Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 17671
-
12-20-25 06:56 #16561Senior Member

Posts: 229Jaime
What do you mean you found her at a fast food place? No digits? How can we get a hold of her?
Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 12:46 #16560Senior Member

Posts: 307Maybe aesthetics?
Originally Posted by WantaMassage2
[View Original Post]
That chick is so, so not my vibe. And I'm usually into tatted up, alt chicks. Hard to explain why.
-
12-19-25 11:26 #16559Senior Member

Posts: 80Thanks for the info!!
Originally Posted by WaterRat
[View Original Post]
I have not rec'd a reply or a response from her.
I'll let you know.
Merry Christmas!! Best wishes 2026 is very good to you!!
-
12-19-25 08:46 #16558Senior Member

Posts: 216She came to my hotel. I gather that she prefers outcalls, although the last time I chatted with her she did have a room. $$$.
Originally Posted by ArmAvn
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 08:37 #16557Senior Member

Posts: 25?
Why you give that response? Just curious, I was ghosted by her as well.
Originally Posted by Derosa
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 20:32 #16556Senior Member

Posts: 105Uhhhhhh.
No way. Not in a million years.
Originally Posted by Glutton4
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 19:52 #16555Senior Member

Posts: 876LeeLeeFox
For those of you who have been doing this for a while will recognize her. Used to be a stripper on the east side and then worked as a 'massage girl' for a while.
My favorite story of hers is that she used to fuck guys in the club all the time in the private areas and then got mad that the other girls would talk shit about her fucking her regulars. "Well, you are fucking them" "but they don't know that and it makes me look bad". I don't think she ever got the irony.
Her price point is a little high unless she has started offering more that she used to.
https://tryst.link/escort/leeleefox4
-
12-18-25 11:38 #16554Senior Member

Posts: 80Thanks for the info! Sounds like a nice lady!!
Originally Posted by WaterRat
[View Original Post]
Do you recall the donation amount, incall, outcall, location, etc??
Merry Christmas & Happy 2026!!
Be well. Be safe!! .
-
12-18-25 10:37 #16553Senior Member

Posts: 216I seen her last summer when staying on the East side of the river. Pics in the ad are not her. She will send her real pics when you contact her. She is an attractive blonde, nice body and full GFE. Nice girl. I look forward to seeing her again when I get down that way.
Originally Posted by ArmAvn
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 06:02 #16552Senior Member

Posts: 224Yup if most of you weren't degenerates you could make the local list for UTR's. Oh what gets you off the list, constant haggling, being a crybaby *****, NCNS, cancelling last minute, running your mouth, in some cases forcing your perversion on a provider. Just telling why'all this to help you out. The more of a dick you are the worse it gets. Treat them right and they'll recommend a friend coming to town that blows you away.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 22:28 #16551Senior Member

Posts: 455Jamie
Found this one at a fast food spot near the airport. Not sure if she will be around long but she's thirsty and doesn't disappoint. No digits as usual but I hope at least a few of you get to enjoy her.
https://www.erome.com/a/9KoPm8kQ
-
12-16-25 00:03 #16550Regular Member

Posts: 23Looking for info on Miss Mac
Does anyone remember a provider by the name Miss Mac? Light skinned black chick, used to be in North County. If anyone has any leads on her, PM me.
-
12-15-25 16:35 #16549Senior Member

Posts: 80Pretty penny
Anyone have info good, bad, indifferent on "Pretty Penny?
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...louis-15371139
https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ouis/197761725
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/198363430#.
Thanks!!
Be safe!!
-
12-13-25 17:22 #16548Senior Member

Posts: 40Adrianna
I had the pleasure of meeting Adrianna this week and she did not disappoint. I read on another post that she is 53 but she certainly does not look it. Her body is rocking, particularly if you like big tits and a sweet little ass. Unfortunately I was in a hurry so we got right down to business. She started with a nice BBBJ, then climbed on for some CG. After a while I flipped her over and finished in mish. I'll definitely repeat and will make sure I have more time to spend with her. Incall is a very nice condo in an upscale area of far west county.
She is advertising now as well. Thanks for the recommendation and contact info on this one!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...t/026843541985
-
12-11-25 19:04 #16547Senior Member

Posts: 638I saw on another ad she has that she's sterile, so she takes creampies, if that's a dealmaker. Has a few creampie videos on said ad.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
Haha. Twinkie.









Reply With Quote




