Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 17678
-
12-16-25 22:28 #16568Senior Member

Posts: 455Jamie
Found this one at a fast food spot near the airport. Not sure if she will be around long but she's thirsty and doesn't disappoint. No digits as usual but I hope at least a few of you get to enjoy her.
https://www.erome.com/a/9KoPm8kQ
-
12-16-25 00:03 #16567Regular Member

Posts: 23Looking for info on Miss Mac
Does anyone remember a provider by the name Miss Mac? Light skinned black chick, used to be in North County. If anyone has any leads on her, PM me.
-
12-15-25 16:35 #16566Senior Member

Posts: 80Pretty penny
Anyone have info good, bad, indifferent on "Pretty Penny?
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...louis-15371139
https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ouis/197761725
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/198363430#.
Thanks!!
Be safe!!
-
12-13-25 17:22 #16565Senior Member

Posts: 40Adrianna
I had the pleasure of meeting Adrianna this week and she did not disappoint. I read on another post that she is 53 but she certainly does not look it. Her body is rocking, particularly if you like big tits and a sweet little ass. Unfortunately I was in a hurry so we got right down to business. She started with a nice BBBJ, then climbed on for some CG. After a while I flipped her over and finished in mish. I'll definitely repeat and will make sure I have more time to spend with her. Incall is a very nice condo in an upscale area of far west county.
She is advertising now as well. Thanks for the recommendation and contact info on this one!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...t/026843541985
-
12-11-25 19:04 #16564Senior Member

Posts: 638I saw on another ad she has that she's sterile, so she takes creampies, if that's a dealmaker. Has a few creampie videos on said ad.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
Haha. Twinkie.
-
12-11-25 17:42 #16563Senior Member

Posts: 241I think that's the point, she describes herself as an "alt-woman" At 600 an hour I have visions of Tavia, Christina Marie, Violetta Michelle, Charlotte and many others. Their looks is what gets the little guy excited without using a blue pill. Different strokes for different folks.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 09:57 #16562Senior Member

Posts: 165Sorry YMMV. But she? Looks like a dude. Hard pass for me.
Originally Posted by Glutton4
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-25 15:26 #16561Regular Member

Posts: 6Minx
She will be in town this week and I highly recommend for anyone who enjoys a true GFE. She also offers PSE. The key thing with her is that she is very selective and doesn't tolerate bullshit. Follow her instructions for contacting her and treat her like a human and she will be there for you. She is a total sweetheart with a nice petite body, not a junkie, not a trainwreck and a total pro. She has her shit together and truly does this because she wants to provide companionship and bring happiness. Treat her with respect and she will easily demonstrate she is worth every penny.
https://tryst.link/escort/madamminx
-
12-09-25 18:19 #16560Senior Member

Posts: 321Serenity
Agree. Several good times here at great rates. Most of the time she extends the fun beyond what was asked for. Who am I to complain?
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 13:42 #16559Senior Member

Posts: 306Well consider me glad I didn't pull the trigger after reaching out to her and only getting a pair of "yes" responses to checking her availability and booking.
Originally Posted by ArmAvn
[View Original Post]
Lame low effort bullshit.
-
12-08-25 12:28 #16558Senior Member

Posts: 42Jordan. Ofallon, IL
Some like her, some don't. I have never seen her. Her most recent ad says she will give a special discount for those who can supply 'hard' party favors. That instantly means ill never plan a visit with her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/197936641
-
12-08-25 09:35 #16557Senior Member

Posts: 80Mia
My buddy, the painfully honest, extremely reliable one who has never lied to me reported Mia is as described by ShuperShtar. In addition, he said there was a dog, that jumped on him upon arrival, 2 cats on the bed, cat litter box on the floor, as well as cat food & dog food also on the floor. The desk was covered with (human?) food, dirty dishes & dirty laundry. Mia is a Beautiful, young, non participating, unenthusiastic, woman with huge, very, very saggy boobs. He told me he wished he would've taken the $$ elsewhere.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 01:03 #16556Senior Member

Posts: 406I'm also her boyfriend after reading these reviews.
Originally Posted by Rally7
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 22:45 #16555Senior Member

Posts: 306Well I don't want to brag, but I got a one-word "Yes" reply at 5:45 in the morning to my inquiry. Mind you this was only a meager eight hours after I texted her.
Originally Posted by SyberMedik
[View Original Post]
Sheesh.
-
12-07-25 22:39 #16554Senior Member

Posts: 306Kelina.
618-213-1383.
Posts on LC.
Pass on this.
Advertises for a massage, which is just what I needed. Shitty massage. Two small dogs that would keep jumping on the hotel bed and interrupting things. Not sensual at all (if you're going to advertise that, then, why'know.). Paid for an hr, fifteen minutes in she wants me to flip. Theoretically L2, but that only counts if you count her blowing. Literally - on it and taking two little lolly pop licks. Talks all the time. ALL the time. With random non sequiturs, anecdotes, and random questions that reminded me of the Chris Farley interview sketches from SNL. Cute face, but very big body. Big tits, but way bigger belly. I was out the door in 30 min.
Pros: At least she's easy to communicate and schedule with, comparatively. But I don't know how desperate I'd have to be to hit her up again.









Reply With Quote





