Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54680

    Jiu jiu

    Is jiu jiu closed?

  2. #54679
    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    Well, QQ is closed. However, 2 other shops run by the same outfit are:

    Crystal (aka Tokyo) - the closest to you, a couple blocks north of the 417 on John Young Parkway.

    Orchid (aka M&Y) - on Oakridge, a couple blocks west of Rio Grande.
    I have just been informed by a provider that these shops are not run by the same outfit after all. Either way, the same stable of girls works both spas and provides the same level of excellent service.

  3. #54678
    Quote Originally Posted by ExIV  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Crystal today while I'm in Orlando for vacation. Asked for Angela based on some recommendations, and I guess things were slow because Blue popped in during TS and asked if I wanted 4 hands. Walking back to the room Ivy asked if I wanted 6 hands. Angela asked if I just wanted Bobo to join them for 8 hands, and I just couldn't say no. Ended up staying a second hour with just Angela and Blue and I'm so jealous of anyone that can frequent this place. No experience back home even comes close. I'm already trying to make a second stop in before I have to leave. You can't go wrong with any of them.
    What was the damage for these two hours? $$$$$$40.

  4. #54677

    Meiji pics

    Quote Originally Posted by JDoe232  [View Original Post]
    Did she at least look close to her photo's?
    The photos are not her, but she is as pretty as the girl in the photo, it appears that the asian "thing" is to overaccentuate the boobies, like every girl has D's.

    She has average naturals and could squeeze them up and out sorta like the pics.

    I personally wouldn't put any weight or importance on trying to match up a girl with posted photos.

    They aren't ever going to be the same person.

  5. #54676
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilChil  [View Original Post]
    Well I had to give it a try, I keep having FOMO.

    $$ was keeping me away at 5/ hr But I made the right decision going with the 30 min option, $$$ as it turns out the full hour would have been a waste.

    The spot was a mid-value hotel, in Altamonte. Clean, safe, I have to wonder how much or how little traffic there is considering walking right in past a staffed front desk.

    But no issues.

    She is nice, clean, young. Absolutely no indication of cigarette smoking. I would say realistically under 25. Perfect English, in fact she lives in North America so there's that.

    She's bigger than I like, not in any way fat or even full figured, she's slim but she's just tall for an Asian. (5'8") maybe? Boobies were natural and average.

    She is pretty, much prettier than the average AMP attendant. No GFE, no DFK, and treated BBJ as basically how an inexperienced 19-22 yo girl would, willing but not good. Being aggressive might help but I'm not really that guy.

    Pre-action was a solo shower, I arrived clean but easier to just do a quick scrub for appearances.

    The downstairs accommodations are in line with what is expected of a childless lady of that age. Still in nice shape. In fact that contributed to my "2 pump chump" finish, I guess 30 min was going to be plenty for me.

    I think she was / is here only for a short period, I wouldn't repeat personally but she is ok.
    Did she at least look close to her photo's?

  6. #54675

    First time in Orlando. First time 8 hands.

    Stopped by Crystal today while I'm in Orlando for vacation. Asked for Angela based on some recommendations, and I guess things were slow because Blue popped in during TS and asked if I wanted 4 hands. Walking back to the room Ivy asked if I wanted 6 hands. Angela asked if I just wanted Bobo to join them for 8 hands, and I just couldn't say no. Ended up staying a second hour with just Angela and Blue and I'm so jealous of anyone that can frequent this place. No experience back home even comes close. I'm already trying to make a second stop in before I have to leave. You can't go wrong with any of them.

  7. #54674

    Meiji Queena

    Well I had to give it a try, I keep having FOMO.

    $$ was keeping me away at 5/ hr But I made the right decision going with the 30 min option, $$$ as it turns out the full hour would have been a waste.

    The spot was a mid-value hotel, in Altamonte. Clean, safe, I have to wonder how much or how little traffic there is considering walking right in past a staffed front desk.

    But no issues.

    She is nice, clean, young. Absolutely no indication of cigarette smoking. I would say realistically under 25. Perfect English, in fact she lives in North America so there's that.

    She's bigger than I like, not in any way fat or even full figured, she's slim but she's just tall for an Asian. (5'8") maybe? Boobies were natural and average.

    She is pretty, much prettier than the average AMP attendant. No GFE, no DFK, and treated BBJ as basically how an inexperienced 19-22 yo girl would, willing but not good. Being aggressive might help but I'm not really that guy.

    Pre-action was a solo shower, I arrived clean but easier to just do a quick scrub for appearances.

    The downstairs accommodations are in line with what is expected of a childless lady of that age. Still in nice shape. In fact that contributed to my "2 pump chump" finish, I guess 30 min was going to be plenty for me.

    I think she was / is here only for a short period, I wouldn't repeat personally but she is ok.

  8. #54673

    Mona at Orchid (Formerly M&Y)

    Repeat visit to Orchid (Formerly M&Y) and first visit with Mona. Texted in advance to see who was working today. The texted response was Mona, Rachel and Cherry. Was inspired by the favorable reviews on Mona.

    Met Cherry at the inner door. Requested Mona and Cherry told me that Mona was with a customer and she put me in the massage room in the back while I waited. Happy to wait. Enter Mona, a pretty Chinese woman. Estimated age mid 30's, Curvy body with large breasts (possibly Ds) that felt natural. She told me that they were natural. Tall for an AMP worker. Estimated height 5'6". Smooth and beautiful skin. Long black hair that she wore down. Completely shaved with no tattoos. Good English.

    Paid the $240 ($80 + $160) and we went to the TS, which consisted of NURU, TUMA, a preview BBBJ and a good cleaning. Rachel briefly introduced herself in the TS and I told her that I had previously visited her when she was using her other name, Feya (sometimes spelled Fia) and had also visited her sister (Sara). Mona realized then that I was a repeat customer even though we hadn't met before and her already impressive performance became more intense.

    Went to the room and I commenced DATY. Proceeded to 69, DATO, CG, MISH, DOGGY, some prostrate action all leading to a powerful release. She wore me out. Mona then cleaned me up, gave me a bottled water and walked me to the door. Mona has a well deserved reputation as a top provider and she backed up all those positive reviews with an impressive performance today.

  9. #54672

    Re: Spinner recommendations?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrolysis  [View Original Post]
    Just moved to Davenport from St Pete. Looking for some recommendations for short wild little spinners.

    My previous ATFs were Zoe from Vinca and small Kelly from Sunlight. Tall Kelly mentioned that they also rotate to QQ in Orlando, but that is all the way near UCF.

    Where should I start out at?
    Well, QQ is closed. However, 2 other shops run by the same outfit are:

    Crystal (aka Tokyo) - the closest to you, a couple blocks north of the 417 on John Young Parkway.

    Orchid (aka M&Y) - on Oakridge, a couple blocks west of Rio Grande.

  10. #54671

    Sanford, Altamonte Springs area

    Will be in the above referenced area first part of January for two weeks on contract work. Could someone recommend a AMP with up to L3 service. Body shampoo service would be added pleasure. L3 service not necessary as a erotic shower and massage with L1 works great for me. Thanks.

  11. #54670

    You-Massage Vineland RD

    Yeah it downgraded to only L1 with roaming for extra. Very unfortunate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Outdoorsman  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone Ben to the old you massage on Vineland road lately?

    I don't know the new name.

  12. #54669

    Spinner recommendations?

    Just moved to Davenport from St Pete. Looking for some recommendations for short wild little spinners.

    My previous ATFs were Zoe from Vinca and small Kelly from Sunlight. Tall Kelly mentioned that they also rotate to QQ in Orlando, but that is all the way near UCF.

    Where should I start out at?

  13. #54668
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    I said the same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady96  [View Original Post]
    I have nothing against CIP, but for a PSA. Hey fellas, some of these girls offer it, do you really want to have the next appointment and and start off with some baby batter DATY? To each their own said SS96, not this guy LOL.
    A few days ago, I said the same thing about the Japanese providers since everybody wants to taste those beautiful tight little pussies of theirs. Like I said before some of these pervs enjoy that shit. Hahaha. I'm not going to name the store again but two different times as one of my previous reviews have stated, guys have heard me in the room fucking one of the girls and ask another girl to come in and ask if he can suck my juice out of the girl after I finish or out of the condom. I'm pretty sure after I left the review that same guy responded to me on here saying that it was him and then he's definitely interested. LOL. I also remember hearing a guy asking if any of the girls were lactating, there's guys out there that also like to be shit on. LOL. I think the girls get a kick out of hearing some of the shit that these guys want to do or see. LOL.

  14. #54667

    Thanks a bunch

    I didn't realize that as I researched for a good AMP, now I know it is a AAmp. Many thanks again.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexySlideGuy  [View Original Post]
    IT is not a spa. It is like a K-Girl shop. Get cleared with the boss. Some background check on you and quick video call. And you're in. They had a house and motel but I think the house is off the rotation after some LEO activity there. This is not a store at all like AMPs as we know it.
    .

  15. #54666
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyTry  [View Original Post]
    That's my middle name. HAHAHA!

    I have experienced locking the doors and shutting off the on sign at strip clubs. Hopefully, I will get an inside view of an AMP with top notch women letting loose behind locked doors and the on sign turned off.
    LOL. Its always fun to hang out with these girls after hours at the stores and even after hours at dinner, hotels and sometimes staying the night with them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape