Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 58858
-
12-23-25 22:18 #54658Senior Member

Posts: 48Nico and sophia
How was nico ass?
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
I came from sophia at karma. She's a let down don't recommend.
-
12-23-25 21:23 #54657Senior Member

Posts: 418Lavender (old Gardenia) on Kirkman
Lavender is only offering 1/2 hour sessions currently, my guess is they're too busy during the holiday season. Just letting you boys know who may be looking for an Hour.
Saw the talent there today and it's a skip anyway.
Will report back if anything changes in Jan.
Peace!
-
12-23-25 21:12 #54656Senior Member

Posts: 418No, the forecast calls for rain.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 20:47 #54655Senior Member

Posts: 1095Are Greek lessons Angela's special service?
Originally Posted by ExIV
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 19:03 #54654Senior Member

Posts: 100I believe they are completely down today. Not sure what happened.
Originally Posted by SexySlideGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 15:49 #54653Senior Member

Posts: 39Meiji Line Contact
Hey. I have always used LINE to contact the Meiji boss. No response since I messaged 6 hours ago. Did the LEO event change up the numbers or contact info for the boss? Thanks in advance!
-
12-23-25 13:18 #54652Senior Member

Posts: 187Venus Spa
Went to Venus spa on the hopes of seeing May based on previous reviews. I saw a girl named Mina, that was more of a spinner with small tits. She was pretty though. Little head took over and went with her after she told me May wasn't there.
I should've listened to my gut. Tableshower she stayed completed clothed. No fun whatsoever. In the room she did give a nice BBBJ, but she wouldn't allow CIM which is a buzzkill. It was a meh experience compared to what I've had there and the other typical places.
-
12-23-25 09:32 #54651Senior Member

Posts: 434Nothing I like less than getting a pedi sitting alone between a couple of teenage girls giggling over tiktoks and a pair of grey hair old broads muttering under the breath about me. And I'm not about to go get pedis with my bros.
Originally Posted by DeezNutsBro
[View Original Post]
I had an AMP gilr in cape canaveral many years back who used to do nails, so when I went to see her, she always did a quick mani / pedi on me too. It was great. Got a good massage, nails done, and a very happy ending too. More AMPs should offer this service to their customers. I don't even care if its an old broad, too old to be giving happy ending massages, doing my nails.
-
12-23-25 09:10 #54650Senior Member

Posts: 854Yo, get the mani / pedi. The girls will appreciate it. (Not sarcastic, for real.)
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 08:42 #54649Senior Member

Posts: 62Go
Go ahead who's stopping you brotha LOL.
Originally Posted by BooBoo24
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 08:24 #54648Senior Member

Posts: 418Re: Venus Nail and Spa
What if I want to get a pedi before I head over and go balls deep?
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 08:20 #54647Regular Member

Posts: 5Pretty close on the 1 k
$$40 for the first hour $$$40 for the second. $ for Angela's special service. Definitely more than I planned to spend when I walked in, but we'll worth it. I had to cut the number of hands in half for the second hour. Was fun, but hard to really focus on any in particular with that much going on.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 08:01 #54646Senior Member

Posts: 418WTF Did I Just Read?
I need a Men-in-Black flashy thing after reading this. What the FUCK are you pervs up to? Hahaha!
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 07:33 #54645Regular Member

Posts: 10Crystal
Took a ride on 417 and fell asleep. Woke up to a small Asian woman with man mades, very sexy woman. Constantly winking and blowing me kisses. Asked for donation and headed to TS. Dreamt I got my first rimjob, was pleasantly surprised. Went back to the room and she hit me with a great BBBJ. She worked me right to the edge and then put the hood on and climbed the mountain. I wish I had more for you but she had me so excited I blew early (big sad). Was not open for second pop sadly. Will haggle that out next run. Was very busy when I went so maybe that was problem. Stay safe and good luck all!
-
12-23-25 07:29 #54644Senior Member

Posts: 401Crystal Tokyo
Went in for a round at Crystal. These girls really come at you for the doubles, even though I usually decline at least I get to see and feel a little extra tit or clit. Drew a little spinner dream with hard man mades but soft on top. Couldn't make out her name with the accent. This had to be the best mouth I've ever felt! Very sensual bbj for most of the time, went through a few positions then back to bbj for a barely cim, she kind of ruined it at the last minute there. Afterwards, in comes Candy with an offer I couldn't refuse, tried to get the same offer with Angela but no go, so had some fun with candy for a hell of a deal. She us a freak and did not want to let me leave. All in all, a great experience!










Reply With Quote






