Thread: VIP K-club
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 401
-
12-24-25 15:01 #116Regular Member

Posts: 13Ailee
I saw Ailee last week, she was great, very giggly LOL.
She was up for anything I asked so I would definitely repeat.
-
12-23-25 12:21 #115Senior Member

Posts: 245That doesn't always work. Did that last time and got rejected because the girl wasn't on the web site any longer. TER must check, if they click and they aren't showing, they reject the review. Or at least they did for me.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 09:12 #114Senior Member

Posts: 583Provide the website link from the previous agency not the vipstl website link.
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-25 07:59 #113Senior Member

Posts: 409How are you all reviewing these girls on TER? I can't get any reviews approved there because the links are password protected.
-
12-22-25 16:49 #112Regular Member

Posts: 10Ailee
Just saw Ailee and she was great. Unfortunately I have no previous experience to compare. The first time I made an appointment back when it was WD (can't remember the girl's name?) I was turned away due to size restrictions, if you know what mean. No issues whatsoever with Ailee. I highly recommend!
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 16:35 #111Regular Member

Posts: 10I had same issue. Quick text and was sent new password.
Originally Posted by Knn818
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 15:32 #110Senior Member

Posts: 28Didn't get a chance too, was excited to see who was coming next but seems the password has changed. Has anyone else run into this? Don't want to text again / reverify for people but guess if that's what must be done do be it.
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 19:34 #109Senior Member

Posts: 31Coco good as expected
Confirmed it's coco and great service like always. She is playful and they all giggle. The 2nd time I saw her asked about the scar and it is from a car accident a couple years ago. Not the location for baby damage unless you're delivering in Taiwan. LOL.
She is always down for anything but the back door. Good to have hot coco around for the holidays. Talent seems to be scarce around this time.
-
12-20-25 06:18 #108Senior Member

Posts: 203How was she?
Originally Posted by TwoSheds
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 21:20 #107Senior Member

Posts: 235That's the name. I saw her back in May.
Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 20:22 #106Regular Member

Posts: 17Is coco the one with the c section scar that giggles a lot Trying to remember.
Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 17:52 #105Senior Member

Posts: 120Coco changed her name to Ailee.
Originally Posted by TwoSheds
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 17:50 #104Senior Member

Posts: 235Pretty sure it's just Momo who was here last year with a new name.
Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 12:58 #103Senior Member

Posts: 174I swear I've seen these pictures before, but not that name. Are they re-using pictures, or is she here under a different name?
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 11:36 #102Senior Member

Posts: 85Ailee
MikeyD.
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
Check your notifications.












Reply With Quote





