Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 204 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 3054
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2994

    Cmoes

    Quote Originally Posted by AlgGuyDude  [View Original Post]
    I'm an out of towner in St Louis for a week due to weather issues affecting travel. I'm interested in CMowes IG feed and thought I might visit this week. I looked through this feed, and did see some info still wasn't sure what to expect. Can anyone estimate cover / standard price structures for just basic dances and cover? Trying to decide if that's my best location to visit, and any info is appreciated!
    Last time I was there they wanted $120 for the house fee and $350 for the girl. YMMV. Talent is variable at best. I couldn't imagine paying that based on the linebacker size girl offering it. Blondies just a few blocks away gets $40 house fee. Also mixed bag of talent. Good luck, its tough out here.

  2. #2993
    Quote Originally Posted by AlgGuyDude  [View Original Post]
    I'm an out of towner in St Louis for a week due to weather issues affecting travel. I'm interested in CMowes IG feed and thought I might visit this week. I looked through this feed, and did see some info still wasn't sure what to expect. Can anyone estimate cover / standard price structures for just basic dances and cover? Trying to decide if that's my best location to visit, and any info is appreciated!
    Once you select the girl you after rejecting the fat chick who will make a bead straight for you, be prepared to buy her an expensive drink. After going through the usual bullshit talking with her, and while she's trying to get more drinks out you, ask how much to go to the back with her. She will quote you anything from $400 and up just for her, plus $50 or more for the room fee. If the little head and bank account says you can afford, be prepared to blow in 20 minutes or less with everything covered in the most uncomfortable you have ever been in. They will knock on the door whether you're finished or not. Now go home less $600 or more with satisfaction of finally getting to hot girl who's always on her phone in the club.

  3. #2992
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerWelder  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to a local club in years, but do visit some in other cities occasionally. I find it odd that most all of them I have been to have followed the same business models the last few years along with the line ups being mostly aggressive Latinas. No one likes it, even a lot of the other dancers, yet nothing seems to be changing.
    I feel, with the advent of OnlyFans, any dancer that is hot and has any sort of hustle or business sense is on OF now. The audience and number of wallets are way bigger than 10 guys sitting around a stage, they only have to interact with people of their choosing, and they can set their own hours. The opportunity to make a lot of money is way better.

  4. #2991

    CMowes rates?

    I'm an out of towner in St Louis for a week due to weather issues affecting travel. I'm interested in CMowes IG feed and thought I might visit this week. I looked through this feed, and did see some info still wasn't sure what to expect. Can anyone estimate cover / standard price structures for just basic dances and cover? Trying to decide if that's my best location to visit, and any info is appreciated!

  5. #2990
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    And does anything really happen in that VIP room, other than maybe paying more to play with her boobs?
    HIGHLY doubt it, which is why I chuckled and passed when she told me that price.

  6. #2989
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    d wants $600 for a 30 min VIP). Not super impressed, but things have been on a slide for awhile.
    And does anything really happen in that VIP room, other than maybe paying more to play with her boobs?

  7. #2988
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Been a few months so hit up Scarletts this weekend.

    Has Washington Park followed the lead of the combined Cahokia Heights-Sauget board and outlawed full nudity? It was bottoms on at the stage and two privates. Which kinda defeats the purpose of such things, for me.

    Also: $20 cover, a majority Latinas at this point (plus one chick who says she's Russian and wants $600 for a 30 min VIP). Not super impressed, but things have been on a slide for awhile.
    I haven't been to a local club in years, but do visit some in other cities occasionally. I find it odd that most all of them I have been to have followed the same business models the last few years along with the line ups being mostly aggressive Latinas. No one likes it, even a lot of the other dancers, yet nothing seems to be changing.

  8. #2987
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Been a few months so hit up Scarletts this weekend.

    Has Washington Park followed the lead of the combined Cahokia Heights-Sauget board and outlawed full nudity? It was bottoms on at the stage and two privates. Which kinda defeats the purpose of such things, for me.

    Also: $20 cover, a majority Latinas at this point (plus one chick who says she's Russian and wants $600 for a 30 min VIP). Not super impressed, but things have been on a slide for awhile.
    I've not been to the eastside adult clubs in 15 yrs, sorry if my remarks appear useless to those who visit these clubs in 2025. BUT going by the remarks I've read these establishments are overpriced on everything & you do not getting the liberal attention you desire from the women, unless you pay that high premium?

    Comparing today to the era from mid 80's to early 2000's. It was wide open fun and reasonably cheaper by compare. The quality of the gals have gone down also. Yes it was the good ole days from 20+ yrs ago, it will likely never be like that again for the adult clubs in the STL area. I have not been to the adult clubs in LV, TX or on the coast. I'd suspect they are more liberal, thriving and cheaper??

  9. #2986
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    Cover was $20 ?? Last month it was $30.
    Yep.

    Maybe the new management figured out how fucking dumb a 50% door fee increase was to them making money inside of the club.

    I dunno.

  10. #2985

    Cover was $20 ?? Last month it was $30

    Cover was $20 ?? Last month it was $30.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Been a few months so hit up Scarletts this weekend.

    Has Washington Park followed the lead of the combined Cahokia Heights-Sauget board and outlawed full nudity? It was bottoms on at the stage and two privates. Which kinda defeats the purpose of such things, for me.

    Also: $20 cover, a majority Latinas at this point (plus one chick who says she's Russian and wants $600 for a 30 min VIP). Not super impressed, but things have been on a slide for awhile.

  11. #2984
    Been a few months so hit up Scarletts this weekend.

    Has Washington Park followed the lead of the combined Cahokia Heights-Sauget board and outlawed full nudity? It was bottoms on at the stage and two privates. Which kinda defeats the purpose of such things, for me.

    Also: $20 cover, a majority Latinas at this point (plus one chick who says she's Russian and wants $600 for a 30 min VIP). Not super impressed, but things have been on a slide for awhile.

  12. #2983
    Quote Originally Posted by GrecoRoman1  [View Original Post]
    Got it and thanks. It sounds like I'll have to pass. I'm relying on GPS and have no idea if the route it chooses is going through side streets, bad areas, etc. It's a shame.
    There are parts of Saint Louis that I would say are just as bad if not worse at the areas over by the AMPs and Strip clubs. Either way drive with the doors locked and eyes open and you'll be fine.

  13. #2982
    Quote Originally Posted by GrecoRoman1  [View Original Post]
    Visiting STL for the first time. Based on the info of this thread it seems all strip clubs are on the IL side of the river. As a visitor, not knowing my way around, is it safe? I've read that I should avoid the great ESTL area at all costs.
    Just stick to the parking lots and main areas. You'll be fine.

  14. #2981
    Quote Originally Posted by GrecoRoman1  [View Original Post]
    Got it and thanks. It sounds like I'll have to pass. I'm relying on GPS and have no idea if the route it chooses is going through side streets, bad areas, etc. It's a shame.
    Dude, GPS will take you directly on the highway to any of those aforementioned spots. You'll be fine.

  15. #2980
    Quote Originally Posted by GrecoRoman1  [View Original Post]
    Got it and thanks. It sounds like I'll have to pass. I'm relying on GPS and have no idea if the route it chooses is going through side streets, bad areas, etc. It's a shame.
    Echoing the Prof here that I've never felt concerned at any of the Sauget or Washington Park clubs. Just park in the lot and walk in and direct out.

    If you are staying downtown I'd just Uber it as Sauget is the first exit across the bridge. All of the major clubs are within eyeshot of exiting the interstate. If you do drive beware of IL State cops if you have had a few drinks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape