The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 202 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 3025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2710

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTheGreat  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer BBFS?
    Following up to my question.

  2. #2709
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMKum  [View Original Post]
    I swung by there today around 11:30 only to find not one but two squad cars parked there. I made a slow you-turn out. In my way out, I watched as a well put together Asian woman slowly strolled her way across the back end of the spaces. Good for her that she slipped out probably.
    I just drove by the Garden at 5:30 pm. They are open and everything looks normal.

  3. #2708

    Green Garden Gone?

    I swung by there today around 11:30 only to find not one but two squad cars parked there. I made a slow you-turn out. In my way out, I watched as a well put together Asian woman slowly strolled her way across the back end of the spaces. Good for her that she slipped out probably.

  4. #2707
    Senior Member


    Posts: 382

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmyellow70  [View Original Post]
    Is there a Woodbridge section? I missed it.
    Northern Virginia is the one, way more active.

  5. #2706

    Woodbridge

    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    You posted on the wrong board, This is Fredericksburg, not Woodbridge.
    Is there a Woodbridge section? I missed it.

  6. #2705
    Quote Originally Posted by JayTheShanx  [View Original Post]
    Thank the Lord and heavens this place did not bullshit around. Time is money. But yeah Just reporting in on Dale Massage on Ridgewood Center in Lake Ridge.

    Seems this place has it handled, especially for walk ins like me that are time sensitive. Like within <5 minutes after arriving, I was already getting comfy with my gal, Emily. Flawless massage and she looked good while doing it. I didn't feel like she was doing some boring ass template that some other girls do. It felt very much like she tried hard to give me my unique massage. At some point I couldn't even ignore my raging hard on. Whipped it out, and she went down town like a good girl. Finished me up like a good boy. She treated me well, so I treated her well to the well earned dough.
    You posted on the wrong board, This is Fredericksburg, not Woodbridge.

  7. #2704
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 51

    My type of get in and get out type of service

    Thank the Lord and heavens this place did not bullshit around. Time is money. But yeah Just reporting in on Dale Massage on Ridgewood Center in Lake Ridge.

    Seems this place has it handled, especially for walk ins like me that are time sensitive. Like within <5 minutes after arriving, I was already getting comfy with my gal, Emily. Flawless massage and she looked good while doing it. I didn't feel like she was doing some boring ass template that some other girls do. It felt very much like she tried hard to give me my unique massage. At some point I couldn't even ignore my raging hard on. Whipped it out, and she went down town like a good girl. Finished me up like a good boy. She treated me well, so I treated her well to the well earned dough.

  8. #2703

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by AsssManKramer  [View Original Post]
    Lisa at Fuji is natural. She's Asian, so it's not incredibly hairy, but it's clear she hasn't shaved in a long time. Possibly ever. Natural is not my thing, but hers didn't bother me or get in the way.
    Does she offer BBFS?

  9. #2702
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by AsssManKramer  [View Original Post]
    My first visit to Fuji was a few months ago, but I walked out faster than I walked in. The small lobby waiting area was damp and smelled like mold and mildew. The girl who welcomed me was not my type and kept tugging my shirt trying to kiss me. I left and vowed never to go back. Reluctantly, I went back and wasn't expecting much. The lobby area still smells like mold. Lisa opened the door wearing a loose shirt that was trying its best to hold her massive jugs. She was cute enough so I stayed. Opted for 30 minutes ($50 house fee, $70 for the hour). Started off face down and she immediately hopped on the table and straddled my head (one of my favorite things while getting a massage). I caressed her thighs and calves so she knew I was there to play. She used unscented oil from top to bottom and massaged for 20 minutes. Hot towel to clean up the oil, then flip. $150 for everything covered. Light foreplay and sucked her giant tits. Wasn't sure if they were fake. They looked real, but felt pretty firm underneath so I'm leaning towards fake. Deepthroat CBJ, one of the better ones I've had. Her phone rang and it's was a monger asking about a TS and how many girls were working. She answered questions between deepthroats which was kind of a turn on. She was getting ready to squat on top and I decided to ask about upgrades. They were available, but I got the impression they might not be available for everyone. Upgraded, she said she wanted me to fuck her, so I did. Finished, cleaned up and got dressed. I haven't decided yet if I'll repeat.
    Good on you for giving it another shot. Might be worth it for Lisa alone, though.

  10. #2701

    Fuji

    Quote Originally Posted by TomPayne25  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone refer me to a girl who goes with the natural, hairy kitty? The bald look is nice, but too common these days. I'd like to meet girls (any age, ethnicity, size) who looks like she lost her razor a few months ago.

    If she's between Woodbridge and Spotsy, even better.
    Lisa at Fuji is natural. She's Asian, so it's not incredibly hairy, but it's clear she hasn't shaved in a long time. Possibly ever. Natural is not my thing, but hers didn't bother me or get in the way.

  11. #2700

    Fuji Lisa

    My first visit to Fuji was a few months ago, but I walked out faster than I walked in. The small lobby waiting area was damp and smelled like mold and mildew. The girl who welcomed me was not my type and kept tugging my shirt trying to kiss me. I left and vowed never to go back. Reluctantly, I went back and wasn't expecting much. The lobby area still smells like mold. Lisa opened the door wearing a loose shirt that was trying its best to hold her massive jugs. She was cute enough so I stayed. Opted for 30 minutes ($50 house fee, $70 for the hour). Started off face down and she immediately hopped on the table and straddled my head (one of my favorite things while getting a massage). I caressed her thighs and calves so she knew I was there to play. She used unscented oil from top to bottom and massaged for 20 minutes. Hot towel to clean up the oil, then flip. $150 for everything covered. Light foreplay and sucked her giant tits. Wasn't sure if they were fake. They looked real, but felt pretty firm underneath so I'm leaning towards fake. Deepthroat CBJ, one of the better ones I've had. Her phone rang and it's was a monger asking about a TS and how many girls were working. She answered questions between deepthroats which was kind of a turn on. She was getting ready to squat on top and I decided to ask about upgrades. They were available, but I got the impression they might not be available for everyone. Upgraded, she said she wanted me to fuck her, so I did. Finished, cleaned up and got dressed. I haven't decided yet if I'll repeat.

  12. #2699

    Acs

    Quote Originally Posted by Whateverman101  [View Original Post]
    I always worry they're a setup LOL. Are they really real?
    Yes they are real, I have done it a few times.

  13. #2698

    Sometimes

    Quote Originally Posted by Whateverman101  [View Original Post]
    I always worry they're a setup LOL. Are they really real?
    I have had some real success in the past. However, nowadays you're almost guaranteed to get an old frumpy woman. They aren't the best bargain either. If you're into older Asian women that are mediocre at best call them. They are almost always trying to rush you to do your business whether you are hard or not. I have never personally heard of one being a setup. Stay safe.

  14. #2697

    O' natural

    Quote Originally Posted by TomPayne25  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone refer me to a girl who goes with the natural, hairy kitty? The bald look is nice, but too common these days. I'd like to meet girls (any age, ethnicity, size) who looks like she lost her razor a few months ago.

    If she's between Woodbridge and Spotsy, even better.
    I second this.

  15. #2696

    Lost her razor?

    Can anyone refer me to a girl who goes with the natural, hairy kitty? The bald look is nice, but too common these days. I'd like to meet girls (any age, ethnicity, size) who looks like she lost her razor a few months ago.

    If she's between Woodbridge and Spotsy, even better.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape