Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 204 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 3050
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2990
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    And does anything really happen in that VIP room, other than maybe paying more to play with her boobs?
    HIGHLY doubt it, which is why I chuckled and passed when she told me that price.

  2. #2989
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    d wants $600 for a 30 min VIP). Not super impressed, but things have been on a slide for awhile.
    And does anything really happen in that VIP room, other than maybe paying more to play with her boobs?

  3. #2988
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Been a few months so hit up Scarletts this weekend.

    Has Washington Park followed the lead of the combined Cahokia Heights-Sauget board and outlawed full nudity? It was bottoms on at the stage and two privates. Which kinda defeats the purpose of such things, for me.

    Also: $20 cover, a majority Latinas at this point (plus one chick who says she's Russian and wants $600 for a 30 min VIP). Not super impressed, but things have been on a slide for awhile.
    I haven't been to a local club in years, but do visit some in other cities occasionally. I find it odd that most all of them I have been to have followed the same business models the last few years along with the line ups being mostly aggressive Latinas. No one likes it, even a lot of the other dancers, yet nothing seems to be changing.

  4. #2987
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Been a few months so hit up Scarletts this weekend.

    Has Washington Park followed the lead of the combined Cahokia Heights-Sauget board and outlawed full nudity? It was bottoms on at the stage and two privates. Which kinda defeats the purpose of such things, for me.

    Also: $20 cover, a majority Latinas at this point (plus one chick who says she's Russian and wants $600 for a 30 min VIP). Not super impressed, but things have been on a slide for awhile.
    I've not been to the eastside adult clubs in 15 yrs, sorry if my remarks appear useless to those who visit these clubs in 2025. BUT going by the remarks I've read these establishments are overpriced on everything & you do not getting the liberal attention you desire from the women, unless you pay that high premium?

    Comparing today to the era from mid 80's to early 2000's. It was wide open fun and reasonably cheaper by compare. The quality of the gals have gone down also. Yes it was the good ole days from 20+ yrs ago, it will likely never be like that again for the adult clubs in the STL area. I have not been to the adult clubs in LV, TX or on the coast. I'd suspect they are more liberal, thriving and cheaper??

  5. #2986
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    Cover was $20 ?? Last month it was $30.
    Yep.

    Maybe the new management figured out how fucking dumb a 50% door fee increase was to them making money inside of the club.

    I dunno.

  6. #2985

    Cover was $20 ?? Last month it was $30

    Cover was $20 ?? Last month it was $30.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Been a few months so hit up Scarletts this weekend.

    Has Washington Park followed the lead of the combined Cahokia Heights-Sauget board and outlawed full nudity? It was bottoms on at the stage and two privates. Which kinda defeats the purpose of such things, for me.

    Also: $20 cover, a majority Latinas at this point (plus one chick who says she's Russian and wants $600 for a 30 min VIP). Not super impressed, but things have been on a slide for awhile.

  7. #2984
    Been a few months so hit up Scarletts this weekend.

    Has Washington Park followed the lead of the combined Cahokia Heights-Sauget board and outlawed full nudity? It was bottoms on at the stage and two privates. Which kinda defeats the purpose of such things, for me.

    Also: $20 cover, a majority Latinas at this point (plus one chick who says she's Russian and wants $600 for a 30 min VIP). Not super impressed, but things have been on a slide for awhile.

  8. #2983
    Quote Originally Posted by GrecoRoman1  [View Original Post]
    Got it and thanks. It sounds like I'll have to pass. I'm relying on GPS and have no idea if the route it chooses is going through side streets, bad areas, etc. It's a shame.
    There are parts of Saint Louis that I would say are just as bad if not worse at the areas over by the AMPs and Strip clubs. Either way drive with the doors locked and eyes open and you'll be fine.

  9. #2982
    Quote Originally Posted by GrecoRoman1  [View Original Post]
    Visiting STL for the first time. Based on the info of this thread it seems all strip clubs are on the IL side of the river. As a visitor, not knowing my way around, is it safe? I've read that I should avoid the great ESTL area at all costs.
    Just stick to the parking lots and main areas. You'll be fine.

  10. #2981
    Quote Originally Posted by GrecoRoman1  [View Original Post]
    Got it and thanks. It sounds like I'll have to pass. I'm relying on GPS and have no idea if the route it chooses is going through side streets, bad areas, etc. It's a shame.
    Dude, GPS will take you directly on the highway to any of those aforementioned spots. You'll be fine.

  11. #2980
    Quote Originally Posted by GrecoRoman1  [View Original Post]
    Got it and thanks. It sounds like I'll have to pass. I'm relying on GPS and have no idea if the route it chooses is going through side streets, bad areas, etc. It's a shame.
    Echoing the Prof here that I've never felt concerned at any of the Sauget or Washington Park clubs. Just park in the lot and walk in and direct out.

    If you are staying downtown I'd just Uber it as Sauget is the first exit across the bridge. All of the major clubs are within eyeshot of exiting the interstate. If you do drive beware of IL State cops if you have had a few drinks.

  12. #2979
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Nah dude, you're fine if you stay where the clubs are at (Diamond, Hustler, Scarletts). Cruising the side streets of East STL. Or even north STIL City on the MO side. You need to have your head on your shoulders, don't fully stop at stop sights, etc. Be smart. But I've never been worried at the clubs.
    Got it and thanks. It sounds like I'll have to pass. I'm relying on GPS and have no idea if the route it chooses is going through side streets, bad areas, etc. It's a shame.

  13. #2978
    Quote Originally Posted by GrecoRoman1  [View Original Post]
    Visiting STL for the first time. Based on the info of this thread it seems all strip clubs are on the IL side of the river. As a visitor, not knowing my way around, is it safe? I've read that I should avoid the great ESTL area at all costs.
    Nah dude, you're fine if you stay where the clubs are at (Diamond, Hustler, Scarletts). Cruising the side streets of East STL. Or even north STIL City on the MO side. You need to have your head on your shoulders, don't fully stop at stop sights, etc. Be smart. But I've never been worried at the clubs.

  14. #2977

    First time in STL

    Visiting STL for the first time. Based on the info of this thread it seems all strip clubs are on the IL side of the river. As a visitor, not knowing my way around, is it safe? I've read that I should avoid the great ESTL area at all costs.

  15. #2976

    Thats a Bean Counter Mentality vs Creative Marketing

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFtzw16  [View Original Post]
    With those rates. Probably safe to say good bye at this point that's absurd.
    The Corporate culture will kill it. Since they're in the red in their mind they need to charge more yet all it's doing is alienating the key consistent draw. That's mostly local fellas. The out of town desperate for fun element is less, plus travel is down and people do ZOOM. Hopefully some independents will pick up if the slack if opportunity occurs. Anything drink special wise would be a starter. Men drink cheap, stay longer = buy dances. They could also offer prepaid dance intensives. They could do electronically. When a person uses a credit the girl gets cash up front before she dances. With a few drinks in him he'll buy another. And another. TELLS Friends.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape