Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 3030
-
12-16-25 13:01 #2715Senior Member

Posts: 385It's further
Only bad part is in Stafford which is further.
Originally Posted by MountainLover
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-25 13:00 #2714Senior Member

Posts: 50Cherry or Yoyo
To each his own. Just walk out if you don't like their appearance.
-
12-15-25 16:12 #2713Senior Member

Posts: 223Fuji or other MP Recommendations
Hello all and Happy Holidays. I unexpectedly have to travel up to Fredericksburg from Richmond tomorrow, and I am searching through the forum for recommendations. I just saw a post about Fuji that looks very promising. Whether it is massage or provider, I am looking for Asian or White, shorter, with large naturals (or those that at least feel natural). As to age, 20's to 30's is fine. I'm good for HE, BBBJ or FS. As long as she fits the bill, the end result is up for discussion. What places and therapists / providers do you recommend?
Thank you in advance!
-
12-12-25 23:00 #2712Regular Member

Posts: 10Did anyone end up getting her name.
Originally Posted by WalkerC
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 20:44 #2711Senior Member

Posts: 385My. 02
Everyone gets different services. Go, find out if you click and ask. You're pretty much guaranteed to leave happy.
Originally Posted by ZeroTheGreat
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 18:22 #2710Senior Member

Posts: 64Follow up
Following up to my question.
Originally Posted by ZeroTheGreat
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 17:35 #2709Senior Member

Posts: 637I just drove by the Garden at 5:30 pm. They are open and everything looks normal.
Originally Posted by MakeMKum
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 11:49 #2708Senior Member

Posts: 290Green Garden Gone?
I swung by there today around 11:30 only to find not one but two squad cars parked there. I made a slow you-turn out. In my way out, I watched as a well put together Asian woman slowly strolled her way across the back end of the spaces. Good for her that she slipped out probably.
-
12-10-25 09:32 #2707Senior Member

Posts: 385No
Northern Virginia is the one, way more active.
Originally Posted by LuvEmyellow70
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 21:10 #2706Senior Member

Posts: 145Woodbridge
Is there a Woodbridge section? I missed it.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-25 09:02 #2705Senior Member

Posts: 637You posted on the wrong board, This is Fredericksburg, not Woodbridge.
Originally Posted by JayTheShanx
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-25 23:23 #2704Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 51My type of get in and get out type of service
Thank the Lord and heavens this place did not bullshit around. Time is money. But yeah Just reporting in on Dale Massage on Ridgewood Center in Lake Ridge.
Seems this place has it handled, especially for walk ins like me that are time sensitive. Like within <5 minutes after arriving, I was already getting comfy with my gal, Emily. Flawless massage and she looked good while doing it. I didn't feel like she was doing some boring ass template that some other girls do. It felt very much like she tried hard to give me my unique massage. At some point I couldn't even ignore my raging hard on. Whipped it out, and she went down town like a good girl. Finished me up like a good boy. She treated me well, so I treated her well to the well earned dough.
-
12-04-25 21:49 #2703Senior Member

Posts: 64Lisa
Does she offer BBFS?
Originally Posted by AsssManKramer
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 14:47 #2702Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 7Good on you for giving it another shot. Might be worth it for Lisa alone, though.
Originally Posted by AsssManKramer
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-25 12:45 #2701Senior Member

Posts: 129Fuji
Lisa at Fuji is natural. She's Asian, so it's not incredibly hairy, but it's clear she hasn't shaved in a long time. Possibly ever. Natural is not my thing, but hers didn't bother me or get in the way.
Originally Posted by TomPayne25
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





