Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54710
    Meji girls might have gone home or take time off for Christmas.

  2. #54709

    Butterfly

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodieDudie  [View Original Post]
    Hot damn! Steered myself towards butterfly massage spa, specifically for Tina, she's such an exception to the rest of the AMPs I visited. Looks to be in her early 30's, fit body, nice pillowy D's and silky smooth skin. Her ass is crZy for a Chinese girl and has a nice shape to it, it's one of her best features. Sweet baby Jesus she sure as hell knows her way around the pole.

    Fast standing shower with her wrapping one leg around me P2 P. Her tits are very nice and good nipples that get a little sensitive when touched.

    She sucked great dick and took me all the way to the base and she even tried to fit my balls and cock in her mouth at the same time, very playful, lots of tongue teasing and her eyes had a sweetness that melted my soul (Very alluring). We wrapped it up in the shower and headed back to the room. I need to spend as much time as possible with this sexy little thing.

    Her pussy is nicely shaved and she absolutely loves DATY, she'll demand it. She really gets into it and wants me to eat her pussy for a long time. She held onto my hair and guided me to all her sweet spots, making her extra creamy and loud. I loved her body and I loved getting it on with this babe. I P2 P her in what seems like forever, rubbing my cock on her dripping tender pussy. Hmmm so good. I could have spent the whole session like this and be fully satisfied!

    Eventually I had to break away from the P2 P and fuck her.

    We fucked like teenagers with constant kissing and loud moaning. There's really nothing better in life other than some hot good vibes pussy! We went through all the basic positions. Eventually I unloaded a week's worth of cum in her mouth and she gulped it all, got to love a girl that doesn't leave leftovers. She seemed amazed by how full her mouth was. "Too much baby"She looked up at the clock and asked if I needed to extend my time, Cause it looks like there's plenty more that needs to be drained. She's a sweetie and I'd love to see her again.
    Where is this located?

  3. #54708

    Meiji down

    I don't know for sure, but one possibility is that they have no providers currently. They went dark once before when they had no providers. I was told by the scheduler that there were no new providers until January 1st. So that's my guess.

  4. #54707
    Another Happy Shill


    Posts: 261

    That is great to know

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Its always fun to hang out with these girls after hours at the stores and even after hours at dinner, hotels and sometimes staying the night with them.
    I can see that you have a personal relationship with these wonderful women. It makes sense that they want to be treated well and not a surprise they respond in kind. It is also great that you are giving them what they need outside the stores.

  5. #54706

    Nico and sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    Lavender is only offering 1/2 hour sessions currently, my guess is they're too busy during the holiday season. Just letting you boys know who may be looking for an Hour.

    Saw the talent there today and it's a skip anyway.

    Will report back if anything changes in Jan.

    Peace!
    How was nico ass?

    I came from sophia at karma. She's a let down don't recommend.

  6. #54705

    Lavender (old Gardenia) on Kirkman

    Lavender is only offering 1/2 hour sessions currently, my guess is they're too busy during the holiday season. Just letting you boys know who may be looking for an Hour.

    Saw the talent there today and it's a skip anyway.

    Will report back if anything changes in Jan.

    Peace!

  7. #54704
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    Are Greek lessons Angela's special service?
    No, the forecast calls for rain.

  8. #54703
    Quote Originally Posted by ExIV  [View Original Post]
    $$40 for the first hour $$$40 for the second. $ for Angela's special service. Definitely more than I planned to spend when I walked in, but we'll worth it. I had to cut the number of hands in half for the second hour. Was fun, but hard to really focus on any in particular with that much going on.
    Are Greek lessons Angela's special service?

  9. #54702
    Senior Member


    Posts: 100
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySlideGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey. I have always used LINE to contact the Meiji boss. No response since I messaged 6 hours ago. Did the LEO event change up the numbers or contact info for the boss? Thanks in advance!
    I believe they are completely down today. Not sure what happened.

  10. #54701

    Meiji Line Contact

    Hey. I have always used LINE to contact the Meiji boss. No response since I messaged 6 hours ago. Did the LEO event change up the numbers or contact info for the boss? Thanks in advance!

  11. #54700

    Venus Spa

    Went to Venus spa on the hopes of seeing May based on previous reviews. I saw a girl named Mina, that was more of a spinner with small tits. She was pretty though. Little head took over and went with her after she told me May wasn't there.

    I should've listened to my gut. Tableshower she stayed completed clothed. No fun whatsoever. In the room she did give a nice BBBJ, but she wouldn't allow CIM which is a buzzkill. It was a meh experience compared to what I've had there and the other typical places.

  12. #54699
    Senior Member


    Posts: 434
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutsBro  [View Original Post]
    Go ahead who's stopping you brotha LOL.
    Nothing I like less than getting a pedi sitting alone between a couple of teenage girls giggling over tiktoks and a pair of grey hair old broads muttering under the breath about me. And I'm not about to go get pedis with my bros.

    I had an AMP gilr in cape canaveral many years back who used to do nails, so when I went to see her, she always did a quick mani / pedi on me too. It was great. Got a good massage, nails done, and a very happy ending too. More AMPs should offer this service to their customers. I don't even care if its an old broad, too old to be giving happy ending massages, doing my nails.

  13. #54698
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    What if I want to get a pedi before I head over and go balls deep?
    Yo, get the mani / pedi. The girls will appreciate it. (Not sarcastic, for real.)

  14. #54697

    Go

    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    What if I want to get a pedi before I head over and go balls deep?
    Go ahead who's stopping you brotha LOL.

  15. #54696

    Re: Venus Nail and Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    Be careful as there is a Venus Nail and Spa establishment in the same shopping center. This is not what you want.
    What if I want to get a pedi before I head over and go balls deep?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape