Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 202 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 3025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2695

    Good Hands?

    Has anyone gotten a really good massage lately? Seems most of the place caress your back for 5 minutes then have you flip. Don't get me wrong I love the flip, but first I want a legit massage. Also, do you find 30 minutes or hour appointments the best bang for your buck to include a legit massage first, before boom-boom?

  2. #2694
    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    Come to Richmond. Any ACS ad will get you what you're looking for. Unless you fought in WWII, you are sure to be younger.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderNKinky  [View Original Post]
    ACS on Skip the games for Fredericksburg. Click on on an Asian ad, and look for ones that have out of town numbers. They work out of hotels on 17.
    I always worry they're a setup LOL. Are they really real?

  3. #2693

    Older

    Quote Originally Posted by Whateverman101  [View Original Post]
    I know a lot of them have older women, but does anyone know of a place or a hotel that always has older women?
    ACS on Skip the games for Fredericksburg. Click on on an Asian ad, and look for ones that have out of town numbers. They work out of hotels on 17.

  4. #2692

    Grannies droppin them panties!

    Quote Originally Posted by Whateverman101  [View Original Post]
    I know a lot of them have older women, but does anyone know of a place or a hotel that always has older women?
    Come to Richmond. Any ACS ad will get you what you're looking for. Unless you fought in WWII, you are sure to be younger.

  5. #2691

    Anyone Know Any Older Women Massage Places?

    I know a lot of them have older women, but does anyone know of a place or a hotel that always has older women?

  6. #2690

    Lisa'

    Quote Originally Posted by DorkHelmet  [View Original Post]
    Are they naturals?
    Those are fake but nice fakes! She's got a full menu if you vibe!!

  7. #2689

    Lisa. Fuji

    Quote Originally Posted by SnaggedAride  [View Original Post]
    Lisa is plump with nice tits. Everything's covered and she licks sucks head, taint and butt crack. Only Mish until my ass shivers.
    Are they naturals?

  8. #2688
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    I saw the other girl on the way out too. She had a nice rack too. I might get a look at those.
    Yes she did. She looked pretty good too. I hope to get there soon, wast just hoping to get her name so I could make an appointment.

  9. #2687

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    Seen Lucy at allure many times, always a very good massage, but just basic extras. Was there a few weeks ago and saw a shorter girl since Lucy was off, don't remember her name, but she was ok. On the way out saw a taller girl, looked very nice. Anyone know her name?
    Been there a lot when Cici was there. Anyone knows her whereabouts?

  10. #2686
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkerC  [View Original Post]
    Seen Lucy at allure many times, always a very good massage, but just basic extras. Was there a few weeks ago and saw a shorter girl since Lucy was off, don't remember her name, but she was ok. On the way out saw a taller girl, looked very nice. Anyone know her name?
    I saw the other girl on the way out too. She had a nice rack too. I might get a look at those.

  11. #2685

    Fuji

    Lisa is plump with nice tits. Everything's covered and she licks sucks head, taint and butt crack. Only Mish until my ass shivers.

  12. #2684
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    Freedom

    Quote Originally Posted by BoomStick3  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to freedom massage spa since they've moved down the street? Haven't been in a while and didn't realize they had moved. Hopefully it's still the same service as before.
    I'd be interested to see if its more than just the old lady. I don't think they were open open when I went.

  13. #2683

    Freedom massage spa

    Has anyone been to freedom massage spa since they've moved down the street? Haven't been in a while and didn't realize they had moved. Hopefully it's still the same service as before.

  14. #2682

    Classic Mistake

    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean Lucy at Allure? She us still there. I never heard of a Lucy near Golds. Anna and Lily.
    I meant Lily. Between being shitfaced when I wrote it and autocorrect I was destined to confuse everyone. Sorry, boys.

  15. #2681
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean Lucy at Allure? She us still there. I never heard of a Lucy near Golds. Anna and Lily.
    Seen Lucy at allure many times, always a very good massage, but just basic extras. Was there a few weeks ago and saw a shorter girl since Lucy was off, don't remember her name, but she was ok. On the way out saw a taller girl, looked very nice. Anyone know her name?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape