Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 1054 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 17259
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16464
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmong  [View Original Post]
    This one's pictures are very misleading. She is atleast 75 pounds bigger than her pictures. There was one or two positive reviews but just wanted to warn you reputable gentleman.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-fa310d491de4
    "- Which one's Trudi? The one with all the shit in her face? - No, that's Jody. That's my wife. ".

  2. #16463
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerOne1  [View Original Post]

    I paid $300 for meet and greet and I should not have.
    Ok at least you recognized and admitted your mistake (to yourself, and courageously to us). Props for that.

    I've only paid for non sexual date a handful of times, and then always $50 or less. It can make sense if you really enjoy the date and get some value from it. And it shows the girl you aren't a total broke loser (or could make her suspect you are a pathetic simp loser).

    I'm not a foodie, so I can't see paying some girl to have lunch with me, but if you really enjoy sharing a meal with an attractive young woman, then go for it. I have done M&G when we met for a hike and will give them 50 for that, although at least some light titty play is expected on the trail.

    50 is a good amount. It's enough that they don't feel like you are trying to get something for nothing, but not so much that they are taking advantage of you and taking your $ without giving you anything great in return.

    So it can work, but I can't see giving a girl $100+ for a non sexual first date. Maybe for a subsequent date after I've had a few sexual ones with her first. But not for first time coffee meet. $100+ for that is usually simpastic. Although must concede that it could also be a baller whale move....if $100 (or $300) is absolutely nothing to you, and in that case carry on.

  3. #16462
    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    She's a stripper, even an "honest" stripper will lie about fucking customers and the amount of money they ACTUALLY get. She's so full of shit her eyes are brown.
    Yes she is lying because I have fkd her and if he is paying top tier dollar, you know be fkn her.

  4. #16461

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianTroy  [View Original Post]
    No, not that Skylar. She previously went with Sky. I nuked my account the other day so I don't have the link to her profile. Her headline was something like sexy college girl or so. 20 years old. She had a few photos with a black dress.

  5. #16460

    I'd translate ASH, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollowGuy  [View Original Post]
    I know it has been discussed in here and Ik girls lie. But here is a conversation I had with a stripper who had a seeking account.

    "ASH.

    Honestly the reason why I deleted it is because I have one solid reqular who always pulls through and a lot of those guys were asking for too much for too little money like $300 for sex.

    ME.

    $300 is good for pussy with milage. Do you know how many dancers are on there ik? They would be lucky to see $300 to be honest. There is no way you work in a strip club and not have sex in VIP.

    ASH.

    I have a regular who gives me 1 k just for dinner and we hang out every so often.

    He's awesome.

    He'll come to the club and get 3 hour Vips.

    And want nothing.

    Nothing sexual he just likes me and wants to talk.

    ME.

    Gtfoh!

    ASH.

    I don't want to ruin that by seeing someone else.

    ME.

    He sounds like a fkn unicorn.

    ASH.

    His name is William and I really feel like won the lottery now".
    She's a stripper, even an "honest" stripper will lie about fucking customers and the amount of money they ACTUALLY get. She's so full of shit her eyes are brown.

  6. #16459
    Quote Originally Posted by HollowGuy  [View Original Post]
    I know it has been discussed in here and Ik girls lie. But here is a conversation I had with a stripper who had a seeking account.

    "ASH.

    Honestly the reason why I deleted it is because I have one solid reqular who always pulls through and a lot of those guys were asking for too much for too little money like $300 for sex.

    ME.

    $300 is good for pussy with milage. Do you know how many dancers are on there ik? They would be lucky to see $300 to be honest. There is no way you work in a strip club and not have sex in VIP.

    ASH.

    I have a regular who gives me 1 k just for dinner and we hang out every so often.

    He's awesome.

    He'll come to the club and get 3 hour Vips.

    And want nothing.

    Nothing sexual he just likes me and wants to talk.

    ME.

    Gtfoh!

    ASH.

    I don't want to ruin that by seeing someone else.

    ME.

    He sounds like a fkn unicorn.

    ASH.

    His name is William and I really feel like won the lottery now".
    I googled SIMP and a photo of William popped up. Talk about messing up the game. LOL.

  7. #16458

    GPS / Simps

    I know it has been discussed in here and Ik girls lie. But here is a conversation I had with a stripper who had a seeking account.

    "ASH.

    Honestly the reason why I deleted it is because I have one solid reqular who always pulls through and a lot of those guys were asking for too much for too little money like $300 for sex.

    ME.

    $300 is good for pussy with milage. Do you know how many dancers are on there ik? They would be lucky to see $300 to be honest. There is no way you work in a strip club and not have sex in VIP.

    ASH.

    I have a regular who gives me 1 k just for dinner and we hang out every so often.

    He's awesome.

    He'll come to the club and get 3 hour Vips.

    And want nothing.

    Nothing sexual he just likes me and wants to talk.

    ME.

    Gtfoh!

    ASH.

    I don't want to ruin that by seeing someone else.

    ME.

    He sounds like a fkn unicorn.

    ASH.

    His name is William and I really feel like won the lottery now".

  8. #16457
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianTroy  [View Original Post]
    I've interacted with her. Traded numbers and she texted me saying her and her friend wanted to come over right then and there for PPM. It was so forward it actually turned me off and I didn't respond.

  9. #16456
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmHereForFun  [View Original Post]
    What does GPS and SDM mean?
    GPS = Golden Pussy Syndrome (overinflated sense of market value).

    SDM = SugarDaddyMeet (sugar site like seeking) https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/.

  10. #16455

    Excuse my ignorance

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianTroy  [View Original Post]
    What does GPS and SDM mean?

  11. #16454
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyRocket  [View Original Post]
    I don't have the link to her profile at the moment but those who are seeking in the range of 18-24 would probably have seen her already. She has dark red hair now. 20 yo student from ATL. She is on and off the site, and based on my assessment so far she may already have turned into a GPS in the short period of time. Couldn't get through her after texting for a while back then. I am about to give up as I don't have patience anymore to deal with inconsistency. Just curious if anyone had luck with her so far.

    On Seeking, 18-25 yo white SBs has been a challenge recently. Thinking about venturing back to SDM.
    This her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...d-96a7a42027eb
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails skylar.jpg‎  

  12. #16453

    Jojo MILF

    Hey guys, been chatting with this MILF and curious if anyone has a review of her, Tia.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-8bfa6d765ae6

  13. #16452

    Adriana

    Anyone has any experience with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-1b4bbac9722c

  14. #16451

    Nat

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-e6b77879cce8

    Anybody have any luck with her? She won't respond to me. DM me if you're down to trade.

  15. #16450

    Similar experience

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPan  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm she is flaky as fuck. Wants $500. May be unreliable car?

    I don't know. I gave up on her. 18-25 white sbs have always been a bit more effort but agree lately the.

    Juice is not worth the squeeze.
    When I told her I wasn't paying 500 she started telling me about how her parents kicked her out and lives with a friend. Definitely not worth it and will likely introduce some drama. Avoid!.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape