Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 973 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 153 203 603 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 14585
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13055

    Definitely have to Jump in here

    Quote Originally Posted by CapeScape  [View Original Post]
    She is not a rip off at all. She is one of those that does not seem to fit the mold of escort. She does give a great blowjob but just not very attractive to me. Give it a try and see what you think.
    She is not a RIP OFF in any way shape or form. Like Cape said nice house really meticulous and greats you at the door and takes you to her room. Nice big king size bed and own bathroom. She has a very nice disposition about her and makes you feel very comfortable with the small talk and then to the BBBJ. She is some what thick around the middle and really big tits. But delivers a BBBJ and really hands free and deep throat. She loves what she does, and for the price she charges its a BANG for the buck. Easy to connect with and park right in the driveway. I do recommend and definitely will repeat, as you guys who love BBBJ don't miss out on this one. Ciao mongers.

  2. #13054

    Honey Bee

    Called earlier this week inquiring about an appointment with Mia. Was told none needed just come when ready. So I finished dinner at Hooters and made my way across the street. Mia is a short cute Cuban girl with not alot of English or massage skills. Overal a decent experience and I will go back when I feel the urge. I left $$ lighter including tip for 30 minute visit.

  3. #13053

    Omfg

    I want to titty fuck this one then stick my cock between those big ass cheeks so bad its killing me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...y/000758827165

  4. #13052

    Fat Latina

    I took one for the team and went to see a provider, but she was difficult from the start. She appeared to be a germaphobe. When I touched the condom, she treated it as contaminated and immediately replaced it.

    She was pleasant at first and led me to her room. It contained only three items: a ring light, an armchair without a cushion, and a broken mirror. The apartment was dark and barely furnished, giving the impression of a temporary or neglected space.

    She was not classically beautiful. She was overweight, with visible stretch marks across her body, which stood out under the harsh lighting. In our earlier conversation, she had asked for $$$ but offered a discount. Since the location was close to work, I agreed.

    She put on the condom and began oral. She positioned herself on the floor and later shifted in a way that suggested she expected penetration. There was no bed. I wasn't willing to get down on the floor. If one pays, comfort matters. I didn't want rug burns or bruised knees, so I told her I only wanted the oral.

    She rushed me to finish. She said my time was almost up and set a six-minute timer, which never expired. She seemed paranoid and told me not to move, as if she thought I would rummage through her sparse belongings.

    She told me to leave. I put my pants on quickly and walked out. I didn't finish. She appeared annoyed and said nothing. I thanked her repeatedly. I just wanted the moment to be over. I didn't want to escalate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 67119A69-0080-49E6-9759-F57A28708CCD.jpg‎  

  5. #13051

    Blowjob

    I recently saw her. After talking to her and finding out she doesn't allow daty I opted for the blowjob. She was literally 3 min away from me here in the Cape and I was really in need. After talking to her and finding out she doesn't do daty I opted for a blowjob which was 60. I arrived to an immaculate house and she led me to her room. She's not a looker from most standards but I found a cuteness about her. A little thick around the middle and a thick ass. She was very pleasant and made good small talk to break the ice. She told me to get comfortable which I did. She is definitely nqns and loves cum. She gave a fantastic hands free BBBJ and I enjoyed it. No upcharge, no rip off. I do recommend the BJ, more if you like this build of a girl. I personally would have opted for FS if she allowed daty. She says she don't need daty she gets off on sucking cock. Overall definitely worth the try on the BBBJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jj2549  [View Original Post]
    Tampa monger here who is getting to the Ft Myers area more because of work. Looking to go see this one as I love a good bbbjnsnq and am curious as to if anyone has seen her. Just my type with the big titties and supposedly swallow. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks JJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...e/244911487559

  6. #13050

    Rip off

    Quote Originally Posted by Jj2549  [View Original Post]
    Tampa monger here who is getting to the Ft Myers area more because of work. Looking to go see this one as I love a good bbbjnsnq and am curious as to if anyone has seen her. Just my type with the big titties and supposedly swallow. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks JJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...e/244911487559
    I second that. She is ripoff. Go at your own risk.

  7. #13049

    Blowjob

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer11  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it. Rip off alert!!
    She is not a rip off at all. She is one of those that does not seem to fit the mold of escort. She does give a great blowjob but just not very attractive to me. Give it a try and see what you think.

  8. #13048

    Not a rip off

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer11  [View Original Post]
    Don't do it. Rip off alert!!
    There are definitely better options but she's legit and not a rip off. She's cheap asf.

  9. #13047
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj2549  [View Original Post]
    Tampa monger here who is getting to the Ft Myers area more because of work. Looking to go see this one as I love a good bbbjnsnq and am curious as to if anyone has seen her. Just my type with the big titties and supposedly swallow. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks JJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...e/244911487559
    Don't do it. Rip off alert!!

  10. #13046

    Pricing for HoneyBees

    What are they charging over there for the services they are providing. Will be in the area at the end of the month so scouting ahead of time. The lineup they have looks gorgeous.

    Quote Originally Posted by TilapiaDinner  [View Original Post]
    Was driving around ft Myers today and found my car making a funny noise and I thought I should pull over and give it about an hour or so of cool down time. Well. To my luck I pulled over Right In The Parking Lot of.

    Thescentshops.com

    I looked online and was wanting to see what the BUZZ was for Mia. It was Well Worth the visit. Long dark hair falling on that brown skin was an amazing site. Nice natural Bs and a 'I want to please' attitude jad my toes curling in no time. I finished fast because I always doubt she finished the time with a nice and decent massage. This is turning into my 'go to'place. I'm never disappointed and always leave with a smile and drained.

    May try out the rest of the lineup later next week.

  11. #13045

    If you like black girls

    I told a story awhile back about going to the wrong hotel. Well. It was very early morning. I went to the wrong hotel. Knocked on wrong door this one answered. More Jamaican than AA. I was there she was inviting me in soooo. Now. She was new at this at the time I got her on the cheap. But OMG best sloppiness BBBJ ever. She got down on her knees was very vocal. Young girl 20 then I think. Ended up fucking her doggie BB. At that moment things just became so surreal. I was thinking now I just met this girl 10 minutes ago now I'm fucking the almighty shit out of her. I came so far up in her stayed hard kept fucking. I mean she has a really pretty face but nothing special about her body besides she can take a good fucking. I shot 3 loads up inside her for me that's unprecedented. Now I'm certain your not going to get her at the donation I did but she the real deal.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...o/513936590365

  12. #13044

    Blowjob

    Tampa monger here who is getting to the Ft Myers area more because of work. Looking to go see this one as I love a good bbbjnsnq and am curious as to if anyone has seen her. Just my type with the big titties and supposedly swallow. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks JJ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cape-...e/244911487559

  13. #13043

    Kodi rip off artist

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...r/605789626318

    Gentleman be careful she has a very dangerous dog if you're new in town she has been ripping people off for the last 6 or 8 months. I seen her for many years then everything changed.

  14. #13042

    That makes more sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    It's called sarcasm. Apparently you took his comments literally. I too was listed on her site and a variety of ficticious accusations were made about me based on the fact that on one site I posted reviews that she deemed unacceptable. BW is choosing to engage her with sarcasm.
    It makes more sense that he is being sarcastic.

  15. #13041

    Dude, really?

    Quote Originally Posted by CondomPopper1  [View Original Post]
    Black white you're literally the first red flag on her red-flag list, and she clearly states your the reason she created the site in the first place. None of it was good. It's bizarre watching someone who had their name dragged through the mud publicly and viciously still turn around and defend her. That level of denial is impressive.

    The one time I saw her, the reality was brutal. Nothing matched the ads. She was saggy, unkept, and clearly relying on clothes, angles, filters, and heavy AI Photoshop to sell a fantasy that doesn't exist. What you see online is pure fabrication.

    What's kept her working isn't looks or professionalism, it's her willingness to do anything with anyone. Very little about her reflects what's advertised, and anyone buying into it is buying a lie.
    It's called sarcasm. Apparently you took his comments literally. I too was listed on her site and a variety of ficticious accusations were made about me based on the fact that on one site I posted reviews that she deemed unacceptable. BW is choosing to engage her with sarcasm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape