Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 401 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 6005
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5195
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsf  [View Original Post]
    i been down in los angeles and can say in the san gabrial valley (sgv) the options are unlimited in comparison to tac / fw / oly. If you are going down, i can provide insight or just go to the forums under california (sgv). I posted there.

    As to lily in up, i may go to get an update. Awhile back there was mentioning of hj available.

    As to l1, l2, l3, i forgot what all that means. I can guess, but better if someone update.

    Thanks.
    l1 = hj.

    L2 = bj.

    L3 = fs.

  2. #5194
    Senior Member


    Posts: 211

    Good Summary and Shared Experieces

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    I had a good time with a woman that used to work there but has sinced moved on. The key was that it had to be when her boss was not around. Will those other women offer offer any extra with the boss gone? I don't know. It may take some investing in a few visits to build rapport.

    I'd like to check her out possibly.

    Further down the street in the safeway plaza, facing 87th ave is a little spot that (at the time) gave L1 service and a PM if you're into that. I haven't been in some time so I can't speak on it recently.

    I've been to sound foot massage at the corner of 40th and Bridgeport and received nothing extra. I tried a few times with the hope that repeat visits would open up more but nothing happened. If I had more funds and spare time I'd keep trying. One time while I was laying face up, the masseuse stood by my head, and rubbed down my chest and stomach under the sheet and got down almost to the fun place, but held short. I offered some verbal and non verbal encouragement to keep going further down, but nothing doing.

    When Heal on STW first opened, I went a few times to try and build some rapport to see if I could get more. I didn't make any headway before I quit going. I'd be curious to try again in the future.

    One place still offering L3 is at the corner of 56th and orchard. 200 all in for a half hour (all covered services for me). They don't have the lookers that have been reported in the FW shops, but I enjoyed myself. The door is locked and you will have to ring the bell. There are monitor setups in each room so the girls working can monitor the door. There were 2 girls working but I only saw one. I should have asked to see the other before I left to make acquaintences.

    Does Lily in UP offer more than L1?
    I been down in Los Angeles and can say in the San Gabrial Valley (SGV) the options are unlimited in comparison to Tac / FW / Oly. If you are going down, I can provide insight or just go to the forums under California (SGV). I posted there.

    As to Lily in UP, I may go to get an update. Awhile back there was mentioning of HJ available.

    As to L1, L2, L3, I forgot what all that means. I can guess, but better if someone update.

    Thanks.

  3. #5193

    Gina at Brisa

    I had to go see Gina today after I saw her Monday in the hall when I saw Yiyi for that day. Anyway, when Gina walked in the room, I was right she is beautiful. Started with some DFK. Playing with her huge MM. She put me on the bed a started probably the best BBBJ that I have gotten. I thought Yiyi was good. My god I was in heaven when she looks up at me. Her eyes absolutely beautiful. Every time looks at me with JR in her mouth, I almost pop right there. We move to 69 which was very tasty.

    On come the cover she climbs on top slowly sliding Jr to the happiest place on earth her wet kitty. Nice slow in and out motion of her hips. As we are DFK (amazing) then she moved to ACG for a little. She sat straight up riding me while squeezing those huge tits looking in my eyes. Also, watching in the mirror. Had to switch and standing doggie was next and final. Seeing her in the mirror during standing doggie filled the bag right up.

    Ending in more DfK and as she took the cover. She continued the BBBJ to get every last drop. Then gave me a very nice Massage.

  4. #5192

    UP / Steilacoom / Tacoma / etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSF  [View Original Post]
    Had posted this in another forums. Just wondering if anyone had good luck at Magic or at any other place in UP.

    Went to Magic Massage in University Place. Had walked in one morning just to do a hi and greet to see who is who. Bella a Filipino-Chinese woman is the manager. And there was also a second mature Chinese woman wearing heavy make up when I went in. A dude apparently had just finished a session and was leaving when I walked in. Chatted up with the two to see who is working there and if anything special would be offered. Only thing mentioned by both was that you will get a good massage. The Chinese woman speaks maderian and a bit of cantonese, but no english. And Bella English perfectly. Bella said there are three other girls working there. Gave me names, but the only one I remembered was "CoCo". Got a business card with her number. Later that day, made an appointment for the next day. Bella was the only one working when I was there in the afternoon. So she was the choice for an 1 hours session. She gave an ok massage and in conversation during the session, she said she had been trained to be a professional masseuse and she was from the Phillipines. Everything trended to no special service with her.

    I had left an item in the room and went back later to get it. Another matured Chinese woman was there and she said she was Coco. I may go back to see if CoCo would offer more. Like maybe a HJ with a good massage. I may also show her text messages from the providers in LA to establish creds with her and the others. Or at least rule out they don't do anything extra.
    I had a good time with a woman that used to work there but has sinced moved on. The key was that it had to be when her boss was not around. Will those other women offer offer any extra with the boss gone? I don't know. It may take some investing in a few visits to build rapport.

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdValley  [View Original Post]
    Went in the other day. Spa is in a weird apartment looking complex that's mostly empty store fronts.

    Inside is clean, massage was good provided by thin late 20's / early 30's woman with a natural C cup.

    Finished with a level 1, but more was on offer I just didn't partake.

    Seems like a low volume, desiring to please location.
    I'd like to check her out possibly.

    Further down the street in the safeway plaza, facing 87th ave is a little spot that (at the time) gave L1 service and a PM if you're into that. I haven't been in some time so I can't speak on it recently.

    I've been to sound foot massage at the corner of 40th and Bridgeport and received nothing extra. I tried a few times with the hope that repeat visits would open up more but nothing happened. If I had more funds and spare time I'd keep trying. One time while I was laying face up, the masseuse stood by my head, and rubbed down my chest and stomach under the sheet and got down almost to the fun place, but held short. I offered some verbal and non verbal encouragement to keep going further down, but nothing doing.

    When Heal on STW first opened, I went a few times to try and build some rapport to see if I could get more. I didn't make any headway before I quit going. I'd be curious to try again in the future.

    One place still offering L3 is at the corner of 56th and orchard. 200 all in for a half hour (all covered services for me). They don't have the lookers that have been reported in the FW shops, but I enjoyed myself. The door is locked and you will have to ring the bell. There are monitor setups in each room so the girls working can monitor the door. There were 2 girls working but I only saw one. I should have asked to see the other before I left to make acquaintences.

    Does Lily in UP offer more than L1?

  5. #5191

    Cat ears and kind of a sailor two piece thing.

    Hard to look at anything other than her cans. Until she turned around and I KrDoggied her.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyWongCong  [View Original Post]
    Isn't she cute? What outfit did she wear to greet you this morning?

  6. #5190

    Mid 30's ish

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingGolfball  [View Original Post]
    From the photos that MMS sent me, she looked old. Like late 30, early 40 ish. Is that the case?
    She looks in the mid 30's but her front and rear assets are not a day over 8 yrs old!

  7. #5189
    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    JWC beat me to this one, but I surreptitiously got to Brisa at opening time today with coffee and danish offerings for the whole crew. (Helen up at Best now BTW).

    Eva met me, not quite as pretty as Helen or Suzy, and a bit reserved but that is the end of my negativity about her, she is fucking awesome. Her body was designed in a lab by horny scientists. She has absolutely HUGE man-made cans, it took me ten minutes to just explore them once I laid her down. I'm not up on the latest booty technology, but her ass is pretty unique in the area, LARGE round, not KimK cartoonish but nothing like most Asians. And I can verify it has an effect.

    We started with a very nice massage, not typical for "get to business" Brisa. Did my usual shit to get her comfortable with me. Put the cover on and standing mish felt great, then flipped to standing K9 and it felt GREAT with that booty. I had been planning on lots of positions as usual but once I was in K9 I didn't want anything else. We got up on the table and I pounded away in doggy till I popped hard. Cushion and handles just outstanding.

    Cleaned up and kissed Gina on the way out, she has to be next up. Eva a super fuck toy at Brisa now.
    From the photos that MMS sent me, she looked old. Like late 30, early 40 ish. Is that the case?

  8. #5188

    Eva's outfit

    Quote Originally Posted by KrDoggy  [View Original Post]
    JWC beat me to this one, but I surreptitiously got to Brisa at opening time today with coffee and danish offerings for the whole crew. (Helen up at Best now BTW).

    Eva met me, not quite as pretty as Helen or Suzy, and a bit reserved but that is the end of my negativity about her, she is fucking awesome. Her body was designed in a lab by horny scientists. She has absolutely HUGE man-made cans, it took me ten minutes to just explore them once I laid her down. I'm not up on the latest booty technology, but her ass is pretty unique in the area, LARGE round, not KimK cartoonish but nothing like most Asians. And I can verify it has an effect.

    We started with a very nice massage, not typical for "get to business" Brisa. Did my usual shit to get her comfortable with me. Put the cover on and standing mish felt great, then flipped to standing K9 and it felt GREAT with that booty. I had been planning on lots of positions as usual but once I was in K9 I didn't want anything else. We got up on the table and I pounded away in doggy till I popped hard. Cushion and handles just outstanding.

    Cleaned up and kissed Gina on the way out, she has to be next up. Eva a super fuck toy at Brisa now.
    Isn't she cute? What outfit did she wear to greet you this morning?

  9. #5187

    Not much Magic in UP at all

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSF  [View Original Post]
    Had posted this in another forums. Just wondering if anyone had good luck at Magic or at any other place in UP.

    Went to Magic Massage in University Place. Had walked in one morning just to do a hi and greet to see who is who. Bella a Filipino-Chinese woman is the manager. And there was also a second mature Chinese woman wearing heavy make up when I went in. A dude apparently had just finished a session and was leaving when I walked in. Chatted up with the two to see who is working there and if anything special would be offered. Only thing mentioned by both was that you will get a good massage. The Chinese woman speaks maderian and a bit of cantonese, but no english. And Bella English perfectly. Bella said there are three other girls working there. Gave me names, but the only one I remembered was "CoCo". Got a business card with her number. Later that day, made an appointment for the next day. Bella was the only one working when I was there in the afternoon. So she was the choice for an 1 hours session. She gave an ok massage and in conversation during the session, she said she had been trained to be a professional masseuse and she was from the Phillipines. Everything trended to no special service with her.

    I had left an item in the room and went back later to get it. Another matured Chinese woman was there and she said she was Coco. I may go back to see if CoCo would offer more. Like maybe a HJ with a good massage. I may also show her text messages from the providers in LA to establish creds with her and the others. Or at least rule out they don't do anything extra.
    I live nearby, so I've stopped into this place twice just to scope it out. Both times it felt like a legit place with aunties and grannies giving massages, so I've never stayed. Maybe there's something to be had here, but probably not worth it. The only place with any "magic" in UP is probably Lilly Massage on Bridgeport. Usually a couple of cute girls who will overcharge for a HJ. No FS in my experience.

  10. #5186

    Doggy Files FTA. Eva at Brisa. Viet Sex Doll

    JWC beat me to this one, but I surreptitiously got to Brisa at opening time today with coffee and danish offerings for the whole crew. (Helen up at Best now BTW).

    Eva met me, not quite as pretty as Helen or Suzy, and a bit reserved but that is the end of my negativity about her, she is fucking awesome. Her body was designed in a lab by horny scientists. She has absolutely HUGE man-made cans, it took me ten minutes to just explore them once I laid her down. I'm not up on the latest booty technology, but her ass is pretty unique in the area, LARGE round, not KimK cartoonish but nothing like most Asians. And I can verify it has an effect.

    We started with a very nice massage, not typical for "get to business" Brisa. Did my usual shit to get her comfortable with me. Put the cover on and standing mish felt great, then flipped to standing K9 and it felt GREAT with that booty. I had been planning on lots of positions as usual but once I was in K9 I didn't want anything else. We got up on the table and I pounded away in doggy till I popped hard. Cushion and handles just outstanding.

    Cleaned up and kissed Gina on the way out, she has to be next up. Eva a super fuck toy at Brisa now.

  11. #5185

    Bebe? 100% Korean

    Jenny working there too, she is Chinese, not sure who else. I want to go see BeBe there but need to avoid Jenny LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror  [View Original Post]
    Is she really Korean?

  12. #5184
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntDriver  [View Original Post]
    I've never been there. Is she the only Korean there?
    Is she really Korean?

  13. #5183
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntDriver  [View Original Post]
    I've never been there. Is she the only Korean there?
    There should be another one, Look is 6, body is 7 MIWF type but I just can't remember her name may be someone else will remember.

  14. #5182

    Brisa: the Vietnamese Eva

    I got the picture of the Viet Eva sent to me, said that she has just arrived.

    I couldn't wait and had to make the trip to see her.

    She greeted me with a cat ear hair thingy and the nurse miniskirt outfit showing her huge front and back assets. Good God I almost blew my load there.

    She is so sexy and sensual.

    The massage and all the standard features from Brisa included.

    I love her American accent and she loves my Vietnamese accent.

    Definitely a good pick again for Brisa.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d5b6da8c3a0e999ca5c9f2081ee90aea.jpg‎  

  15. #5181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 211

    No Magic at Magic (UP)

    Had posted this in another forums. Just wondering if anyone had good luck at Magic or at any other place in UP.

    Went to Magic Massage in University Place. Had walked in one morning just to do a hi and greet to see who is who. Bella a Filipino-Chinese woman is the manager. And there was also a second mature Chinese woman wearing heavy make up when I went in. A dude apparently had just finished a session and was leaving when I walked in. Chatted up with the two to see who is working there and if anything special would be offered. Only thing mentioned by both was that you will get a good massage. The Chinese woman speaks maderian and a bit of cantonese, but no english. And Bella English perfectly. Bella said there are three other girls working there. Gave me names, but the only one I remembered was "CoCo". Got a business card with her number. Later that day, made an appointment for the next day. Bella was the only one working when I was there in the afternoon. So she was the choice for an 1 hours session. She gave an ok massage and in conversation during the session, she said she had been trained to be a professional masseuse and she was from the Phillipines. Everything trended to no special service with her.

    I had left an item in the room and went back later to get it. Another matured Chinese woman was there and she said she was Coco. I may go back to see if CoCo would offer more. Like maybe a HJ with a good massage. I may also show her text messages from the providers in LA to establish creds with her and the others. Or at least rule out they don't do anything extra.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape