Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 14596
-
12-22-25 18:03 #13066Senior Member

Posts: 53Thanks
Thanks may op for just her then. She mentioned her long time girl is in county and her new roommate is trained up. Not sure which one you have experienced. Waiting for Pic and will share.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 16:54 #13065Senior Member

Posts: 407Dm
Nothing you asked seemed like any kind of secrets so I will answer your questions here in case anyone else inquires.
Originally Posted by ThrowAway1313
[View Original Post]
If you set something up for Saturday she will forget. You may have to repeat the process.
Is she a nutjob? Actually she is well educated. She comes from a very wealthy family. Her place always feels relaxing. She is easy to talk to. Tell her she looks very nice. She is not a clock watcher. Especially if you flip her an extra twenty. As for candy use? They all use in one form or another. I used to see her quite a bit & she was never stoned. All over the place she is very chill. As for her friend. Way over priced and something about her I just don't like. Medusa is a w. She knows she a wh and not afraid to tell you so.
-
12-22-25 15:17 #13064Senior Member

Posts: 53Couple Questions
I sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 14:43 #13063Senior Member

Posts: 836Medusa the author
Hey brother, I am from a "few" miles north but came here to search for some one posting in my area, but your post caught my attention. I personally love her writing style! I love it when they put in some time and effort! She did a great job writing. If her personality and performance align with her writing I'm going to have to take a long drive in my sleigh and schedule something asap!
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
Thanks again.
-
12-22-25 14:34 #13062Senior Member

Posts: 407Ummmmm
That can get tricky. She uses a laptop so if she is outside or out. Trick is keep trying. LOL.
Originally Posted by ThrowAway1313
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 13:16 #13061Senior Member

Posts: 53Blessing and a Curse
For me I can control when I want to release for head. Only problem is once I pop from that then Jr is down for the count. So FS then BJ is the proper order of operations for me but I don't do FS with Randoms. Say your post on Medusa and just sent her a message. DM me with the secret hand shake needed to get her to respond.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 10:33 #13060Senior Member

Posts: 407Medusa
This girl has been around longer than Santa himself. She has lost weights almost looks like she is hitting the gym. If you just happen to be one of the thousands she must have seen. You can't beat her price. The girl loves giving head. Plus its in the rule book to become a senior member. EVERY Senior member has seen Medusa.
I actually spent part of my Christmas morning couple years ago fucking the shit out of her. There are conflicting stories but she always showered beforehand and she loves her pussy & ass eaten & that's exactly what I did. If anything you need to at least read her page the girl should of been a writer for Mad magazines.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...y/254273961370
-
12-22-25 10:19 #13059Senior Member

Posts: 407BJ syndrome
God some of you are lucky. I myself. Just can not for the life of me get off on a BJ alone. OK. Yes I did. Last year but I won't mention no names. I lay back get a BJ its like back in th more day putting more dimes in the pay phone cause times up but its twenties.
Originally Posted by ThrowAway1313
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 09:20 #13058Senior Member

Posts: 67Empty you dms
Empty you DMs so I can reply to you.
Originally Posted by GoodForFun
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 18:27 #13057Senior Member

Posts: 53Honey Bee
Are there different rates for services. Just looking for BBBJ so $$ to me from Orlando is the whole room and kitchen sink
.
Originally Posted by PhilCollins
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 16:22 #13056Senior Member

Posts: 25Maybe now she's not, but definitely ripped me off when she was staying by Page Field a couple of years ago. She started in Lehigh then was with a guy and she only did car appointments. The last time I saw her she came into the car and when she took my money (because I had seen her before), she quickly takes a phone call and got out of the car to go check what's going on. Maybe she's cleaned up her act, but she was definitely ripping people off in the recent past.
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-25 10:17 #13055Senior Member

Posts: 910Definitely have to Jump in here
She is not a RIP OFF in any way shape or form. Like Cape said nice house really meticulous and greats you at the door and takes you to her room. Nice big king size bed and own bathroom. She has a very nice disposition about her and makes you feel very comfortable with the small talk and then to the BBBJ. She is some what thick around the middle and really big tits. But delivers a BBBJ and really hands free and deep throat. She loves what she does, and for the price she charges its a BANG for the buck. Easy to connect with and park right in the driveway. I do recommend and definitely will repeat, as you guys who love BBBJ don't miss out on this one. Ciao mongers.
Originally Posted by CapeScape
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 22:14 #13054Regular Member

Posts: 18Honey Bee
Called earlier this week inquiring about an appointment with Mia. Was told none needed just come when ready. So I finished dinner at Hooters and made my way across the street. Mia is a short cute Cuban girl with not alot of English or massage skills. Overal a decent experience and I will go back when I feel the urge. I left $$ lighter including tip for 30 minute visit.
-
12-20-25 16:23 #13053Senior Member

Posts: 407Omfg
I want to titty fuck this one then stick my cock between those big ass cheeks so bad its killing me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...y/000758827165
-
12-19-25 12:32 #13052Senior Member

Posts: 74Fat Latina
I took one for the team and went to see a provider, but she was difficult from the start. She appeared to be a germaphobe. When I touched the condom, she treated it as contaminated and immediately replaced it.
She was pleasant at first and led me to her room. It contained only three items: a ring light, an armchair without a cushion, and a broken mirror. The apartment was dark and barely furnished, giving the impression of a temporary or neglected space.
She was not classically beautiful. She was overweight, with visible stretch marks across her body, which stood out under the harsh lighting. In our earlier conversation, she had asked for $$$ but offered a discount. Since the location was close to work, I agreed.
She put on the condom and began oral. She positioned herself on the floor and later shifted in a way that suggested she expected penetration. There was no bed. I wasn't willing to get down on the floor. If one pays, comfort matters. I didn't want rug burns or bruised knees, so I told her I only wanted the oral.
She rushed me to finish. She said my time was almost up and set a six-minute timer, which never expired. She seemed paranoid and told me not to move, as if she thought I would rummage through her sparse belongings.
She told me to leave. I put my pants on quickly and walked out. I didn't finish. She appeared annoyed and said nothing. I thanked her repeatedly. I just wanted the moment to be over. I didn't want to escalate.










Reply With Quote






