Thread: VIP K-club
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 402
-
12-19-25 11:36 #102Senior Member

Posts: 85Ailee
MikeyD.
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
Check your notifications.
-
12-19-25 10:04 #101Senior Member

Posts: 203Ailee
Has anyone seen this new girl yet? I'm curious about her performance 🤔.
-
12-19-25 08:14 #100Senior Member

Posts: 457+40 for 2 pops.
Originally Posted by CosmoKramr
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 19:03 #99Regular Member

Posts: 13VIP k Club
Quick question- is the 1 hr $ posted for multiple pops?
Thanks.
-
12-17-25 15:23 #98Senior Member

Posts: 63I would reach out to the KC group and ask for help with access to STL. KC = https://www.diamondclubkc.com/home.
Originally Posted by DrivesALot
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 11:29 #97Senior Member

Posts: 67Who do I got to talk to?
Usually I stick with the k-agencies whenever I visit a new place, but I'm surprised that k-club is about the only provider in stl and it's PW locked. Who do I got to talk to so I can get in and book when I come down to STL?
-
12-16-25 19:45 #96Senior Member

Posts: 338Going by the postings the past 10 days, this gal was really popular during her STL stay (I saw her review also on TER from a KC visit). Both of the sites were open last week, I texted to both numbers (557 & 314 area code). I got a reply "which city" from the 314 number, I answer "St Louis" and that was the last I heard from them. The 557 number never replied back. I have NO criminal record (if they do back ground check).
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
IF you were not a member of the Wonderful Days group, you likely won't get access to the newest K group, they already have plenty of clients as is??
Am I sh*t out of luck on becoming a new client?
-
12-16-25 18:21 #95Senior Member

Posts: 222Bebe
After all the good reviews I decided to book with Bebe the other day. Very cute girl but too skinny for me. Someone said she had a nice ass. You my friend, need to get out more. Her ass was just as flat as the rest of them. Don't get me wrong, she was very pretty and a lot of fun but some of the reviews made me believe she had a little meat on her bones and there was none of that. I still enjoyed myself but not sure if I'd partake again. If she put about 15-20 pounds on, she'd be perfect in my opinion. If you like them super fit and skinny she would be perfect for you. Tomorrow is her last day so shit or get off the pot.
-
12-15-25 18:47 #94Senior Member

Posts: 235Bebe
Yeah, I'm definitely going to see her again when she comes back.
Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-25 17:59 #93Senior Member

Posts: 120Bebe for the win
]I'm totally shocked how good looking Bebe was.
With or without clothes.
For me she is by far the best one I've seen.
Great attitude great service great looking.
-
12-15-25 10:58 #92Senior Member

Posts: 316SAME.
Originally Posted by JustMe79
[View Original Post]
Surprised they didn't give us a heads-up it was changing. I'd have at least save the phone # under an alias.
Rally7.
-
12-15-25 08:05 #91Senior Member

Posts: 409Haru coming back. If you've seen them before, text them to request the new password.
-
12-14-25 13:24 #90Senior Member

Posts: 120Same
Daaaaaang.
Originally Posted by JustMe79
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-25 09:23 #89Senior Member

Posts: 243Changed PW
If anyone cares to share, I'd appreciate it. I don't keep the phone number on my phone.
Originally Posted by Greekgods
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-25 23:50 #88Senior Member

Posts: 56I checked today and it was locked again. Guess I will reach out tomorrow to see what the new password is.
Originally Posted by TurboMan1233
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






