Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54656
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    Are Greek lessons Angela's special service?
    No, the forecast calls for rain.

  2. #54655
    Quote Originally Posted by ExIV  [View Original Post]
    $$40 for the first hour $$$40 for the second. $ for Angela's special service. Definitely more than I planned to spend when I walked in, but we'll worth it. I had to cut the number of hands in half for the second hour. Was fun, but hard to really focus on any in particular with that much going on.
    Are Greek lessons Angela's special service?

  3. #54654
    Senior Member


    Posts: 100
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySlideGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hey. I have always used LINE to contact the Meiji boss. No response since I messaged 6 hours ago. Did the LEO event change up the numbers or contact info for the boss? Thanks in advance!
    I believe they are completely down today. Not sure what happened.

  4. #54653

    Meiji Line Contact

    Hey. I have always used LINE to contact the Meiji boss. No response since I messaged 6 hours ago. Did the LEO event change up the numbers or contact info for the boss? Thanks in advance!

  5. #54652

    Venus Spa

    Went to Venus spa on the hopes of seeing May based on previous reviews. I saw a girl named Mina, that was more of a spinner with small tits. She was pretty though. Little head took over and went with her after she told me May wasn't there.

    I should've listened to my gut. Tableshower she stayed completed clothed. No fun whatsoever. In the room she did give a nice BBBJ, but she wouldn't allow CIM which is a buzzkill. It was a meh experience compared to what I've had there and the other typical places.

  6. #54651
    Senior Member


    Posts: 434
    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutsBro  [View Original Post]
    Go ahead who's stopping you brotha LOL.
    Nothing I like less than getting a pedi sitting alone between a couple of teenage girls giggling over tiktoks and a pair of grey hair old broads muttering under the breath about me. And I'm not about to go get pedis with my bros.

    I had an AMP gilr in cape canaveral many years back who used to do nails, so when I went to see her, she always did a quick mani / pedi on me too. It was great. Got a good massage, nails done, and a very happy ending too. More AMPs should offer this service to their customers. I don't even care if its an old broad, too old to be giving happy ending massages, doing my nails.

  7. #54650
    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    What if I want to get a pedi before I head over and go balls deep?
    Yo, get the mani / pedi. The girls will appreciate it. (Not sarcastic, for real.)

  8. #54649

    Go

    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo24  [View Original Post]
    What if I want to get a pedi before I head over and go balls deep?
    Go ahead who's stopping you brotha LOL.

  9. #54648

    Re: Venus Nail and Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    Be careful as there is a Venus Nail and Spa establishment in the same shopping center. This is not what you want.
    What if I want to get a pedi before I head over and go balls deep?

  10. #54647

    Pretty close on the 1 k

    $$40 for the first hour $$$40 for the second. $ for Angela's special service. Definitely more than I planned to spend when I walked in, but we'll worth it. I had to cut the number of hands in half for the second hour. Was fun, but hard to really focus on any in particular with that much going on.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Expensive day. I don't even know how it's possible to have all four of them for two hours. I would have to sleep for three days after that.

  11. #54646

    WTF Did I Just Read?

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going to name the store again but two different times as one of my previous reviews have stated, guys have heard me in the room fucking one of the girls and ask another girl to come in and ask if he can suck my juice out of the girl after I finish or out of the condom.
    I need a Men-in-Black flashy thing after reading this. What the FUCK are you pervs up to? Hahaha!

  12. #54645

    Crystal

    Took a ride on 417 and fell asleep. Woke up to a small Asian woman with man mades, very sexy woman. Constantly winking and blowing me kisses. Asked for donation and headed to TS. Dreamt I got my first rimjob, was pleasantly surprised. Went back to the room and she hit me with a great BBBJ. She worked me right to the edge and then put the hood on and climbed the mountain. I wish I had more for you but she had me so excited I blew early (big sad). Was not open for second pop sadly. Will haggle that out next run. Was very busy when I went so maybe that was problem. Stay safe and good luck all!

  13. #54644

    Crystal Tokyo

    Went in for a round at Crystal. These girls really come at you for the doubles, even though I usually decline at least I get to see and feel a little extra tit or clit. Drew a little spinner dream with hard man mades but soft on top. Couldn't make out her name with the accent. This had to be the best mouth I've ever felt! Very sensual bbj for most of the time, went through a few positions then back to bbj for a barely cim, she kind of ruined it at the last minute there. Afterwards, in comes Candy with an offer I couldn't refuse, tried to get the same offer with Angela but no go, so had some fun with candy for a hell of a deal. She us a freak and did not want to let me leave. All in all, a great experience!

  14. #54643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1669

    Jui jui

    Quote Originally Posted by Timarcand  [View Original Post]
    Is jiu jiu closed?
    Just got access back on this site!

    Very grateful to be back.

    Very open and still in business.

    Mia and a new young one are currently there.

  15. #54642
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Not closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Timarcand  [View Original Post]
    Is jiu jiu closed?
    When I saw your message earlier, I called the boss and she was actually at that location when I called her and even showed me the girls that were working. They are definitely open. That location is too far for me but I'm sure there's plenty of you that get to enjoy Juijui, butterfly and the Japanese agency if you live in that area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape