Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Escort Review: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Submit Review
Page 55 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 555 1055 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 17259
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #16449
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerOne1  [View Original Post]
    I did pay for M&G sometimes. Not this much. Usually a nice gift card of $100 or $50.

    But I did make a mistake with this one.
    Ya think? I have been in the SB game for 10 years up in NC. The godfather forum back in the day was actually the Richmond sugar baby forum. I knew early on that paying for an M & G was a fool's errand. Always think with your big head, not your little head. Trust your spidey instincts. And every girl / woman lies. Every single one.

  2. #16448

    She is flaky as fuck

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyRocket  [View Original Post]
    I don't have the link to her profile at the moment but those who are seeking in the range of 18-24 would probably have seen her already. She has dark red hair now. 20 yo student from ATL. She is on and off the site, and based on my assessment so far she may already have turned into a GPS in the short period of time. Couldn't get through her after texting for a while back then. I am about to give up as I don't have patience anymore to deal with inconsistency. Just curious if anyone had luck with her so far.

    On Seeking, 18-25 yo white SBs has been a challenge recently. Thinking about venturing back to SDM.
    I can confirm she is flaky as fuck. Wants $500. May be unreliable car?

    I don't know. I gave up on her. 18-25 white sbs have always been a bit more effort but agree lately the.

    Juice is not worth the squeeze.

  3. #16447

    Skylar

    I don't have the link to her profile at the moment but those who are seeking in the range of 18-24 would probably have seen her already. She has dark red hair now. 20 yo student from ATL. She is on and off the site, and based on my assessment so far she may already have turned into a GPS in the short period of time. Couldn't get through her after texting for a while back then. I am about to give up as I don't have patience anymore to deal with inconsistency. Just curious if anyone had luck with her so far.

    On Seeking, 18-25 yo white SBs has been a challenge recently. Thinking about venturing back to SDM.

  4. #16446

    Every Paid M&G is a mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerOne1  [View Original Post]
    I did pay for M&G sometimes. Not this much. Usually a nice gift card of $100 or $50.

    But I did make a mistake with this one.
    I don't know how much more plainly I can say it. Every M&G you pay for is a mistake. Every girl you've ever paid for a M&G that didn't scam you? I promise she'd have met you for a drink or just a coffee, and all the others are scammers. Stop doing it.

    You can pay for a drink, hell take them to dinner on a M&G (though that's a great way to attract rinsers) but you should never, EVER, Pay $ for JUST a M&G.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerOne1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone talked to her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-621174246129

    She wants $400 for weekly FaceTime only!

    She said she had those arrangements successfully before.
    You do know these girls often times lie right? It's a major part of the game. When she says "I've had guys pay me 400 for just facetime" what she really means is "I heard on tiktok that some supermodel influencer does this for her premium onlyf*ns so that must work for me too".

    I've found the under 20 crowd to be particularly likely to 1) exaggerate shit they hear about on SB tiktok as actually happening to them 2) just straight up lie. Best bet is to simply move on.

  5. #16445
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlGolfPro  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on Mary. Travels through Atlanta often. We have been talking and curious if anyone has experience. Thank you in advance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-8fb0e19dc4c0
    Sounds like a pro that's running a circuit.

  6. #16444
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerOne1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone talked to her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-621174246129

    She wants $400 for weekly FaceTime only!

    She said she had those arrangements successfully before.
    I going to go out on a limb and call BS. She probably read something on the sugarbaby subreddit.

  7. #16443
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1862
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerOne1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone talked to her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-621174246129

    She wants $400 for weekly FaceTime only!

    She said she had those arrangements successfully before.
    Yea right, this is probably just a figment of her imagination.

  8. #16442

    Is it just me or?

    Anyone talked to her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-621174246129

    She wants $400 for weekly FaceTime only!

    She said she had those arrangements successfully before.

  9. #16441

    Mary

    Anyone have info on Mary. Travels through Atlanta often. We have been talking and curious if anyone has experience. Thank you in advance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-8fb0e19dc4c0

  10. #16440

    In the past

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    Paid sugar without sugar, broke rule number 1, and got fucked but not in a good way. Ten minutes on this forum and you should've known better. $300 lesson learned I hope. No matter how much she says she likes you, dollar doesn't hit hand until her panties hit floor.
    I did pay for M&G sometimes. Not this much. Usually a nice gift card of $100 or $50.

    But I did make a mistake with this one.

  11. #16439

    Anyone seen her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-3d0b35464647

    Seems real but could be a scammer.

  12. #16438

    Never pay for just M&G. Rule #1 Only Sugar for Sugar

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerOne1  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-f61109b04fe8

    Met her meet and greet, but she ghosted After.

    I paid $300 for meet and greet and I should not have.
    Paid sugar without sugar, broke rule number 1, and got fucked but not in a good way. Ten minutes on this forum and you should've known better. $300 lesson learned I hope. No matter how much she says she likes you, dollar doesn't hit hand until her panties hit floor.

  13. #16437

    Holiday Discounts?

    Thinking of signing up for another moth if a solid holiday discount comes along. Does Seeking still do that? Damn, $130 a month seems steep compared to what we were paying 5 years ago.

  14. #16436
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerOne1  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-f61109b04fe8

    Met her meet and greet, but she ghosted After.

    I paid $300 for meet and greet and I should not have.
    Damn, how much did she want to play? $10,000?

  15. #16435

    Anyone seen her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-f61109b04fe8

    Met her meet and greet, but she ghosted After.

    I paid $300 for meet and greet and I should not have.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape