Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 14587
-
12-24-25 09:25 #13072Senior Member

Posts: 174Those two.
You're right. I've even contacted weeks after to give her a shot and she ignores me. It really is Cassandra who causes her own issues. Same with Nykee.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-25 09:03 #13071Senior Member

Posts: 174Wrong!
She is a rip-off. Vagina has odor and attitude is bad. She's enthusiastic about giving oral but that's about it. Better options exist. Pass.
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 16:19 #13070Senior Member

Posts: 40Any Info?
Anyone check this one out yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/091623864914
-
12-23-25 07:58 #13069Senior Member

Posts: 53Roommate
Here are the pics she sent of her roommate. Are they the same chick you had a bad experience with?
Originally Posted by ThrowAway1313
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 22:50 #13068Senior Member

Posts: 871Ditto
I've been trying to get in touch with her for at least 4-5 months now. On STG (2 different phone#) and on SB where she's frequently shows as active. Never got a txt or chat back. Sh's sooo freaking hot.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
Hope you have better luck than me.
-
12-22-25 18:10 #13067Senior Member

Posts: 53Intel
You have any Intel on Honeybee with services and prices. I enjoy AMP but can't find much recent of prices and services. Their talent looks pretty nice.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 18:03 #13066Senior Member

Posts: 53Thanks
Thanks may op for just her then. She mentioned her long time girl is in county and her new roommate is trained up. Not sure which one you have experienced. Waiting for Pic and will share.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 16:54 #13065Senior Member

Posts: 406Dm
Nothing you asked seemed like any kind of secrets so I will answer your questions here in case anyone else inquires.
Originally Posted by ThrowAway1313
[View Original Post]
If you set something up for Saturday she will forget. You may have to repeat the process.
Is she a nutjob? Actually she is well educated. She comes from a very wealthy family. Her place always feels relaxing. She is easy to talk to. Tell her she looks very nice. She is not a clock watcher. Especially if you flip her an extra twenty. As for candy use? They all use in one form or another. I used to see her quite a bit & she was never stoned. All over the place she is very chill. As for her friend. Way over priced and something about her I just don't like. Medusa is a w. She knows she a wh and not afraid to tell you so.
-
12-22-25 15:17 #13064Senior Member

Posts: 53Couple Questions
I sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 14:43 #13063Senior Member

Posts: 836Medusa the author
Hey brother, I am from a "few" miles north but came here to search for some one posting in my area, but your post caught my attention. I personally love her writing style! I love it when they put in some time and effort! She did a great job writing. If her personality and performance align with her writing I'm going to have to take a long drive in my sleigh and schedule something asap!
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
Thanks again.
-
12-22-25 14:34 #13062Senior Member

Posts: 406Ummmmm
That can get tricky. She uses a laptop so if she is outside or out. Trick is keep trying. LOL.
Originally Posted by ThrowAway1313
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 13:16 #13061Senior Member

Posts: 53Blessing and a Curse
For me I can control when I want to release for head. Only problem is once I pop from that then Jr is down for the count. So FS then BJ is the proper order of operations for me but I don't do FS with Randoms. Say your post on Medusa and just sent her a message. DM me with the secret hand shake needed to get her to respond.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 10:33 #13060Senior Member

Posts: 406Medusa
This girl has been around longer than Santa himself. She has lost weights almost looks like she is hitting the gym. If you just happen to be one of the thousands she must have seen. You can't beat her price. The girl loves giving head. Plus its in the rule book to become a senior member. EVERY Senior member has seen Medusa.
I actually spent part of my Christmas morning couple years ago fucking the shit out of her. There are conflicting stories but she always showered beforehand and she loves her pussy & ass eaten & that's exactly what I did. If anything you need to at least read her page the girl should of been a writer for Mad magazines.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...y/254273961370
-
12-22-25 10:19 #13059Senior Member

Posts: 406BJ syndrome
God some of you are lucky. I myself. Just can not for the life of me get off on a BJ alone. OK. Yes I did. Last year but I won't mention no names. I lay back get a BJ its like back in th more day putting more dimes in the pay phone cause times up but its twenties.
Originally Posted by ThrowAway1313
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 09:20 #13058Senior Member

Posts: 67Empty you dms
Empty you DMs so I can reply to you.
Originally Posted by GoodForFun
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






