its not the girls its other men driving up the prices for nothing.

  9. #16471
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerOne1  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-f61109b04fe8

    Met her meet and greet, but she ghosted After.

    I paid $300 for meet and greet and I should not have.
    This is how things are ruined for every single man that comes afterwards.

    Now its ingrained in her head that she can just pretend and go eat lunch and can get guys to give her 300.

    300 onetime might not be a lot of money for us, but its a f ton of money for them. Most of these girls work at McDonalds / / chipotle, it would take them weeks to make 300.

    Now she's gotten the idea that all she has to do is lock in and she can probably get multiple guys to give her 300 for lunch per month.

    Why do men do this? Why do they give away their hard earned money for absolutely nothing?

    Sometimes I hate men in general for how badly they represent us, making it harder for everyone.

    I just had a hot new 21 yr girl I was talking to agree for 300/3 hrs 2 weeks ago but I couldn't pull the trigger for logistics reason.

    I come back 2 weeks later and she's now asking for 700 and only 2 hrs.

    In just 2 weeks men have priced the fuck out of her.

    And its not even that the man who paid her 700 are even laying good pipe and destroying that pussy for hours straight.

    Its the same men who will cry on the couch and talk about his problems, while a hot girl is laying in front of him and can't get hard or premature ejaculate and then leave.

    That's what I noticed, the people who pay more actually do less. Making it 100 x worse.

    And its always they really old men.

    Men simply do not know their worth.

    I left the game and just came back and its so trash. I did find a new girl for a good $$ and I can do what I want with her.

    The issue now is, how long before you guys price her up to 700!

    Smh.

    We talk about gold pussy syndrome, but most of the time it doesn't originate from the girls. It originates from men putting her on a gold pedestal.

    Its our fault. We determine the price.

  10. #16470

    Chloe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmong  [View Original Post]
    GOOD.

    Awesome: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-ceb4da8b400a.

    Is very sweet and fun to hang out with too. Great head on her shoulders. Her look may not be for everyone though.

    Ashley.

    She posts in chatt and Atlanta. Need patience with this one but she can be great.

    BAD.

    Cassie: https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-c78ccaee2aae.

    Flaked on me. May have some demons.

    Lola: https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-0ae8033c4a81.

    Very hot and cold. Head case.
    Do you have a link for Chloe? I'm wondering if it's the same one that favorited me recently that I haven't contacted yet. Your current link for her is a repeat of your link to Jay.

  11. #16469

    Forgot an UGLY one

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmong  [View Original Post]
    GOOD.

    Awesome: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-ceb4da8b400a.

    Is very sweet and fun to hang out with too. Great head on her shoulders. Her look may not be for everyone though.

    Ashley.

    She posts in chatt and Atlanta. Need patience with this one but she can be great.

    BAD.

    Cassie: https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-c78ccaee2aae.

    Flaked on me. May have some demons.

    Lola: https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-0ae8033c4a81.

    Very hot and cold. Head case.

    Nadya: https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-dc1e258fe38e.

    Wants 6 bones. I passed.

    Mace: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-e7b97d259824.

    Totally my type but was very hot and cold. If one of you reputable gentleman saw her, please DM and let me know what worked.

    Jay: https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-8d453f6fe4f9.

    Pictures are misleading. She is very sweet but definitely not my type. Seemed DTF but I was dissapointed.

    UGLY.

    Destiny in Kennesaw.

    Wants a good will deposit to grab lunch.

    Don't have a link because she blocked me, LOL.

    Chloe: https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-8d453f6fe4f9.

    Bit of an attitude, jumps straight into talking about paying her bills.
    REN: https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-7dcc269e45e1.

    Apparently she is super busy and requires a deposit to go out for lunch because she is taking time out of her day to meet.

  12. #16468
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorSugar  [View Original Post]
    . If I like her and it's going well (but not quite good enough for let's go get a room), then I give her 50 to 100 for "gas. " If they ask for gas money up front or insist they need a nice dinner for a meet and greet, I assume they are either scammers or have golden pussy syndrome.
    That's an important point and there's a big difference between a girl asking for $ for a meet and greet, and you choosing to give her some cash or gift card for "gas money" after you do meet. Then it is more voluntarily on your part and can be an investment to increase the chances of further success.

    Although honestly, from my limited experience, it really doesn't help that much. But can be a nice gesture and certainly does not hurt your chances.

  13. #16467

    Good, bad and ugly pt Deux

    GOOD.

    Awesome: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-ceb4da8b400a.

    Is very sweet and fun to hang out with too. Great head on her shoulders. Her look may not be for everyone though.

    Ashley.

    She posts in chatt and Atlanta. Need patience with this one but she can be great.

    BAD.

    Cassie: https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-c78ccaee2aae.

    Flaked on me. May have some demons.

    Lola: https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-0ae8033c4a81.

    Very hot and cold. Head case.

    Nadya: https://members.seeking.com/member/e...c-dc1e258fe38e.

    Wants 6 bones. I passed.

    Mace: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-e7b97d259824.

    Totally my type but was very hot and cold. If one of you reputable gentleman saw her, please DM and let me know what worked.

    Jay: https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-8d453f6fe4f9.

    Pictures are misleading. She is very sweet but definitely not my type. Seemed DTF but I was dissapointed.

    UGLY.

    Destiny in Kennesaw.

    Wants a good will deposit to grab lunch.

    Don't have a link because she blocked me, LOL.

    Chloe: https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-8d453f6fe4f9.

    Bit of an attitude, jumps straight into talking about paying her bills.

  14. #16466
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorSugar  [View Original Post]
    300 is nothing to me. But I'm still not wasting it for nothing. Coffee or a happy hour drink is my first meet. If I like her and it's going well (but not quite good enough for let's go get a room), then I give her 50 to 100 for "gas. " If they ask for gas money up front or insist they need a nice dinner for a meet and greet, I assume they are either scammers or have golden pussy syndrome.
    I agree w / this. It is one thing for a girl to ask for $ to meet, it is completely another to have good chemistry w / someone and want to encourage them by giving them something (either outright cash or, what I often do, a gift card for like 40-50, from Sephora or Victoria). You are setting up a pattern that won't be that good in the long run if you let the girl make demands. You want to be in the position of control, and you give the sugar when the girl has delivered, not the other way around.

    That being said, some POTs do legitimately have expenses they need to cover to meet. I am thinking Uber, gas, or babysitter. I'd be willing to agree to modest amounts for those, abut the same as the gift cards. I have gotten Uber gift cards for girls when they have asked me to send an Uber to get them. IK I am missing out on an opportunity to get some of their personal info through the ride share booking, but I can't risk sending an Uber to a POT because I have a SO.

  15. #16465

    300

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Ok at least you recognized and admitted your mistake (to yourself, and courageously to us). Props for that.

    I've only paid for non sexual date a handful of times, and then always $50 or less. It can make sense if you really enjoy the date and get some value from it. And it shows the girl you aren't a total broke loser (or could make her suspect you are a pathetic simp loser).

    I'm not a foodie, so I can't see paying some girl to have lunch with me, but if you really enjoy sharing a meal with an attractive young woman, then go for it. I have done M&G when we met for a hike and will give them 50 for that, although at least some light titty play is expected on the trail.

    50 is a good amount. It's enough that they don't feel like you are trying to get something for nothing, but not so much that they are taking advantage of you and taking your $ without giving you anything great in return.

    So it can work, but I can't see giving a girl $100+ for a non sexual first date. Maybe for a subsequent date after I've had a few sexual ones with her first. But not for first time coffee meet. $100+ for that is usually simpastic. Although must concede that it could also be a baller whale move....if $100 (or $300) is absolutely nothing to you, and in that case carry on.
    300 is nothing to me. But I'm still not wasting it for nothing. Coffee or a happy hour drink is my first meet. If I like her and it's going well (but not quite good enough for let's go get a room), then I give her 50 to 100 for "gas. " If they ask for gas money up front or insist they need a nice dinner for a meet and greet, I assume they are either scammers or have golden pussy syndrome.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape