Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 102 of 973 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 14586
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13071

    Wrong!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    She is not a RIP OFF in any way shape or form. Like Cape said nice house really meticulous and greats you at the door and takes you to her room. Nice big king size bed and own bathroom. She has a very nice disposition about her and makes you feel very comfortable with the small talk and then to the BBBJ. She is some what thick around the middle and really big tits. But delivers a BBBJ and really hands free and deep throat. She loves what she does, and for the price she charges its a BANG for the buck. Easy to connect with and park right in the driveway. I do recommend and definitely will repeat, as you guys who love BBBJ don't miss out on this one. Ciao mongers.
    She is a rip-off. Vagina has odor and attitude is bad. She's enthusiastic about giving oral but that's about it. Better options exist. Pass.

  2. #13070

    Any Info?


  3. #13069

    Roommate

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAway1313  [View Original Post]
    Thanks may op for just her then. She mentioned her long time girl is in county and her new roommate is trained up. Not sure which one you have experienced. Waiting for Pic and will share.
    Here are the pics she sent of her roommate. Are they the same chick you had a bad experience with?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251223_075138_TextNow.jpg‎   Screenshot_20251223_075158_TextNow.jpg‎  

  4. #13068

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I want to titty fuck this one then stick my cock between those big ass cheeks so bad its killing me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...y/000758827165
    I've been trying to get in touch with her for at least 4-5 months now. On STG (2 different phone#) and on SB where she's frequently shows as active. Never got a txt or chat back. Sh's sooo freaking hot.

    Hope you have better luck than me.

  5. #13067

    Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Nothing you asked seemed like any kind of secrets so I will answer your questions here in case anyone else inquires.

    If you set something up for Saturday she will forget. You may have to repeat the process.

    Is she a nutjob? Actually she is well educated. She comes from a very wealthy family. Her place always feels relaxing. She is easy to talk to. Tell her she looks very nice. She is not a clock watcher. Especially if you flip her an extra twenty. As for candy use? They all use in one form or another. I used to see her quite a bit & she was never stoned. All over the place she is very chill. As for her friend. Way over priced and something about her I just don't like. Medusa is a w. She knows she a wh and not afraid to tell you so.
    You have any Intel on Honeybee with services and prices. I enjoy AMP but can't find much recent of prices and services. Their talent looks pretty nice.

  6. #13066

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Nothing you asked seemed like any kind of secrets so I will answer your questions here in case anyone else inquires.

    If you set something up for Saturday she will forget. You may have to repeat the process.

    Is she a nutjob? Actually she is well educated. She comes from a very wealthy family. Her place always feels relaxing. She is easy to talk to. Tell her she looks very nice. She is not a clock watcher. Especially if you flip her an extra twenty. As for candy use? They all use in one form or another. I used to see her quite a bit & she was never stoned. All over the place she is very chill. As for her friend. Way over priced and something about her I just don't like. Medusa is a w. She knows she a wh and not afraid to tell you so.
    Thanks may op for just her then. She mentioned her long time girl is in county and her new roommate is trained up. Not sure which one you have experienced. Waiting for Pic and will share.

  7. #13065

    Dm

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAway1313  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a DM.
    Nothing you asked seemed like any kind of secrets so I will answer your questions here in case anyone else inquires.

    If you set something up for Saturday she will forget. You may have to repeat the process.

    Is she a nutjob? Actually she is well educated. She comes from a very wealthy family. Her place always feels relaxing. She is easy to talk to. Tell her she looks very nice. She is not a clock watcher. Especially if you flip her an extra twenty. As for candy use? They all use in one form or another. I used to see her quite a bit & she was never stoned. All over the place she is very chill. As for her friend. Way over priced and something about her I just don't like. Medusa is a w. She knows she a wh and not afraid to tell you so.

  8. #13064

    Couple Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    That can get tricky. She uses a laptop so if she is outside or out. Trick is keep trying. LOL.
    I sent you a DM.

  9. #13063

    Medusa the author

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    This girl has been around longer than Santa himself. She has lost weights almost looks like she is hitting the gym. If you just happen to be one of the thousands she must have seen. You can't beat her price. The girl loves giving head. Plus its in the rule book to become a senior member. EVERY Senior member has seen Medusa.

    I actually spent part of my Christmas morning couple years ago fucking the shit out of her. There are conflicting stories but she always showered beforehand and she loves her pussy & ass eaten & that's exactly what I did. If anything you need to at least read her page the girl should of been a writer for Mad magazines.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...y/254273961370
    Hey brother, I am from a "few" miles north but came here to search for some one posting in my area, but your post caught my attention. I personally love her writing style! I love it when they put in some time and effort! She did a great job writing. If her personality and performance align with her writing I'm going to have to take a long drive in my sleigh and schedule something asap!

    Thanks again.

  10. #13062

    Ummmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAway1313  [View Original Post]
    For me I can control when I want to release for head. Only problem is once I pop from that then Jr is down for the count. So FS then BJ is the proper order of operations for me but I don't do FS with Randoms. Say your post on Medusa and just sent her a message. DM me with the secret hand shake needed to get her to respond.
    That can get tricky. She uses a laptop so if she is outside or out. Trick is keep trying. LOL.

  11. #13061

    Blessing and a Curse

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    God some of you are lucky. I myself. Just can not for the life of me get off on a BJ alone. OK. Yes I did. Last year but I won't mention no names. I lay back get a BJ its like back in th more day putting more dimes in the pay phone cause times up but its twenties.
    For me I can control when I want to release for head. Only problem is once I pop from that then Jr is down for the count. So FS then BJ is the proper order of operations for me but I don't do FS with Randoms. Say your post on Medusa and just sent her a message. DM me with the secret hand shake needed to get her to respond.

  12. #13060

    Medusa

    This girl has been around longer than Santa himself. She has lost weights almost looks like she is hitting the gym. If you just happen to be one of the thousands she must have seen. You can't beat her price. The girl loves giving head. Plus its in the rule book to become a senior member. EVERY Senior member has seen Medusa.

    I actually spent part of my Christmas morning couple years ago fucking the shit out of her. There are conflicting stories but she always showered beforehand and she loves her pussy & ass eaten & that's exactly what I did. If anything you need to at least read her page the girl should of been a writer for Mad magazines.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bonit...y/254273961370

  13. #13059

    BJ syndrome

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAway1313  [View Original Post]
    Are there different rates for services. Just looking for BBBJ so $$ to me from Orlando is the whole room and kitchen sink.
    God some of you are lucky. I myself. Just can not for the life of me get off on a BJ alone. OK. Yes I did. Last year but I won't mention no names. I lay back get a BJ its like back in th more day putting more dimes in the pay phone cause times up but its twenties.

  14. #13058

    Empty you dms

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodForFun  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this same post in multiple cities, I don't think it's real.
    Empty you DMs so I can reply to you.

  15. #13057

    Honey Bee

    Are there different rates for services. Just looking for BBBJ so $$ to me from Orlando is the whole room and kitchen sink

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilCollins  [View Original Post]
    Called earlier this week inquiring about an appointment with Mia. Was told none needed just come when ready. So I finished dinner at Hooters and made my way across the street. Mia is a short cute Cuban girl with not alot of English or massage skills. Overal a decent experience and I will go back when I feel the urge. I left $$ lighter including tip for 30 minute visit.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape