Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 6005
-
12-17-25 20:13 #5195Senior Member

Posts: 1305l1 = hj.
Originally Posted by bobsf
[View Original Post]
L2 = bj.
L3 = fs.
-
12-17-25 19:46 #5194Senior Member

Posts: 211Good Summary and Shared Experieces
I been down in Los Angeles and can say in the San Gabrial Valley (SGV) the options are unlimited in comparison to Tac / FW / Oly. If you are going down, I can provide insight or just go to the forums under California (SGV). I posted there.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
As to Lily in UP, I may go to get an update. Awhile back there was mentioning of HJ available.
As to L1, L2, L3, I forgot what all that means. I can guess, but better if someone update.
Thanks.
-
12-17-25 18:11 #5193Regular Member

Posts: 20Gina at Brisa
I had to go see Gina today after I saw her Monday in the hall when I saw Yiyi for that day. Anyway, when Gina walked in the room, I was right she is beautiful. Started with some DFK. Playing with her huge MM. She put me on the bed a started probably the best BBBJ that I have gotten. I thought Yiyi was good. My god I was in heaven when she looks up at me. Her eyes absolutely beautiful. Every time looks at me with JR in her mouth, I almost pop right there. We move to 69 which was very tasty.
On come the cover she climbs on top slowly sliding Jr to the happiest place on earth her wet kitty. Nice slow in and out motion of her hips. As we are DFK (amazing) then she moved to ACG for a little. She sat straight up riding me while squeezing those huge tits looking in my eyes. Also, watching in the mirror. Had to switch and standing doggie was next and final. Seeing her in the mirror during standing doggie filled the bag right up.
Ending in more DfK and as she took the cover. She continued the BBBJ to get every last drop. Then gave me a very nice Massage.
-
12-17-25 16:34 #5192Senior Member

Posts: 1305UP / Steilacoom / Tacoma / etc.
I had a good time with a woman that used to work there but has sinced moved on. The key was that it had to be when her boss was not around. Will those other women offer offer any extra with the boss gone? I don't know. It may take some investing in a few visits to build rapport.
Originally Posted by BobSF
[View Original Post]
I'd like to check her out possibly.
Originally Posted by BirdValley
[View Original Post]
Further down the street in the safeway plaza, facing 87th ave is a little spot that (at the time) gave L1 service and a PM if you're into that. I haven't been in some time so I can't speak on it recently.
I've been to sound foot massage at the corner of 40th and Bridgeport and received nothing extra. I tried a few times with the hope that repeat visits would open up more but nothing happened. If I had more funds and spare time I'd keep trying. One time while I was laying face up, the masseuse stood by my head, and rubbed down my chest and stomach under the sheet and got down almost to the fun place, but held short. I offered some verbal and non verbal encouragement to keep going further down, but nothing doing.
When Heal on STW first opened, I went a few times to try and build some rapport to see if I could get more. I didn't make any headway before I quit going. I'd be curious to try again in the future.
One place still offering L3 is at the corner of 56th and orchard. 200 all in for a half hour (all covered services for me). They don't have the lookers that have been reported in the FW shops, but I enjoyed myself. The door is locked and you will have to ring the bell. There are monitor setups in each room so the girls working can monitor the door. There were 2 girls working but I only saw one. I should have asked to see the other before I left to make acquaintences.
Does Lily in UP offer more than L1?
-
12-17-25 15:03 #5191Banned Member

Posts: 994Cat ears and kind of a sailor two piece thing.
Hard to look at anything other than her cans. Until she turned around and I KrDoggied her.
Originally Posted by JonnyWongCong
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 13:53 #5190Senior Member

Posts: 119Mid 30's ish
She looks in the mid 30's but her front and rear assets are not a day over 8 yrs old!
Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 13:44 #5189Senior Member

Posts: 484From the photos that MMS sent me, she looked old. Like late 30, early 40 ish. Is that the case?
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 13:43 #5188Senior Member

Posts: 119Eva's outfit
Isn't she cute? What outfit did she wear to greet you this morning?
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 13:30 #5187Regular Member

Posts: 18Not much Magic in UP at all
I live nearby, so I've stopped into this place twice just to scope it out. Both times it felt like a legit place with aunties and grannies giving massages, so I've never stayed. Maybe there's something to be had here, but probably not worth it. The only place with any "magic" in UP is probably Lilly Massage on Bridgeport. Usually a couple of cute girls who will overcharge for a HJ. No FS in my experience.
Originally Posted by BobSF
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 13:26 #5186Banned Member

Posts: 994Doggy Files FTA. Eva at Brisa. Viet Sex Doll
JWC beat me to this one, but I surreptitiously got to Brisa at opening time today with coffee and danish offerings for the whole crew. (Helen up at Best now BTW).
Eva met me, not quite as pretty as Helen or Suzy, and a bit reserved but that is the end of my negativity about her, she is fucking awesome. Her body was designed in a lab by horny scientists. She has absolutely HUGE man-made cans, it took me ten minutes to just explore them once I laid her down. I'm not up on the latest booty technology, but her ass is pretty unique in the area, LARGE round, not KimK cartoonish but nothing like most Asians. And I can verify it has an effect.
We started with a very nice massage, not typical for "get to business" Brisa. Did my usual shit to get her comfortable with me. Put the cover on and standing mish felt great, then flipped to standing K9 and it felt GREAT with that booty. I had been planning on lots of positions as usual but once I was in K9 I didn't want anything else. We got up on the table and I pounded away in doggy till I popped hard. Cushion and handles just outstanding.
Cleaned up and kissed Gina on the way out, she has to be next up. Eva a super fuck toy at Brisa now.
-
12-17-25 09:52 #5185Banned Member

Posts: 994Bebe? 100% Korean
Jenny working there too, she is Chinese, not sure who else. I want to go see BeBe there but need to avoid Jenny LOL.
Originally Posted by Conqueror
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 02:05 #5184Regular Member

Posts: 16Is she really Korean?
Originally Posted by StuntDriver
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 01:54 #5183Regular Member

Posts: 12There should be another one, Look is 6, body is 7 MIWF type but I just can't remember her name may be someone else will remember.
Originally Posted by StuntDriver
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 23:38 #5182Senior Member

Posts: 119Brisa: the Vietnamese Eva
I got the picture of the Viet Eva sent to me, said that she has just arrived.
I couldn't wait and had to make the trip to see her.
She greeted me with a cat ear hair thingy and the nurse miniskirt outfit showing her huge front and back assets. Good God I almost blew my load there.
She is so sexy and sensual.
The massage and all the standard features from Brisa included.
I love her American accent and she loves my Vietnamese accent.
Definitely a good pick again for Brisa.
-
12-16-25 16:02 #5181Senior Member

Posts: 211No Magic at Magic (UP)
Had posted this in another forums. Just wondering if anyone had good luck at Magic or at any other place in UP.
Went to Magic Massage in University Place. Had walked in one morning just to do a hi and greet to see who is who. Bella a Filipino-Chinese woman is the manager. And there was also a second mature Chinese woman wearing heavy make up when I went in. A dude apparently had just finished a session and was leaving when I walked in. Chatted up with the two to see who is working there and if anything special would be offered. Only thing mentioned by both was that you will get a good massage. The Chinese woman speaks maderian and a bit of cantonese, but no english. And Bella English perfectly. Bella said there are three other girls working there. Gave me names, but the only one I remembered was "CoCo". Got a business card with her number. Later that day, made an appointment for the next day. Bella was the only one working when I was there in the afternoon. So she was the choice for an 1 hours session. She gave an ok massage and in conversation during the session, she said she had been trained to be a professional masseuse and she was from the Phillipines. Everything trended to no special service with her.
I had left an item in the room and went back later to get it. Another matured Chinese woman was there and she said she was Coco. I may go back to see if CoCo would offer more. Like maybe a HJ with a good massage. I may also show her text messages from the providers in LA to establish creds with her and the others. Or at least rule out they don't do anything extra.










Reply With Quote






