Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 401 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 6006
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 211

    No Magic at Magic (UP)

    Had posted this in another forums. Just wondering if anyone had good luck at Magic or at any other place in UP.

    Went to Magic Massage in University Place. Had walked in one morning just to do a hi and greet to see who is who. Bella a Filipino-Chinese woman is the manager. And there was also a second mature Chinese woman wearing heavy make up when I went in. A dude apparently had just finished a session and was leaving when I walked in. Chatted up with the two to see who is working there and if anything special would be offered. Only thing mentioned by both was that you will get a good massage. The Chinese woman speaks maderian and a bit of cantonese, but no english. And Bella English perfectly. Bella said there are three other girls working there. Gave me names, but the only one I remembered was "CoCo". Got a business card with her number. Later that day, made an appointment for the next day. Bella was the only one working when I was there in the afternoon. So she was the choice for an 1 hours session. She gave an ok massage and in conversation during the session, she said she had been trained to be a professional masseuse and she was from the Phillipines. Everything trended to no special service with her.

    I had left an item in the room and went back later to get it. Another matured Chinese woman was there and she said she was Coco. I may go back to see if CoCo would offer more. Like maybe a HJ with a good massage. I may also show her text messages from the providers in LA to establish creds with her and the others. Or at least rule out they don't do anything extra.

  2. #5180

    Breeze Lakewood / Steilacoom

    Went in the other day. Spa is in a weird apartment looking complex that's mostly empty store fronts.

    Inside is clean, massage was good provided by thin late 20's / early 30's woman with a natural C cup.

    Finished with a level 1, but more was on offer I just didn't partake.

    Seems like a low volume, desiring to please location.

  3. #5179

    Sorry wrong section

    I wrote a post explaining (what I believe to be) the cause of Brisa Yiyi's seemingly magical pussy but accidenally put it in Seattle section.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...678&viewfull=1#post7472678.

  4. #5178

    Brisa Yiyi good session

    Decided to go to Brisa this morning. A little busy so had to want. I talk to Helen for a minute and saw Gina walk in hall. Helen was pretty hot, but I think Gina was pretty hot too. I might have to go back and meet Gina tomorrow morning.

    Back to Yiyi session was okay I could tell she was busy. But she is cute LFK, BBBJ (enjoy) , DATY and cfs. No massage offered but as I was on edge of table she wiped JR down with wipe. Went to the cat bath and licking my nipples. She then continued to start a great BBBJ, licking the shaft and flicking tongue on the head lead to sliding in her mouth all the way down. This continued for at while until I almost pop. Then I bend her over the table a DATY from behind. I have to mention she has a really nice booty so I enjoyed the DATY from behind. Flip her over and kissed her move down to.

    Suck on those c MM tits and back down for more dining. Tasted great. Back to her on her knees for some more great BBBJ, I gently took her head and fucked her mouth. One more pump would have made me pop. Got the cover a little mish. Then the position of me on the edge of table she turn around for like RG / dg my god such a nice bubble booty I loved holding onto that. The sight of her riding me like that was all I need. Oh the reviews are right as I slide into her she felt so smooth and tight it felt amazing I pop there. She cleaned me up and tease me by a little more BBBJ for a minute. Honestly I would have loved to continue and CIM. I enjoyed her BBBJ and that ass.

  5. #5177

    Gina at Brisa

    Not much to add that has not already been said.

    Had an appointment Sunday 12/14. I was put in a side room by I think Helen (super tiny girl with a bob like haircut).

    Gine has very bubbly, sweet personality. I have been in the game for a long time and for reference to any older monger here, Gina is very close in personality and sexiness to one of my ATF Emma from Pinee.

    Gina has a tiny small frame with no fat and very soft skin. Bolt-ons that look good on her body and move naturally. Gina is very open to direction and accomodated every request I had. Gina is very responsive to giving you the best experience she can make catered to you. Many women don't want to be led and just want to get you out of there. There was never a rush. Gina made me feel like a king for the whole hour+(including post show with her) that is was with her. English was very good and if you know a little Chinese she is very funny. Because of all that she is very much like ATF Emma.

    I will be back for Gina as soon as can. She leaves 12/31 and I have no idea when she will be back.

  6. #5176
    Quote Originally Posted by CabanaTuan  [View Original Post]
    She's at Korean Spa.
    I've never been there. Is she the only Korean there?

  7. #5175

    Doggy Files Addendum. Helen of Troy. I mean Brisa

    My first repeat of this month and sorry dudes, Yiyi has her fans and Suzy is awesome but Helen is my overall favorite for this month. (I put Joey in another galactic category).

    Saw her today when I was in a decidedly bad mood due to earlier fuckups, and man did she ever turn that around. I think the exact moment my day changed was during a standing throat fuck after she had already popped twice. It was a "life is good" moment. Many positions, many Os (for us both.), her body and feel is just a fit for me and I think she is gorgeous. At the end she napped with her head on my shoulder after shaking and saying "too many time".

    To each his own, my own is Helen. At least for an hour.

  8. #5174

    Sorry wrong spa!

    Quote Originally Posted by CabanaTuan  [View Original Post]
    Bei Bei the beautiful Korean MILF is back at Champion!
    She's at Korean Spa.

  9. #5173
    Quote Originally Posted by CabanaTuan  [View Original Post]
    Bei Bei the beautiful Korean MILF is back at Champion!
    FWIW:

    Beibei is Chinese, younger, and known for her enthusiastic rimming.

    Bebe is a Korean MILF known for her stealth CBJ that feels almost as good as BBBJ.

    Korean Bebe is at Champion. Chinese Beibei is at Northgate.

  10. #5172

    This would be Helen

    Quote Originally Posted by Meorme  [View Original Post]
    said her name was Hainan, or something like that (.
    Nice review! Phonology is a killer.

  11. #5171
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyWongCong  [View Original Post]
    Ventured down South for a members only sporting store event and stopped by QQ to see Lala.

    She remembered me from the JM days in the summer when she called herself Ella.

    Lots of smiling and giggling, very playful and fun.

    She is a local celebrity, her menu might be available for extra.

    Fun time. I will definitely visit her again.
    Is this the same Ella from Tokyo this past spring? With the cat ears?

  12. #5170
    Quote Originally Posted by Manager9  [View Original Post]
    Salt lake city. I have no idea when she is coming back. Text MMS to bring her back.
    She's no longer in SLC, nor back in Seattle anytime soon.

  13. #5169

    Brisa again

    Showed up early, maybe 10:00'ish, no appointment, hoping maybe Yeye was available.

    Some other girl answered the door and I decided she was cute enough. Seemed cuddly and affectionate, said her name was Hainan, or something like that (no I don't ask how to spell it).

    She took the fee and left the room for a couple minutes as I prepared, listening to sounds from the next room of someone having a good time.

    Returning, she skipped the massage and went straight to work on her knees. It was fantastic. As I sat on the edge of the bed enjoying her skills the door pops open and in walks Yeye, asking for another $100 to stay.

    Decided that was a deal I couldn't pass up on.

    While Hainan was cute, short, kinda bob haircut, smaller, softish breasts, a very little extra around the waste and a bit flatter in the back she still would've been a pleasure to look at if not contrasted against Yeye. Who is just kinda wow, well described on the board already, but comes along with a friendly but more straight forward attitude. But Hainan was much more affectionate, showing a seeming genuine desire, and with some encouragement actually start touching Yeye a bit and encouraging Yeye to touch her some while she was up for the poking.

    As I finished, the bell rang and Yeye made an exit leaving me once again alone with Hainan while she cuddled up against me for a bit and then got a little playfull, without getting anything actually going again.

    It was really quite a nice experience, with the difference between the two of them and being able to play on each strengths, standing behind Yeye as she's bent over the massage table facing the mirror, with Hainan next to me encouraging me and trying to interrupt my studying of Yeye's body to kiss her.

  14. #5168

    Tuma Queen is back!

    Bei Bei the beautiful Korean MILF is back at Champion!

  15. #5167

    Yiyi and Gina

    Texted MMS about new girls and decided to give Yiyi a try today. Texted for reservation and was given the go ahead. Was met by a thin gal in a see through dress that showed off her bolt-ons. Seemed just what I was looking for. Not a bit of fat anywhere that isn't her ass. She asked about an appointment and confirmed it was with her. Got to the room and handled the donation (Once Yiyi returned, she started to get undressed and was shocked by my still cold hands. Poor girl haha We started with the usual nipple play and bbj before I put her on the table. Almost just pushed straight into her, she was so hot. Enjoyed some dinner at the why while she looked in my eyes. I got her a pillow and was about to enter when she wanted a condom. On with the cover and she felt so good missionary. Helen had stopped in briefly before Gina decided to join the fun. Gina is the big natural MILF type. I wasn't ready for how pretty she is though. That is what convinced me for the double (extra $). I enjoyed some BJ during a cover swap. Making Yiyi straddle Gina while I fucked missionary was such an amazing view. They talked a little but nothing distracting while fucking Gina and fingering Yiyi. Add some cowgirl, doggy, missionary, BJ rotations before popping in Yiyi's mouth. Despite Yiyi being main girl, Gina did all the after services. Seemed like Yiyi rushed out. She did help walk me to the door on the way out.

    Swapping girls got a little distracting with cover and their disappointment that I was still going. They gave me a hand towel wash between switching bbj too. No spit swaps LOL was in / out in about 40 minutes. Would repeat with Yiyi for body reasons and Gina for BJ.

    Yiyi: amazing stamina in ACG, took a hard fucking, spitter. She tried to give me a taste after.

    Gina: great throat skills, willing to add some TUMA, took it hard.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape