Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: VIP K-club

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 405
This blog is moderated by Greekgods
  1. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by MwWanderer1  [View Original Post]
    Senior member here also.

    I too would like info as I will be in St Louis in a week.
    Same here if you are willing to help.

  2. #119

    Ailee / Coco

    Saw Ailee today. Great visit! She's got a little extra meat than the pictures, but that's a very good thing. Gives her ass some shape, but it is still small and grabbable with some hips to hold on to. I'm going to say she's a pretty darn good actress otherwise she is extremely sensitive on the clit. The very first time I touched it she went squirmy. But a super cute, little, tasty and TIGHT pussy. Ran the gamut of positions with lots of super cute moans and lots of "fuck me"s and "don't stop"s. Was super hot. She's leaves tomorrow so take advantage of an early appointment if you can. This was my best K girls visit to date which includes Haru.

    Sidenote: I could tell she was slightly conscious of the scar just under her sternum. I told her I don't even see it. She told me in the after-shower it was from a car accident. She also told me a customer once asked her if it's from having a baby. To that guy. Please take anatomy class. LOL.

    Edit: forgot to add, she absolutely loves a good pounding!

  3. #118

    K girl info

    Quote Originally Posted by MwWanderer1  [View Original Post]
    Senior member here also.

    I too would like info as I will be in St Louis in a week.
    Pl send me pm. I may have details.

  4. #117
    Senior member here also.

    I too would like info as I will be in St Louis in a week.

  5. #116

    Ailee

    I saw Ailee last week, she was great, very giggly LOL.

    She was up for anything I asked so I would definitely repeat.

  6. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Provide the website link from the previous agency not the vipstl website link.
    That doesn't always work. Did that last time and got rejected because the girl wasn't on the web site any longer. TER must check, if they click and they aren't showing, they reject the review. Or at least they did for me.

  7. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    How are you all reviewing these girls on TER? I can't get any reviews approved there because the links are password protected.
    Provide the website link from the previous agency not the vipstl website link.

  8. #113
    How are you all reviewing these girls on TER? I can't get any reviews approved there because the links are password protected.

  9. #112

    Ailee

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this new girl yet? I'm curious about her performance 🤔.
    Just saw Ailee and she was great. Unfortunately I have no previous experience to compare. The first time I made an appointment back when it was WD (can't remember the girl's name?) I was turned away due to size restrictions, if you know what mean. No issues whatsoever with Ailee. I highly recommend!

  10. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Knn818  [View Original Post]
    Didn't get a chance too, was excited to see who was coming next but seems the password has changed. Has anyone else run into this? Don't want to text again / reverify for people but guess if that's what must be done do be it.
    I had same issue. Quick text and was sent new password.

  11. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this new girl yet? I'm curious about her performance.
    Didn't get a chance too, was excited to see who was coming next but seems the password has changed. Has anyone else run into this? Don't want to text again / reverify for people but guess if that's what must be done do be it.

  12. #109

    Coco good as expected

    Confirmed it's coco and great service like always. She is playful and they all giggle. The 2nd time I saw her asked about the scar and it is from a car accident a couple years ago. Not the location for baby damage unless you're delivering in Taiwan. LOL.

    She is always down for anything but the back door. Good to have hot coco around for the holidays. Talent seems to be scarce around this time.

  13. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoSheds  [View Original Post]
    That's the name. I saw her back in May.
    How was she?

  14. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName  [View Original Post]
    Coco changed her name to Ailee.
    That's the name. I saw her back in May.

  15. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName  [View Original Post]
    Coco changed her name to Ailee.
    Is coco the one with the c section scar that giggles a lot Trying to remember.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape