Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 811 to 825 of 6021
-
12-22-25 09:13 #5211Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 6Seconds With Gina at Brisa Amazing Again
So, after my extraordinary session last week with Gina, I decided to go for seconds even though there's other girls on my radar just begging me to give them my pounding special. I have a Christmas special going on right now. Hahaha. I get to the shop for my appointment and as soon as I got there, I knew they were busy as I saw a string of cars. The shop must have had their own Christmas special going on. Hahaha. As I saw 2 dudes come out and before I even went in, I saw 2 dudes get out of their cars and go in and 2 more cars park and 2 dudes whom I assume were friends go in. I'm thinking to myself, shit, these dudes are going to take my appointment with Gina as dudes are pouring in like they are giving away free late-night pussy hotcakes. I almost thought about leaving and going somewhere else, but I really like this shop due to top tier service and I was already there, and all the girls are just service queens. I really was looking forward to seeing Gina because she's so beautiful and curvy, and I wanted to give her my pounding late-night special. Hahaha.
I go in and was greeted by mamasan which was already not a good sign. I tell her I'm here to see Gina for my appointment, and she says okay come inside room and I give you massage. I was like, fuck no, either give me Gina right now or I walk and go somewhere else as there's too many shops for me to go to where there's beautiful girls that just can't get enough of my pounding. Hahaha. So, she calls out for Gina, and she comes out of the room and one of the dudes that just walked in comes out and goes to the waiting area I assume. I was a bit upset, and I almost thought about walking out just to prove a point about keeping appointments and having the walk-ins wait. Well, thank you mamasan, because you were about to lose a loyal fan of your shop who constantly goes there. I live too far away from the shop for my appointment not to be honored and for me to wait 20-30 minutes while some dude without an appointment slams my girl. Well, Gina takes me to the room, and I ask her are you busy? She says, no busy just you. I'm like yeah right, you just got out of the room with some dude who thought he could drill you before me. I was still a little upset over the whole situation, but she was wearing this tight little, short black dress and those cans were just pouring out of her dress and my little head instantly got happy which in turn made my big head get happy too. Hahaha. So, I give her a hug and say okay let's do this.
I give her the donation, and she leaves the room. I undress and while I'm still undressing, she comes in and starts taking off her dress unleashing those huge puppies and letting them finally get some fresh air. Hahaha. I sit on the table and pull her in and start to massage those massive knockers and do a little bit of DFK. She sits on me, and I almost thought she was going to go raw on me, but she didn't which I was happy she didn't as I don't advocate or desire raw sex due to the health risks involved. After a minute, I lay on the table and she gets on top of me and just goes crazy DFKing me which I reciprocate. Damn she just loves DFK and can't get enough of it which is one of the reasons I really like her a lot. After we sucked and tongued each other's mouth for a few minutes, I told her to lay down. She asks me in Chinese if I'm hungry (I've picked up a word or two in Chinese from my pounding spree of all the Chinese shops in the area). I said, I'm hungry in Chinese. I eat the hell out of that pussy for a few minutes, and she asks me if it's yummy in Chinese. I say, fuck yeah and yummy in Chinese. A lot of girls teach me Chinese, and I make the effort to learn, though I do forget most of it. Well, she might have orgasmed, but I really wasn't paying attention because I was devouring that pussy with my mouth and tongue and asking for seconds. My little soldier was happy and wanted some love so I lay on the table, and she started to devour my little man like she had been starving for days. Deepthroating me balls deep having me squirm and curl my toes. We then did 69 for a few minutes and she continued to just throat fuck me while I ate her sweet tasting kitty and she moaned. I was just in man heaven. I was ready for the main event, so she puts on the cover and climbs on top of me. She starts pounding me hard and fast and we DFK and we are both moaning and groaning. I look at the mirror, and the sight is just incredible and out of this world. After a few minutes she gets up and says I'm tired fuck me, but I wanted to see that humongous ass of hers bounce in RCG. So, she straddles me RCG, and she drills me hard and fast. Holy fuck, the visual of my cock going in and out of her kitty and that ass bouncing everywhere was amazing, especially looking at her doing the Jane Fonda in the mirror. I grab her fat ass and just slam it on my cock hard. It's a good thing my little soldier has gone to many battles and is battled hardened. Pun intended. Hahaha. And can take a hard pounding, otherwise I would have probably nutted. She gets up and she's out of breath and tired, I have her lay on the table for some standing missionary, and I begin my infamous pounding that all the girls just can't get enough of. Hahaha. I slam her hard for a few minutes, and she takes it like a champ just moaning as I look at the mirror and enjoy the view. I then have her go standing K9 position, and I continue the pounding blitz furiously with her moaning uncontrollably in ecstasy. I'm getting a bit tired, but I'm just having too much fun giving this girl the time of her life so I have her go prone bone on the table so I can continue the clapping concert. Hahaha. I drill her hard and fast in prone bone with the visuals in the mirror and her moaning sound effects starting to get me on the edge, but I continue to jackhammer her. Holy shit, looking at her ass bounce and clap on my pelvis in the mirror and first-person view was over stimulating me, and I knew I would pop soon but I still wanted more. Ok, I'm ready for the finale, so I have her go missionary and we DFK as I drill her. The jackhammering continues like a police chase. Fast and furious. Hahaha. After a few minutes, I can't take it anymore and like a volcano that has been wanting to erupt for years, I erupt explosively in the cover inside her tight pussy hole with load moans of pleasure. Hahaha. Holy fuck, Gina was so amazing just like the first time. She's definitely, one of the best girls I have ever banged and a service and cock sucking queen.
Well, she cleans me up and she gives me light massage for a few minutes as I lay on the table facing up. She then lays on the table with me, and we cuddle and just enjoy spooning as I fondle her massive tits and ass. We talk for a bit using the phone translator and my few phrases of Chinese that I have learned. Yiyi and Eva both walk in to say hi and they are both gorgeous. Yiyi with her spinner body. I think she said she's leaving on the 23 if I understood correctly. Eva looks like a hentai girl if you are into that and has humongous natural melons as she let me feel them and then she turned over and showed me her huge ass which I grabbed because I just couldn't resist since she was not wearing panties. I also fondled her kitty. Yiyi and Eva left and Gina and I continued the GFE cuddling. When time was up, I got dressed and she walked me to the door and gave me my water. I gave her one final passionate kiss and hug, and I'm on my way home with a huge smile on my face. Brisa and Gina certainly didn't disappoint even though the beginning of the session didn't start as I expected. If you haven't sampled Gina and the other girls, hurry up as it's almost the end of the month and the girls will be rotating soon. Gina's final grade: D2 K Grade A Certified. Hahaha Happy mongering and enjoy!
-
12-22-25 06:54 #5210Banned Member

Posts: 10Bringing food and hanging out really shows the special connection. She sounds like a true ATF.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-25 12:26 #5209Banned Member

Posts: 994HAHAHA Anne scandalized I guessed her age at 32
She is 28. Whatever age she is a knockout. 10 days left to see her.
I can never tell these Asian ladies ages, I should not even guess. They all seem young and vibrant to me.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-25 21:46 #5208Banned Member

Posts: 994Doggy Files Addendum. Anne at Maple FedWay. Over and over
I live about 5 minutes drive from Maple Spa in FedWay and having Anne work there this month is a serious distraction. There have been more that a few nights when football or other entertainment failed me and the lure of Anne just became too much.
Anne is a gorgeous spinner with perfect body (IMHO), awesome rack, slim shapely legs and the cutest little tush ever. Her face just as good, dirty blonde hair past her shoulders. Maybe 32 as a guess. I'd put her on a size and attractiveness scale right there with Chanel and Summer and my recent squeeze Helen. Service wise she is great too, small and tight, loves DATY, great oral skills and loves to pound away. I think I mentioned in my original review it would be hard to design a perfect girl for me in lab any better than her. Not since Cici have I darkened the Maple door so much. I love to take some food over, have a session with Anne then sit and eat together until the fucking bing bong drives me away. Maple traffic comes and goes however so an uninterrupted time is very possible.
Now I am in real trouble because Anne has discovered the super secret key to my wallet. She now asks me to come over and I have an incredible hard time not responding when a beautiful girl asks me to come and have my way.
-
12-18-25 19:50 #5207Regular Member

Posts: 17Eva
I hope she makes it up north, sweet lord I will be broke, she'll get tired of seeing me. LOL.
Originally Posted by JonnyWongCong
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 10:40 #5206Banned Member

Posts: 994Eva. I know man, that look and feel from the back.
I'm not clear how that ass was constructed but I approve. Popped so hard in doggy when I had all sorts of other plans.
Originally Posted by Lotus89
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-25 01:47 #5205Senior Member

Posts: 29Gina. One of the best in the business
I dropped by Brisa Wednesday evening, place wasn't too busy. I originally scheduled appointment with Eva but there was a mixup. I was going to wait but Gina passed me in the hall and I instantly changed my mind and decided to see Gina. And it was definitely the right choice. I don't like to give graphic details of the session itself but Gina was awesome and great at everything she does. If you are on the fence definitely go see her before she leaves at the end of the month.
-
12-17-25 21:34 #5204Banned Member

Posts: 12Awesome Vietnamese Eva at Brisa
Wow. I know I'm not the first with this newsflash about Eva, but just to confirm what others have said, wow. Amazing Vietnamese hottie with an unbelievably killer bod. About 5'3" with enormous soft jugs (she said on her translator they were FS) and an amazing round ass that's got to be about the finest I've ever seen on an Asian girl. She's also got a nice slim toned belly and looks really fit and sporty, but curvy as hell and just ridiculously hot, and she certainly knows it. My dick usually takes a little handling to come to attention but when Eva stood in front of me and looked me in the eyes as she slowly stripped and then fondled those massive tits right in my face he popped up to full height before he'd even been touched. I'm pretty sure there's some MM part to those jugs because of the way they looked when she lay down, but what science did was buried so far underneath the gifts that nature gave her that I certainly couldn't feel anything that didn't feel just plain awesome. And fortunately she really liked to have those babies played with. She seems to speak about zero English, so any communication we made was through the translator, and maybe that made her seem a bit shy at first. And I'd certainly put her more on the girlfriend side of the ledger. But she was also totally comfortable with the extra energy her sexy bod gave me and the intense pounding from the rear she inspired and which gave me a stunning climax, and she never showed anything less than a full willingness to go for it. Did all the other usuals as well, but the tits and the rear entry from either the standing or lying postures was just such a mind bender it's hardly worth mentioning the other stuff. Totally recommend. Just an amazing girl.
-
12-17-25 20:13 #5203Senior Member

Posts: 1305l1 = hj.
Originally Posted by bobsf
[View Original Post]
L2 = bj.
L3 = fs.
-
12-17-25 19:46 #5202Senior Member

Posts: 214Good Summary and Shared Experieces
I been down in Los Angeles and can say in the San Gabrial Valley (SGV) the options are unlimited in comparison to Tac / FW / Oly. If you are going down, I can provide insight or just go to the forums under California (SGV). I posted there.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
As to Lily in UP, I may go to get an update. Awhile back there was mentioning of HJ available.
As to L1, L2, L3, I forgot what all that means. I can guess, but better if someone update.
Thanks.
-
12-17-25 18:11 #5201Regular Member

Posts: 20Gina at Brisa
I had to go see Gina today after I saw her Monday in the hall when I saw Yiyi for that day. Anyway, when Gina walked in the room, I was right she is beautiful. Started with some DFK. Playing with her huge MM. She put me on the bed a started probably the best BBBJ that I have gotten. I thought Yiyi was good. My god I was in heaven when she looks up at me. Her eyes absolutely beautiful. Every time looks at me with JR in her mouth, I almost pop right there. We move to 69 which was very tasty.
On come the cover she climbs on top slowly sliding Jr to the happiest place on earth her wet kitty. Nice slow in and out motion of her hips. As we are DFK (amazing) then she moved to ACG for a little. She sat straight up riding me while squeezing those huge tits looking in my eyes. Also, watching in the mirror. Had to switch and standing doggie was next and final. Seeing her in the mirror during standing doggie filled the bag right up.
Ending in more DfK and as she took the cover. She continued the BBBJ to get every last drop. Then gave me a very nice Massage.
-
12-17-25 16:34 #5200Senior Member

Posts: 1305UP / Steilacoom / Tacoma / etc.
I had a good time with a woman that used to work there but has sinced moved on. The key was that it had to be when her boss was not around. Will those other women offer offer any extra with the boss gone? I don't know. It may take some investing in a few visits to build rapport.
Originally Posted by BobSF
[View Original Post]
I'd like to check her out possibly.
Originally Posted by BirdValley
[View Original Post]
Further down the street in the safeway plaza, facing 87th ave is a little spot that (at the time) gave L1 service and a PM if you're into that. I haven't been in some time so I can't speak on it recently.
I've been to sound foot massage at the corner of 40th and Bridgeport and received nothing extra. I tried a few times with the hope that repeat visits would open up more but nothing happened. If I had more funds and spare time I'd keep trying. One time while I was laying face up, the masseuse stood by my head, and rubbed down my chest and stomach under the sheet and got down almost to the fun place, but held short. I offered some verbal and non verbal encouragement to keep going further down, but nothing doing.
When Heal on STW first opened, I went a few times to try and build some rapport to see if I could get more. I didn't make any headway before I quit going. I'd be curious to try again in the future.
One place still offering L3 is at the corner of 56th and orchard. 200 all in for a half hour (all covered services for me). They don't have the lookers that have been reported in the FW shops, but I enjoyed myself. The door is locked and you will have to ring the bell. There are monitor setups in each room so the girls working can monitor the door. There were 2 girls working but I only saw one. I should have asked to see the other before I left to make acquaintences.
Does Lily in UP offer more than L1?
-
12-17-25 15:03 #5199Banned Member

Posts: 994Cat ears and kind of a sailor two piece thing.
Hard to look at anything other than her cans. Until she turned around and I KrDoggied her.
Originally Posted by JonnyWongCong
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 13:53 #5198Senior Member

Posts: 122Mid 30's ish
She looks in the mid 30's but her front and rear assets are not a day over 8 yrs old!
Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 13:44 #5197Senior Member

Posts: 485From the photos that MMS sent me, she looked old. Like late 30, early 40 ish. Is that the case?
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






