Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54660

    Meiji down

    I don't know for sure, but one possibility is that they have no providers currently. They went dark once before when they had no providers. I was told by the scheduler that there were no new providers until January 1st. So that's my guess.

  2. #54659
    Another Happy Shill


    Posts: 261

    That is great to know

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Its always fun to hang out with these girls after hours at the stores and even after hours at dinner, hotels and sometimes staying the night with them.
    I can see that you have a personal relationship with these wonderful women. It makes sense that they want to be treated well and not a surprise they respond in kind. It is also great that you are giving them what they need outside the stores.

  3. #54658

    Nico and sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    Lavender is only offering 1/2 hour sessions currently, my guess is they're too busy during the holiday season. Just letting you boys know who may be looking for an Hour.

    Saw the talent there today and it's a skip anyway.

    Will report back if anything changes in Jan.

    Peace!
    How was nico ass?

    I came from sophia at karma. She's a let down don't recommend.

  4. #54657

    Lavender (old Gardenia) on Kirkman

    Lavender is only offering 1/2 hour sessions currently, my guess is they're too busy during the holiday season. Just letting you boys know who may be looking for an Hour.

    Saw the talent there today and it's a skip anyway.

    Will report back if anything changes in Jan.

    Peace!

  5. #54656
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    Are Greek lessons Angela's special service?
    No, the forecast calls for rain.

  6. #54655
    Quote Originally Posted by ExIV  [View Original Post]
    $$40 for the first hour $$$40 for the second. $ for Angela's special service. Definitely more than I planned to spend when I walked in, but we'll worth it. I had to cut the number of hands in half for the second hour. Was fun, but hard to really focus on any in particular with that much going on.
    Are Greek lessons Angela's special service?

  7. #54654
    Senior Member


    Posts: 100
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySlideGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey. I have always used LINE to contact the Meiji boss. No response since I messaged 6 hours ago. Did the LEO event change up the numbers or contact info for the boss? Thanks in advance!
    I believe they are completely down today. Not sure what happened.

  8. #54653

    Meiji Line Contact

    Hey. I have always used LINE to contact the Meiji boss. No response since I messaged 6 hours ago. Did the LEO event change up the numbers or contact info for the boss? Thanks in advance!

  9. #54652

    Venus Spa

    Went to Venus spa on the hopes of seeing May based on previous reviews. I saw a girl named Mina, that was more of a spinner with small tits. She was pretty though. Little head took over and went with her after she told me May wasn't there.

    I should've listened to my gut. Tableshower she stayed completed clothed. No fun whatsoever. In the room she did give a nice BBBJ, but she wouldn't allow CIM which is a buzzkill. It was a meh experience compared to what I've had there and the other typical places.

  10. #54651
    Senior Member


    Posts: 434
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutsBro  [View Original Post]
    Go ahead who's stopping you brotha LOL.
    Nothing I like less than getting a pedi sitting alone between a couple of teenage girls giggling over tiktoks and a pair of grey hair old broads muttering under the breath about me. And I'm not about to go get pedis with my bros.

    I had an AMP gilr in cape canaveral many years back who used to do nails, so when I went to see her, she always did a quick mani / pedi on me too. It was great. Got a good massage, nails done, and a very happy ending too. More AMPs should offer this service to their customers. I don't even care if its an old broad, too old to be giving happy ending massages, doing my nails.

  11. #54650
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    What if I want to get a pedi before I head over and go balls deep?
    Yo, get the mani / pedi. The girls will appreciate it. (Not sarcastic, for real.)

  12. #54649

    Go

    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    What if I want to get a pedi before I head over and go balls deep?
    Go ahead who's stopping you brotha LOL.

  13. #54648

    Re: Venus Nail and Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    Be careful as there is a Venus Nail and Spa establishment in the same shopping center. This is not what you want.
    What if I want to get a pedi before I head over and go balls deep?

  14. #54647

    Pretty close on the 1 k

    $$40 for the first hour $$$40 for the second. $ for Angela's special service. Definitely more than I planned to spend when I walked in, but we'll worth it. I had to cut the number of hands in half for the second hour. Was fun, but hard to really focus on any in particular with that much going on.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Expensive day. I don't even know how it's possible to have all four of them for two hours. I would have to sleep for three days after that.

  15. #54646

    WTF Did I Just Read?

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going to name the store again but two different times as one of my previous reviews have stated, guys have heard me in the room fucking one of the girls and ask another girl to come in and ask if he can suck my juice out of the girl after I finish or out of the condom.
    I need a Men-in-Black flashy thing after reading this. What the FUCK are you pervs up to? Hahaha!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape