Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 3051
-
01-26-26 12:23 #2991Regular Member

Posts: 2CMowes rates?
I'm an out of towner in St Louis for a week due to weather issues affecting travel. I'm interested in CMowes IG feed and thought I might visit this week. I looked through this feed, and did see some info still wasn't sure what to expect. Can anyone estimate cover / standard price structures for just basic dances and cover? Trying to decide if that's my best location to visit, and any info is appreciated!
-
12-17-25 12:47 #2990Senior Member

Posts: 300HIGHLY doubt it, which is why I chuckled and passed when she told me that price.
Originally Posted by HenryA77
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-25 12:08 #2989Senior Member

Posts: 510And does anything really happen in that VIP room, other than maybe paying more to play with her boobs?
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-25 15:19 #2988Senior Member

Posts: 479I haven't been to a local club in years, but do visit some in other cities occasionally. I find it odd that most all of them I have been to have followed the same business models the last few years along with the line ups being mostly aggressive Latinas. No one likes it, even a lot of the other dancers, yet nothing seems to be changing.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 17:32 #2987Senior Member

Posts: 338I've not been to the eastside adult clubs in 15 yrs, sorry if my remarks appear useless to those who visit these clubs in 2025. BUT going by the remarks I've read these establishments are overpriced on everything & you do not getting the liberal attention you desire from the women, unless you pay that high premium?
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
Comparing today to the era from mid 80's to early 2000's. It was wide open fun and reasonably cheaper by compare. The quality of the gals have gone down also. Yes it was the good ole days from 20+ yrs ago, it will likely never be like that again for the adult clubs in the STL area. I have not been to the adult clubs in LV, TX or on the coast. I'd suspect they are more liberal, thriving and cheaper??
-
12-08-25 13:43 #2986Senior Member

Posts: 300Yep.
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
Maybe the new management figured out how fucking dumb a 50% door fee increase was to them making money inside of the club.
I dunno.
-
12-08-25 09:37 #2985Senior Member

Posts: 195Cover was $20 ?? Last month it was $30
Cover was $20 ?? Last month it was $30.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-25 22:33 #2984Senior Member

Posts: 300Been a few months so hit up Scarletts this weekend.
Has Washington Park followed the lead of the combined Cahokia Heights-Sauget board and outlawed full nudity? It was bottoms on at the stage and two privates. Which kinda defeats the purpose of such things, for me.
Also: $20 cover, a majority Latinas at this point (plus one chick who says she's Russian and wants $600 for a 30 min VIP). Not super impressed, but things have been on a slide for awhile.
-
11-20-25 12:13 #2983Senior Member

Posts: 173There are parts of Saint Louis that I would say are just as bad if not worse at the areas over by the AMPs and Strip clubs. Either way drive with the doors locked and eyes open and you'll be fine.
Originally Posted by GrecoRoman1
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 14:22 #2982Banned Member

Posts: 9Just stick to the parking lots and main areas. You'll be fine.
Originally Posted by GrecoRoman1
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 18:35 #2981Senior Member

Posts: 300Dude, GPS will take you directly on the highway to any of those aforementioned spots. You'll be fine.
Originally Posted by GrecoRoman1
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 18:18 #2980Senior Member

Posts: 69Echoing the Prof here that I've never felt concerned at any of the Sauget or Washington Park clubs. Just park in the lot and walk in and direct out.
Originally Posted by GrecoRoman1
[View Original Post]
If you are staying downtown I'd just Uber it as Sauget is the first exit across the bridge. All of the major clubs are within eyeshot of exiting the interstate. If you do drive beware of IL State cops if you have had a few drinks.
-
11-17-25 16:48 #2979Regular Member

Posts: 3Got it and thanks. It sounds like I'll have to pass. I'm relying on GPS and have no idea if the route it chooses is going through side streets, bad areas, etc. It's a shame.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 13:19 #2978Senior Member

Posts: 300Nah dude, you're fine if you stay where the clubs are at (Diamond, Hustler, Scarletts). Cruising the side streets of East STL. Or even north STIL City on the MO side. You need to have your head on your shoulders, don't fully stop at stop sights, etc. Be smart. But I've never been worried at the clubs.
Originally Posted by GrecoRoman1
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 09:29 #2977Regular Member

Posts: 3First time in STL
Visiting STL for the first time. Based on the info of this thread it seems all strip clubs are on the IL side of the river. As a visitor, not knowing my way around, is it safe? I've read that I should avoid the great ESTL area at all costs.










Reply With Quote




