Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 17677
-
12-22-25 17:24 #16582Senior Member

Posts: 157Thanks
She was on my to do list. I will heed your advice. Many thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-25 09:36 #16581Senior Member

Posts: 148Lilly the escort
I'm intrigued by Lilly. Would like a little GFE and it looks like she offers. Anybody have any details? I don't need extra drama. Would love to know what to expect. Feel free to DM me.
Any other GFE recommendations?
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/198709318
-
12-22-25 08:30 #16580Senior Member

Posts: 638Skylar
If any of why'all remember Skylar, she still has the same number. But she's lost a lot of weight. Not a scary bunch, but her tits are definitely a bit saggier than they've been before.
I messaged her to see what she was up to and she started going on about having to get out of the hotel she was in, and she had no money for another one. I know she "moved out" of her loft downtown (I think she lost it) and has no where to go. Found out in the afternoon, she moved in with a "friend" and was working out of his spare room.
Man, this lady is a mess. And she used to be a pretty good time, but with the not so obvious medicating, losing her apartment, the "falling asleep" in the middle of the day and the 12 hours between answering texts, I think she's off the deep end. I think someone got the hook into her, or maybe she's letting it take over. Either way, don't think this one is a safe bet anymore. Proceed at your own risk.
-
12-20-25 18:37 #16579Regular Member

Posts: 6From her pictures it looks like she spends a lot of time at fast food joints.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 06:56 #16578Senior Member

Posts: 229Jaime
What do you mean you found her at a fast food place? No digits? How can we get a hold of her?
Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 12:46 #16577Senior Member

Posts: 306Maybe aesthetics?
Originally Posted by WantaMassage2
[View Original Post]
That chick is so, so not my vibe. And I'm usually into tatted up, alt chicks. Hard to explain why.
-
12-19-25 11:26 #16576Senior Member

Posts: 80Thanks for the info!!
Originally Posted by WaterRat
[View Original Post]
I have not rec'd a reply or a response from her.
I'll let you know.
Merry Christmas!! Best wishes 2026 is very good to you!!
-
12-19-25 08:46 #16575Senior Member

Posts: 213She came to my hotel. I gather that she prefers outcalls, although the last time I chatted with her she did have a room. $$$.
Originally Posted by ArmAvn
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 08:37 #16574Regular Member

Posts: 25?
Why you give that response? Just curious, I was ghosted by her as well.
Originally Posted by Derosa
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 20:32 #16573Senior Member

Posts: 105Uhhhhhh.
No way. Not in a million years.
Originally Posted by Glutton4
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 19:52 #16572Senior Member

Posts: 876LeeLeeFox
For those of you who have been doing this for a while will recognize her. Used to be a stripper on the east side and then worked as a 'massage girl' for a while.
My favorite story of hers is that she used to fuck guys in the club all the time in the private areas and then got mad that the other girls would talk shit about her fucking her regulars. "Well, you are fucking them" "but they don't know that and it makes me look bad". I don't think she ever got the irony.
Her price point is a little high unless she has started offering more that she used to.
https://tryst.link/escort/leeleefox4
-
12-18-25 11:38 #16571Senior Member

Posts: 80Thanks for the info! Sounds like a nice lady!!
Originally Posted by WaterRat
[View Original Post]
Do you recall the donation amount, incall, outcall, location, etc??
Merry Christmas & Happy 2026!!
Be well. Be safe!! .
-
12-18-25 10:37 #16570Senior Member

Posts: 213I seen her last summer when staying on the East side of the river. Pics in the ad are not her. She will send her real pics when you contact her. She is an attractive blonde, nice body and full GFE. Nice girl. I look forward to seeing her again when I get down that way.
Originally Posted by ArmAvn
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 06:02 #16569Senior Member

Posts: 224Yup if most of you weren't degenerates you could make the local list for UTR's. Oh what gets you off the list, constant haggling, being a crybaby *****, NCNS, cancelling last minute, running your mouth, in some cases forcing your perversion on a provider. Just telling why'all this to help you out. The more of a dick you are the worse it gets. Treat them right and they'll recommend a friend coming to town that blows you away.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 22:28 #16568Senior Member

Posts: 455Jamie
Found this one at a fast food spot near the airport. Not sure if she will be around long but she's thirsty and doesn't disappoint. No digits as usual but I hope at least a few of you get to enjoy her.
https://www.erome.com/a/9KoPm8kQ











Reply With Quote




